Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:01:13
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Economy Logging Started by: Anubis on Apr 18, '10 03:25

As of 00:13 this morning I started logging the basic economy functions of the game. These are Petty, Felony, Drugs and Multi-User Crimes. I've got a running total put up on the Game Stats page (Under the help menu) which shows rank-by-rank which ranks have brought it what.

This may (read as "most likely will") change to an "average" as the amounts grow higher.

Report Post Tip

I for one think this is an EXCELLENT addition to the game.

>_>

<_

Report Post Tip

I for one like this idea, and it's very interesting to see which ranks make the most money. I think it will be better once there is an average feature, but for now it's not too difficult to work out yourself since there is a count of how many people there are for each rank.

Nice addition, keep up the good work.

Afro.

Report Post Tip

Very interesting and welcome feature! Thank you for adding it!

Report Post Tip

What constitutes a pro mugger or active wacker/jailer?

Also, lovely addition.

Report Post Tip

EXCELLENT

addition.

Report Post Tip

Surely this addition will be a useful tool for keeeping the game balanced cash-wise with any future additions to the game.

Mecurcy, I'm pretty sure a pro mugger is a player that will reverse pickpocket.

Example: Mar 16, '10 21:05      ******* tried to PICKPOCKET you. You took $59697 instead of beating him up.

I can only guess for Active jailer and wack though. Someone who can and has broken out 20's and has killed someone that day?

Report Post Tip

Very Interesting feature, go wiseguys!! :D

Report Post Tip

Nice add Anubis. I don't see who benefits from it or anything but.. I suppose its always nice to know what rank is making what.

Report Post Tip

Nice add Anubis. I don't see who benefits from it or anything but.. I suppose its always nice to know what rank is making what.
Reply by: Diablos at Apr 19, '10 19:21

The purpose behind this was to get a good idea on the site's economy. Players really can't benefit from it, but the admins that handle the balance of the economy will.

Report Post Tip

Guiscard, I'd think muggers is used as a synonym for pickpocketers in this context.

Report Post Tip

A nice little addition, the more info the better!

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Economy Logging
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL