Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:55:28
Page:  1 
Going Crazy for Chicago Started by: Bonkers on Nov 17, '16 07:54

After a busy day of robbing post offices, selling drugs and raiding trucking depots there was nothing Bonkers enjoyed more than skipping down the side streets of the South Side of Chicago singing to himself...

Some people think I'm bonkers, but I just think I'm free, man I'm just living my life ain't nothin' crazy 'bout meeeee!

As he flew around the next corner however he abruptly collided with Senza as she stepped out of her shiny new car. Her bodyguards reached for their weapons and pinned Bonkers to the ground before realising who he was.

Not again Bonkers! This really has to stop! You're driving me crazy! And one of these days one of these big boys is going to do something we'll all regret. You're a great help around the HQ, for sure, but don't you think that it's about time you set up your own place with like minded mobsters?!

Bonkers pondered this for a moment, he imagined the most colourful HQ in the city - filled with people who just wanted to make money and have fun. It sounded like nirvana, an utopia - in fact that wouldn't be a bad name for a RHM either...interesting, might look into that...

Ladies, Gentlemen and fellow mad-minded-mobsters,

Today I have the great pleasure of introducing a new family to the streets of Chicago. While we will be true to the traditions of La Cosa Nostra, we will also, hopefully, bring something a little different. For years we have  been masters of blending into the shadows, but looking forward I hope that we will be able to do some things a little differently too.

I therefore unveil my new HQ. The town planners initially labelled it a purple and yellow monstrosity. But with a little convincing from some of my associates Utopia, Borkers and Geneva they soon came to see how much vibrancy it added to an otherwise plain looking street.

To date my focus has been on the internal workings of my family, the business of the South Side and Chicago more broadly. Today I relish the opportunity to become more widely involved in our community and I look forward to meeting many fresh faces in the next few days.

On that note may I declare the doors of The Crazy House open for business!

Report Post Tip

Utopia was a young man, but in his short time in South Side Chicago he had seen first hand Bonkers' work ethic and determination. He stood beaming as he watched Bonkers unveil his brightly coloured HQ. 

Congratulations, Bonkers.

In a district full of hard workers, you have all ways been right up there at the top and I am delighted to see you get this opportunity that you deserve. My family journals detail the integral role you have played in South Side, as well as to the city of Chicago itself. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer as a crew leader and cannot wait to work as part of your operations. 

Although you are known for being a little Bonkers, I'm sure you'll make for a level headed crew leader and I have no doubt that you will resonate the leadership qualities demonstrated by your ancestors. 

To Bonkers, and our friends up and down the country. Today is a day for celebration.

Salut!

Report Post Tip

Senza listens at Bonkers speech as she looks proudly at him standing there in front of his purple and yellow headquarters. When he calls out the name The Crazy House Senza immediately thinks the name fits the colours of his building. She loved purple, but the yellow paint made her eyes squint a bit.

Well I have to say you sure made some interesting choices in painting your building. Senza giggles. Any ways I am sure you will do a fine job down here in South-Side. Let's make it one to remember! I look forward working with you.

Senza pops open a bottle of champagne. I assume you have glasses inside Bonkers? She says as she passes him by and walks inside his headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Mikhail received the telegram that Don Bonkers was setting up shop along side Godmother Senza. He wanted to pay his respects to the newly appointed leader.

"Congratulations Don Bonkers. As Utopia put it, it is delightful to see such a hard worker get this opportunity. Good luck to you."

Report Post Tip

BrotherHec applauds Bonkers.

Bonkers you have no doubt proven your worth in the City of Chicago. Your activity and desire to see this city function is commendable and i for one am happy you have this opportunity. I wish you the absolute best and hope to see you in the future continuing to raise the bar. 

Report Post Tip

Daria shifted slightly in her bed as the waning rays of the sun crept in to her room - a peaceful dusk nap.  Her eyes opened briefly before she was jolted awake as her brain processed what she had just seen - nearly hitting her head on her headboard.

"What the...?"

Her wall was laid to display; a hefty amount of blood was displayed on her wall, elegantly scrawled with a message.  She grabbed her pair of glasses from the nightstand and made out the message through them.

"EVERYBODY SAYS THAT I GOTTA GET A GRIP, BUT I LET SANITY GIVE ME THE SLIP.  OFF TO THE CRAZY HOUSE XO"

Daria exhaled sharply as she composed herself; an arrow formed a light blood trail that followed to her windowsill, where she noticed a flamboyantly painted building several streets down that bared the hallmark signs of Bonkers.  She eyed her clock before settling in to an unremarkable outfit - her preference to blend in notorious.  She grabbed a small, beige package in her drawer and darted out of her building.

Her hurried rush several streets down allowed her to catch the bulk of Bonkers' speech - although the chilly streets of Chicago caught her winded.   Flagging the bombastic, newly-sanctioned leader in Chicago down, she greeted him.  

"The artwork you left in my room was.. appreciated.  Although, I'm hoping the display wasn't a repeat of the "blood oath means blood oath"  incident we had with you a few months back?"  

Daria patted Bonkers' left arm firmly and was replied to not with words, but with a pained wince.  Her suspicions all but confirmed, she shook her head lightly; crazy to the end, he was.

"The building suits you.   I'm proud that your footprint in South Side is expanding - you've already given this city and district a tremendous amount of service. You'll do a splendid job here, my friend.  Take these - you've earned them."

Daria produced the small, beige package she had snatched on her way out and offered it to the newly-sanctioned Chicago leader - an assortment of rainbow spectrum balloons.  The Crazy House was now open for business.  

Report Post Tip

Lacey thought to herself before she spoke.

"I rather like the color scheme myself." She chuckled and raised her glass.

"I am so happy to see you raise your banner in the city of Chicago, Bonkers. You're a very friendly and familiar face and I wish you nothing but the best!" She said warmly with a smile.

Report Post Tip

After listening for a short while Mavrik cleared his throat and began to speak.

"We have not had the chance to meet but I have heard your name a time or two." "I trust in the leaders who appointed you and I am sure you have earned it." "Congratulations and I am sure you will make Chicago proud." "Hopefully we can do some crime together, good luck."

Mavrik nods in respect and waits for the next speaker.

Report Post Tip

Veronia smiles as she walks up where Bonkers was standing at the entrance to his newly appointed and painted establishment.  She takes off her sunglasses and peer up at Bonkers and bows out of respect.  "Congratulations Don Bonkers! " I said excitingly " The colors really fit your personality and it makes the place really "Boing" here in south Chicago." Veronia lets out a small laugh.

"It'll be really great to see what more you can do and what Madness can be accomplished here; Veronia bows again "I'm very happy The Crazy House is apart of Chicago! " Veronia says and bows out and begins to walk towards the entrance to the establishment to help celebrate with Senza.

Report Post Tip

Disorder had heard mention of the new wild building on the south side. He was in the city and was keen to see what Bonkers had managed to get past the city planning department. He stepped out of a car at the end of the street in order to best absorb the sight as he approached. What he'd heard was true. It was ludicrous. He'd known Bonkers bloodline for generations and he was surprised he was even surprised. But he was. The massive yellow and purple building stood like an act of optical violence in an otherwise sedate street. He took a breath.

"Holly fucking shit!"

Walking up the steps of the eye-wateringly bright monstrosity, he approached Don Bonkers. Shaking the hand of the new leader of the Crazy House, he smiled.

"Congratulations man. It has to be said you lack nothing of your ancestors panache and sense of style!"

He chuckled and glanced up at the building shaking his head.

"They're gonna know you're here, that much is certain. Seriously though, I don't normally turn out to events like this. I never even showed up when Fitz opened our newn HQ but that had a lot more to do with an incident with Orange than anything else. Anyway, I digress. 

I'm sure you'll do very well here and I'm looking forward to watching you develop and have your impact on the community. Good luck to you my friend!"

Report Post Tip

As usual i am slightly late to the party. nevertheless i want to say a massive congratulations to you, Bonkers. My father spoke very highly of you and i know he would have been over the moon to see you set up your own organisation as i am. You will, no doubt, be a very strong addition to the city of CH- a very natural selection if you ask me. My father told me first hand about your work ethic and how he valued it. So there is no surprise to see you take on that bold suit.

Congratulations my friend. Do great things.   

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Going Crazy for Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL