Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 09:49:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The opposing force Started by: alessandra on Nov 23, '16 22:49

The sun still rises each morning, and the moon still comes up at night. 

Nothings really changed since the war. Maybe except for the new security checks and rules where ever you go.

Well actually. A lot has changed. When you count all the long term damage it has done. 

The sound of nothingness filled the streets. It was quiet, but that didn't mean it was peaceful. 

Who could really say though that in the silence of all that, there is one person who is preparing for the worst war yet to come? 

"The greatest tragedy is not the brutality of the evil people, but rather the silence of the good people." 

"Thank you all for coming here today. It's a pleasure to see so many familiar faces and I'd just like to welcome all of you. Hold your glasses folks, not yet." 

The Godfather takes in the atmosphere and takes a quick glance at the front row and sees his loyal soldiers, who are in full attention. They wait in anticipation for what he has to say. Some of them whisper among each other. 

"Defiance, you heard me right ladies and gents. We are all called here today to be united and combine our powerful forces because to put it simply, there are people who you call degenerates. They want to attack us head on. They want us to know the power they still have to reckon with us. But we are better than that. I know you all know what I mean. I am hoping you all understand why I have called for this night. Thank you." 

A loud chatter among the crowd flares and people turn heads. Some are confused, shocked, un-moved and angry. alessandra scans the city hall, squinting her eyes. Pretty much everyones here, she thought. She starts to wonder why violence was always the first go to plan in disputes. 

This just creates more absence, more state-controlled laws to be passed out and more... silent conflicts. If someone asked her for proof, she could recall the past. Well alessandra bets she could. There was really no doubt that the Mafia would succeed anyway, but it's like a cycle. They win, someone gets angry, war starts, war ends, another victory to the mafia, someone gets angry, war starts, war ends.. 

Maybe they didn't even want trouble in the first place. alessandra knew how it felt to bottle all that anger up inside her, and therefore it resurfaces in their mind and they explode. Could this be how the cycle works.. 

The silence they try to keep is a lot more dangerous. That bottled up anger is finally released, and no one really knows what they are capable of doing. We don't know what they say, what they're thinking, how they react..

How could we know anyway when the sounds from their mouths are nothing but the echo of silence..

Report Post Tip

It was only a simple message that set everyone off. Especially the Godfather. alessandra was sitting on a park bench, legs crossed and her glasses covering her eyes. She sneaks a few glances to the door of a house. She waits for the man that is residing in there. She keeps pretending to look down at the newspaper she is holding hoping that she will look somewhat relaxed. If she got caught it would ruin her cover for sure. Suddenly the door opened and alessandra clears her throat. Her eyes follow this Caucasian man who has dirty blonde hair and quite tall too. alessandra chucks the newspaper in the bin next to the bench, and stood up brushing some dust off her jacket. She purses her lips and runs her hands through her hair, trying to make herself look presentable. alessandra walks faster when he sees him about to jump into the drivers seat of his car. She does three knocks on his door and smiles. The man is not even phased. He just sits there like he was about to laugh. alessandra feels a little embarassed and is confused about whats going on. He rolls down his window and returns the warm smile. "It's all good. I got the Godfathers message. Guess we're partners now eh?" He winks, and unlocks the car door to his right so alessandra can get in. Her face is flushed and she just nods. alessandra hurriedly walks around the car to the other side and opens her door. She gets in and buckles her seatbelt before looking at her new partner. "Can we get some pancakes before we go? I didn't have breakfast....." She takes some money notes out of her pocket and playfully throws it on top of his dashboard. Her new partner widens his eyes and smiles even wider. "Getting comfortable with me very quick!! Good to know. Well dont worry we'll go to the pancake parlour downtown to suit your stomach. By the way, my name is Juan Martinez Villanueva La Coste Miervo..."

alessandra raises her eyebrow and scratches the back of her neck in awkwardness. "Ehhh, can I just call you JM?" He laughs quietly and nods several times to say hes fine with that. "And I'm alessandra. Just call me that I guess unless you have a better one."

"Plenty."

They share a little giggle, then later on they got to discussing their plans and the Godfathers plans for Chicago. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

The discussion is as follows as they sit down over coffee in the Godfathers office. 

The Godfather is sitting across alessandra and JM, who are actually terrified but also prepared for what they are going to here. alessandra's palms are sweaty and she feels like she is about to throw up because of nervousness. She never had a chance to ever really be assigned anything since she's an associate but she's willing to do anything for her boss. JM sits casually next to her, but alessandra knows he doesn't know what to expect either. 

"Well since JM wasn't at the gathering last night I will just go over everything for the both of you. We have many enemies, but now it's turned into something more. Most of the civilians in Chicago are now against us as well as those in other families. Last week our family alliance was killed. The whole lot of 'em, and yeah I'm pissed as shit but I cannot just sit here like this. I know our family is being targeted so I have just brought all the rest of our family alliances together. I specifically called you both for something because I know how well you do what you do." He sits back and takes a smoke out of his cigar. alessandra looks at JM and he nods slowly. alessandra asks the Godfather a question. "So boss what's the plan?" The Godfather sighs and puts his cigar down. He looks at JM and alessandra in a very thought provoking way. "You will be the ones to tell the city of Chicago of our plans for the future and help me beat down our rivals. You will be by my side through all of this, I will protect you both." The Godfather stood up slowly from his chair and does a button on his suit jacket. "I will see you both tomorrow again, JM and alessandra. I have a dinner to attend to." 

Report Post Tip

When they came to an agreement, the plan was all set up and both of them knew the full details of it. It was one day away from alessandras birthday but she felt like it was bad timing. They were seated in the back of a car holding some documents relating to their rivals. All their businesses, contact numbers, connections, favorite color, everything. I guess you could say the consigliere knows pretty much everything, and is very important role to the mafia. alessandra was taking step by step. She didn't wanna rush anything as she went in to the plan with JM. They were still both associates, but no matter what they would make this plan work. Their first task was to talk to every single building in the district and make some sort of deal between the family's business and the other one. It was morning and alessandra felt herself yawn. JM clicked his fingers in her ears and alessandra groaned. She was annoyed because she didn't get enough sleep and only just discovered JM was also the most annoying person she knew so far. "Wake up sleepyhead." He says as he keeps clicking his fingers in her ear. alessandra rolls her eyes and imitates JM by moving her lips to the sound of his words. The Godfather's family actually had many rivals, alessandra thought. She didn't know she was going to get through every single one of their documents. alessandra was the first to get out of the car. She is holding a briefcase containing a whole load of money and a gun buried beneath the pile of cash. She buttons up her top when she notices JM not keeping his eyes up. JM snickers. "Don't be flatttered girl." JM laughs loudly and puts his suit jacket over his shoulder and walks casually to the front entrance. He's wearing a fedora hat and his obnoxious leather shoes walk across the path. alessandra followed behind him keeping a steady pace. They enter inside the building. Their logo at the top of the door reads: 

Ace Radio

Report Post Tip

Ace Radio. Hmm interesting alessandra never heard of it but JM said that it was one of the most well known radio broadcasting companies in the world. Wow really not just the country? alessandra thought. She walked up to the front desk with JM and saw the lady typing away on a computer. She typed some more. She probably didn't notice them both waiting for her. alessandra cleared her throat and all of a sudden the lady got into hype mode. She turned around sharply with a big smile and said these exact words "Welcome to Ace Radio! Where there are opportunities at every angle!" She sat in a swivel chair and alessandra was about to laugh because she was squirming so much in her seat of excitement. The lady flicked her hair over her shoulder and started chewing on a pen. alessandra looked at JM in a weird way and he got it. "Umm we're here for an appointment with...." 

"Big Brooks?" 

"Yeah... that.. or him.." JM says. 

The lady nodded her head and started calling someone. She was talking to Big Brooks who was currently in his office. "He's on floor 27." The lady then returned to her frantic typing. alessandra and JM took the elevator and they headed towards Big Brooks office. It was a smaller door than the others, quite odd. Probably only half of alessandra's height, and she was pretty short. JM knocked first.

The door opened but no one appeared. "Uhh Big Brooks?"

JM elbowed alessandra and suddenly she looked down and saw Big Brooks.... and she just started laughing her ass off. In her head, of course. Big Brooks.... no wonder he had such a small door. He had the height of a dwarf!! 

Report Post Tip

Big Brooks welcomed alessandra and JM into his office. His office was very spacious but only a few furniture lying around plus a mini bar in the corner. This room was way different than the other ones alessandra and JM ran into. Big Brooks had brick walls and he actually had a blow up bed too. alessandra didn't know what to say but she was trying not to be rude. He was still a business man and he demanded respect. JM was the first to speak up. "Good morning Big Brooks. Did you get the call from-" Big Brooks nodded. "Yes yes. I did. Sit down lets have a talk! Relax man." Then suddenly this fun sized man pulled out a bong and alessandra almost fainted. What is even going on right now. Later on they started talking about the deal. alessandra told him about what the Godfather's plans for Chicago was and hoped that Big Brooks would get the thought that she only had good intentions. JM chimed in and told Big Brooks about the benefits of being involved in this plan. He would have their full security and be delivered drugs every week that is worth millions of dollars. Only the best kind of coke too. After hours of discussion, they all stood up and thanked each other for their time. alessandra and JM walked out of the office feeling like a million bucks. But they still had more appointments to attend to. Way more. But after talking to Big Brooks alessandra had a good feeling. JM winked at the lady at the front desk and she giggled. alessandra laughed and hopped into the passenger seat waiting for JM. They buckled their seatbelts and JM started driving to the biggest textile factory in Chicago: 

House of Isla

Report Post Tip

Again, alessandra and JM were at it again. Making amends, deals and friendships. They had just finished talking to the founders of House of Isla. They were very friendly but who knew what they could be up to. Nevertheless, alessandra made sure they knew who they were talking to. JM tucked the cheque book inside his suit jacket, and opened the door for alessandra. As they exited the building, alessandra started being very thankful for the opportunities the Godfather has given her to show him that she has a potential of being made man - same with JM. He noticed that alessandra was zoning out and he spoke up. "What's up?" alessandra shook her head out of reality and she leaned her head back on the car seat and let out a cheerful sigh. "It feels good to be back." JM was about to turn the engine on but looked at alessandra again. "What do you mean?" He didn't know what she was trying to say, but he knew that feeling. "I mean, it's good to feel that adrenaline rush again. Dontcha think?" She replied. JM looked at her suspiciously. "What are you plotting" he says. alessandra puts on her seatbelt and looks at JM dead in his eyes. "Okay very funny." She said sarcastically. Then JM started the engine and put on his seat belt as well. alessandra looked at the final document in her hand and read the line at the top: 

The Legge Supreme

Report Post Tip

Real nice place. Got the magnificent tiles, hanging chandelier at the top, exotic walls and even the bathroom had gold sinks. But the thing that made alessandra irk was that the owner of this place treated his employees with such disrespect. There was nothing else that made alessandra furious when she saw someone thinking they were better than anyone else and belittling other people. It was so sad to see especially in a top company like The Legge Supreme. alessandra and JM just entered the building and already saw the owner, which apparently from the document it says he goes by the name of Legge Antonio. Legge is an italian word for law which is pretty nice since he does own all the law offices in the district. He yelled at his assistant as he started to approach us then when he turned back to us he completely changed his angry face. So fake right. You could just tell he didn't want to talk to them. "Good afternoon pretty and handsome. You two suit eachother why dont you date?" alessandra slumped and felt like she didn't want to be there anymore. Seriously?? "Uh no sir.. we just work together." Legge laughs and pats JM's back a bit too harshly. JM had his uncomfortable face on and alessandra was about to laugh her ass off. After much fun conversation, Legge welcomed alessandra and JM into his office and they talked over the future of Chicago. "We just want to thank you for letting us come here and speak to you today on such short notice." Legge shook his head and smiled proudly. "Anything for the Godfather! And if its for Chicago I'm down!" He took out a little notepad and pen. "What are ya guys names?" alessandra and JM both spoke at the same time and Legge rolled his eyes playfully. "Alright, got it. Anyways what's your deal friends?" JM cleared his throat and whispered to alessandra he would take the lead this time. "This is something I hopefully won't have to repeat again. An opposing force has continuously fired bullets at most of our family alliances and the Godfather knows we are the next target. And yes before you speak, we are all saddened and upset but we will seek justice for our family. The problem that is contributing to this big situation is that most of the people in Chicago are actually getting the wrong idea about our family business - but our family understands that in the past there are people that have shown bad examples so we are trying to set things straight for the better. The deal is that our family will give you our full security, friendship and support in whatever, in return for something that is so important. That you become included in our powerful family business alliances. Loyalty is the basis for all this." JM nodded and leaned back in his chair, as he looked at alessandra in an approving way. Legge crossed his arms together and seeemed to be in deep thought. JM and Legge talked more about the benefits and alessandra walked outside the office to grab a coffee. She came back and saw that JM was having a laugh with Legge. JM heard alessandra come in and he looked back at her with a big smile. Seemed to go pretty well, alessandra thought. They all hugged and kissed on the cheek. JM left with a tip for his efforts which made him extremely happy as well as alessandra. She was happy for him, and for the future of Chicago. 

It was nearing the end of the day. JM and alessandra jumped into the vehicle and drove their way back to the family's headquarters.

Report Post Tip

The Godfather sat in his chair and heard alessandra and JM's footsteps. He looked up from his workload on his desk and greeted the both of them. "I have heard from all 3 districts already. Well done alessandra and JM, I am proud of you." He hugged them and gave them each their payment. "This will increase as we go along with the plans. And I have many more opportunities for the both of you." alessandra and JM nodded and smiled. They talked some more and how their day has been. The Godfather filled alessandra and JM about more of the plan. He says "so both of you need to start training your gun. My dear right hand will guide you but you can ask any of the other members of the family as well as myself. Also, I have booked a hotel room for you both at The Flaming Dragon. It is grand, one of the best hotels out there." The Godfather gave them both the keys with extra money. "Thank you so much." alessandra smiled, feeling a sense of belonging to be there. JM and alessandra then stayed for a couple more hours and just had a casual chat. He was more than a great Godfather. He continued to live his ancestors legacy and still striving till this day. That's why so much people look up to him. Just a shame that some people in Chicago can't see him the same way. Their minds are being corrupted by the government and it was the mafias job to expose that and tell the civilians that the mafia is more than just a crime organisation. They both walked out and headed to their hotel rooms. alessandra called for room service and they had dinner together. "So much can happen in one day am I right?" alessandra looked out at the window that overlooked the beautiful city view. JM was in the middle of chewing and he just nodded. alessandra noticed him trying to talk and she laughed so hard. He finally finished what he was eating and agreed with her. "Yeah." He placed his fork and knife down on his plate and put his arms behind his head. alessandra raised an eyebrow. "Full?" JM nodded and let out a sigh. "Pretty exhausted too actually. Gonna sleep now. Thanks for dinner." He punched her playfully on the shoulder and alessandra almost fell off her side of the couch. JM snickered then smirked as he started grabbing his keys and coat. alessandra looked at him in disgust as she saw the smug look on his face. "Euurghh. Have a good night then and be up early ya dumbass" she says in a jokingly way. "Whatever. Bye." She knew he was desperate to get to bed so she hit him with a pillow which made him scurry along. She started packing up the plates and put it back on the service trolley. Then alessandra collapsed on the sift pillows on her bed and just laid there wondering where would she be right now if she was never called into the mafia? "This is gonna be one hell of a ride" she says to herself. She thought about her super early morning tomorrow and she quickly got out of bed to put her outfit near her feet so she would be semi prepared. Then she laid back on her bed again before falling into a deep sleep. JM was in the other room who was also starting to feel his eyelids close. 

Report Post Tip

The sun was just starting to rise. alessandra was already up and had a feeling she would have to literally drag JM out of bed. She finished touching up her hair and walked out of her hotel room to the door beside hers. Her stomps were loud and hopefully JM would wake up. But when alessandra barged into his room she saw that he was still, in fact, asleep. "UUUUGHHH are you serious man" She walked over to him and shook his body. Still no movement. She blew in his ear maybe he was ticklish there. Still no movement. In frustration, she walked out and came back into his room with a bowl of cold water. Awww yeah she was going to get him with this. alessandra then poured the freezing cold water over his head and JM immediately got up in a frenzy. He shot up instantly and tripped out of his bed into the bathroom. Then JM looked into the mirror and looked like he was going to kill someone but when he walked out of the bathroom alessandra was no where to be seen. "Alessssandraaaaa!" He ran out of his hotel room and into alessandra's room. She was calmly eating breakfast and smiled at JM. "Oh hey, you're up earlier than usual aren't ya!" JM's fists were clenched and started walking over to the fridge. alessandra couldn't see what he was getting but she shrugged it off and continued eating her cornflakes. Then JM came back into the dining room with a bottle of milk. "What the hell stay away from me you motherfu..." JM smirked and bolted towards alessandra and was about to pour the bottle of milk but suddenly a man in a black suit knocked on the door. "Shit I forgot to close that" JM whispered. The man looked at both of them weirdly and his eyes traveled to JM's bottoms. He looked over at alessandra who was trying not to laugh. JM suddenly hid behind alessandra's chair and pinched the bridge of his nose in embarrassment. The man nodded slowly and gave an envelope to alessandra. Then he left and shut the door tight, mocking JM. alessandra looked up at JM and she spit out her cereal and laughed. JM rolled his eyes. "Just hurry up and open the envelope dammit." alessandra stood up from her seat and opened it. It read: Matrix Shooters. 11:00 AM sharp. A man knows about the both of you and will be waiting at the front desk to tell you about the rest of the day. Good luck. alessandra looked at the clock which read 9am and she shoved JM out of her room to get ready. He was still in his damn boxers. alessandra was kind of excited but nervous at the same time, it had been a while since she had gotten back into the life of a hitter. But she was down for it.

Report Post Tip

alessandra and JM met up with the owner of the shooting range, and he was leaning against a wall taking a smoke. The man suddenly looked up and he welcomed them both. "Hey nice to meet ya'll. Lets get started shall we" he lead them inside a secluded room and listened to further instructions. "Alright guys so the gun we will be working with today is just a basic handgun but as we progress through our training we can move on to more complex machines. You guys ready?" alessandra and JM didn't seem intimidated one bit and they actually really wanted to try this so they proceeded. The man taught them correct stance, how to hold it and also aim properly. It was all going good, but soon they found themselves going overtime so the man called it off for the day. Exhausted was an understatement, JM was sweating and alessanra thought she was going to pass out not just because of training but they were in heat for the whole day. That room they were in was kind of overcrowded with all the other equipment. alessandra took off the gear from her body and set it down on the table. The man shared a few drinks with them then happily escorted them out. It was a long since he even got to train some beginners so it was nice for him too. alessandra and JM definitely weren't disappointed. Everything went well, but still it was tiring. They both jumped into their car and went to the family HQ. When they got back they saw all their fellow associates and told them about their first training session. JM's voice was so loud as he rambled on about he "practiced firing several rounds!!" Everyone cheered him on though because well, he was pretty much apart of the family and JM made them proud. alessandra too was praised for her hard work at the range and her best girlfriends wanted to treat her for a nice dinner. The Godfather came walking out of his office and he slapped JM on the back with a big smile. He hugged alessandra and rested his arm on her shoulder. alessandra stuck her tongue out playfully. Ahh... perks of being short. "I'm so proud of you both well done. Keep at it and there will be many more rewards coming along the way. You guys have been there all day, its 9pm so you guys go get some dinner with the others." alessandra and JM nodded and smiled back at the Godfather. alessandra went off with her girlfriends for a nice steak dinner and JM got a few beers at the local pub. 

Report Post Tip

Nobody ever seemed to question anything. alessandra sat with her best girlfriends and ate her steak, but it was like she was the only who was really worried about that 'opposing force.' Yeah she was new blood and young, but it still gave her shivers of what they would do. Especially when they have a disguise of a nice and quiet person. Her friend woke up alessandra from her nightdream by waving a fork in her face, alessandra jumped and laughed. "Alright, very funny" alessandra says sarcastically. Her friend smirked and took a drink of her red wine. "Have some more girl!!" alessandra shook her head and burped a little bit in her mouth. She was full, tired and just wanted to go bed honestly. She stood up. "Ehh gals I'm going to head home, pretty tired." The girls cheered alessandra one more time and said bye to her. alessandra grabbed her coat and keys then walked out of the restaurant while waving. She was now back at the hotel, signing in at the front desk. Then the hotel manager just appeared out of nowhere and smiled at alessandra. "Think I saw your friend JM somewhere" he winked and went back to his usual duties. alessandra sighed and lazily walked up to her hotel room. The hallway was quiet and empty, who knows what could be happening behind all these hotel doors. Just as she was about to turn the key in the door knob, JM came out of his hotel room. He leaned casually against the wall while drinking some milk. alessandra laughed quietly and opened her door. "Naww having you're milk are ya" she cooed. JM rolled his eyes and kept on drinking. "Have a good night, we got an early morning and more things to do tomorrow." alessandra nodded slowly and gave him a confident look. "I'm aware." She left JM out in the hallway and walked into her hotel room then hearing his door close seconds after. alessandra kicked off her shoes and had a drink of water. That damn wine. She changed into her nightie and slipped into bed. 

Report Post Tip

Another day. But alessandra always aimed to be better than yesterday, that's what made the days so different. She always tried to push herself to be better than the previous day. It really changed her perspective in a lot of things. On top of that, she believed that she should treat everyone as if its their last day because you never know when they could just... go. alessandra was going to get the waterworks soon if she didn't get her ass out of bed so she got out and had some breakfast. She thought maybe JM was awake by now so she exited her room and knocked on his door. Then appeared JM in nothing but some boxers. "Throw a t shirt on we're gonna get some breakfast dude" she says then laughs quietly afterwards. Couple moments later, JM comes out again with a new t shirt and some real pants. He smiles. "Goooood morning USA!!" He chuckles and rests his arm on alessandras shoulder as they wait in the line downstairs for some food at the buffet. alessandra laughs sarcastically and squints her eyes. "I'm literally so tired right now." JM snickered. "Wake up then sleepyhead we got lots to do today." alessandra turned back around to JM with curious and excited eyes. "Training?" JM nodded and noticed alessandra trying to hide her excitedness and smirks. "Alright calm down now that's at 11pm its 9pm right now." They get their food and sit at the table closest to the window that shows the streets. JM stabbed a fork through his sausage and took a big bite out of it. He was trying to talk and then realized his mouth was full so he ended up spitting most of the sausage bits out of his mouth onto alessandra. She jumped out of her chair, and quickly got a napkin to wipe herself. "What the hell JM!!" She walked off in annoyance after flipping him off. JM cringed at himself and shrugged, grabbing another plate of sausages. She is way too damn salty its just a sausage, he thought.

Report Post Tip

alessandra was up in her hotel room getting ready. She knew it was way too early but she needed to let some steam off. After what had happened earlier, she admitted to herself that she was just over reacting and it was probably just the morning mood. And when she's in that morning mood.... you'll know. She brushed her comb softly as it ran through her hair then walked out of the bathroom to get changed into her outfit that was laid out on the bed. It was different for a change. A black pencil skirt and a pearl white button up shirt. It hugged her body in all the right places and she ran her hands through her hair one more time before going out of her hotel room and locking it. She saw JM walking down the hallway and she looked down at the ground. alessandra really wanted to say sorry, dammit don't you hate it when pride gets in the way. But this was getting ridiculous. He was family to her, and she couldn't keep quiet anymore. "I'm sorry I just-" JM paused in front of her. Then suddenly he started laughing. alessandra's jaw dropped open. She thought that maybe he'd be in a bad mood so she said sorry? JM shook his head and smiled. "Dude it's fine don't even worry about it and damn you lookin good today" He winked. alessandra rolled her eyes and slapped him on the chest. "Okay okay enough games go get ready it's quarter to eleven now." She replied. JM saluted her. "Yes ma'am!" After some time had passed, JM came walking out of his hotel room all ready to go. alessandra was sitting against the wall and resting her arm on her knee. She looked up and shrugged. "Lets just chill for a minute before we go. Where you wanna go?" JM thought for a moment. "Hmm well actually I could go visit my brother." alessandra tilted her head. "Visit?" She didn't know what she meant by visit, maybe they lived far from each other. ".... He stays at an insane asylum." 

Report Post Tip

They drove along the charcoal roads listening to the wind rush past them. The top was down, and alessandra felt the nice breeze push her hair back. She turned to her right and saw JM focusing on the road. There was probably a lot on his mind. They were heading to the only insane asylum located in Chicago to visit JM's brother. When alessandra heard that he wanted to visit him there, she didn't know what to say really. She was just standing there, wondering if she should ask why where who what.... ugh. JM glanced at her and saw alessandra looking nervous. He would tell her later, not right now. When they reached the asylum, JM spoke up. There was so much awkward silence that it just felt weird to hear someones voice again. "I lost him in the chaos of the very business that we are now in. Ahhh the irony..." He replied. alessandra nods slowly not knowing where this conversation will lead as they approached a lady in a bun. JM whispered to her ear. "Yep. Some nicely suited men traumatized..... my little brother." Then he walked ahead of her looking frustrated. alessandra put her hand to her forehead. She followed behind him. Man she wasn't expecting that. All of a sudden alessandra found herself standing in front of a dark green door, that had metal pipes everywhere. She put her hand over JM's hand and it was shaking as hell. He was so scared she could tell. It had maybe been a long time since they've seen each other, especially when alesssandra and JM are on the job right now. But this really affected him. He looked like he wanted to cry and shit, alessandra already turned her smile into a frown way before so by now she was probably sulking. She didn't know why she was sulking. She wasn't angry or disappointed. In the past, the Mafia was always about justice for their own family and not killing innocents right? alessandra's head started to hurt. She didn't know the full story so she shouldnt be saying anything. They walked inside the room and it was cold, dark and lonely. JM called out for his brother. "Matthias." alessandra saw a little boy, with soft brown hair emerge from the corner. She broke down completely when she saw the state of him. "What the fuck happened JM" she says quietly. 

Report Post Tip

His little brothers hair was cut short, probably haven't been cleaned for days let alone months, his face dirty and his clothes catching dust. More than the one furniture he has in this trap they call an 'insane asylum.' alessandra thought to herself that the people who sent JM's little brother in were just as crazy as their patients. How can you keep someone trapped in this cell? It's not even for recovery or treatment anymore, they have given up on them and can't accept that they can be given a second chance and go out in the real world. alessandra couldn't handle this anymore.

She had to step out.

Some lady passing by gave her a tissue and she thanked her, but it was a mutter. She wiped her tears that ran down her cheek. Her face was sticky now, and her face was red.

alessandra walked down a hallway and saw the female restroom. She walked in and took one look at her reflection. alessandra let out a shaky sigh, that sent her crumbling. "Get your shit together" alessandra says to herself. She needed to be strong for JM. He was so hurt. She didn't even want to visit an asylum after this. alessandra splashed some water in her face and ran her fingers through her air. Then she gives herself a little pep talk before she walks out of the toilets, feeling somewhat better than before. 

When she walks back in the room, alessandra sees JM holding his little brother with the most affection she ever saw. It was the most beautiful sight alessandra had seen in a while. And there were a lot of art galleries in the area. JM smiled, but it was one that was sad and happy at the same time. JM's arms were both hugging Matthias. It was a long time before JM stood up and finally talked with alessandra, but she didn't mind. She even joined in. 

Report Post Tip

She couldn't deny it. Although they sat there hugging Matthias, alessandra knew that JM was down and stressed out. There was something else on his mind and alessandra was itching to know. She suddenly looked down at Matthias who looked up at the same time and he smiled. So cute. JM stayed in this position for a long time, then he finally gave alessandra the benefit of the doubt.

Jokes, not really. He knew was he was going to say but the past was still a blur for him. "You wonder why I never talk about my parents?" he asked. alessandra stopped for a second and realized he never did that. How could she not have asked him. She nodded and told him to continue. "They were killed by two mafia men with guns strapped to their sides, right in front of my fucking little brother" he hissed quietly trying to make the conversation secretive. Anger and a mix of confusion started to bubble in her stomach. She couldn't believe it because she'd spent so much time in the underground world. And she wasn't blind to the fact that there were really some people who wanted to fuck it up, including getting the innocents killed. But after all, it was a criminal organization - and people are bound to get hurt. It was just so heartbreaking to see JM's little brother in here. Such a mess, she was. JM himself needed a drink or something. He was exhausted, his eyes showing it. alessandra put a hand over his shoulder and tilted her head. "You okay? We don't have to talk about it you know" 

"No no we should. I really want to tell you this, plus you're a very good friend to me. Lets at least give a little meaning to our friendship" he said playfully. alessandra didn't expect him to make a joke at this time but she agreed. She wanted to ask something. "You were with him?" When she said that she saw JM's muscles tense and she thinks she hit a nerve or something. JM shook his head as he started cursing to himself. He sat down again on a small chair and looked up at alessandra. 

"Nope. I wasn't. Was out with some friends doing a dirty job, and well.... I fucking regret that. I should've been there for him. And he had to suffer through it all alone!!" he yelled, finally making Mathias' ears perk up. JM apologized quickly and started putting his head in his hands. alessandra walked over to Matthias and comforted him. Her heart hurt for these two. She felt like she wanted to take care of them for the rest of their lives. They were her family, and it felt so good for her to say it. JM turned to alessandra and his eyes were red, teary and full of pain. 

"I must avenge for my family." 

Report Post Tip

JM hugged and kissed his little brother one last time then stepped out of the room. He had brought him some food and a few books for him to read. alessandra didn't think he'd be able to visit him again any time soon, but maybe she could do it for him instead. Just to return the favour. It was so hot in there, and had a musky smell. She was sweaty bullets by now, so she quickly greeted Matthias farewell and headed out. alessandra met up with JM by the entrance, who was smoking a cigar. She walked towards him, snatched the cigar from his fingertips and threw it in the bin. "You're gonna need something better than that." 

alessandra ends up bringing him to a pancake restaurant. The perfect idea. JM wasn't so happy. "Really?? Why do you like pancake restaurants so much?" While he has a mouthful of raspberries. He was enjoying it, why did he have to complain. "Because it cheers me up when I'm sad" she replied. "Ohhh so youre an emotional eater!" He teased. alessandra laughed and waved her fork in his face. They finished eating up. It was already 5pm. They were late for training. JM split the bill and gave an extra tip, then drove to Matrix Shooters with alessandra. 

They practiced for what seemed like forever, only two hours before heading back to the headquarters. alessandra sensed throughout the day up until now that JM was feeling off. She was affected too. 

Report Post Tip

Dinner was served at the family headquarters. Although alessandra and JM was relatively full, they had a piece of their friends cake. It looked and tasted too delicious not to try. alessandra saw the Godfather sitting on a chair by the fireplace, his fingertips holding his chin. She approached him and showed the cake to him. "Want a slice, boss?" The Godfather shook his head. He cleared his throat, then he stood up and fixed his tie. 

"I need to tell you and JM something." alessandra nodded her head and walked away looking for JM. He was over by the dinner table, picking up a scone but alessandra came just in time to flick it from his hand. It landed back on the plate. She laughed, while grabbing his arm and dragging him over with her to the Godfather. They were back in front of their boss, wondering what task they'd be on this time. JM lowered his head but The Godfather lifted his chin up. "Do not be ashamed of yourself kid. Both of you have been training only for two or so days now, but the results I hear from the owner is the best I have ever received in a long time. Your aims are perfect, of course practice is still required though. But I personally want both of you to find each and every person who killed our family alliances. I hear anger is a great motivator." He said in a deep voice that rumbled in alessandra's chest. She found herself suddenly getting hyped up and knew that she would do anything to avenge the Godfathers family. 

Now JM had two families to avenge. He looked at alessandra and let out a deep sigh, but he smiled. "As long as I'm doing this with you buddy I'm set." She smiled back, cherishing the moment. They looked at the Godfather in hype mode, and JM shook his hand strongly. "Boss, we won't let ya down."

Report Post Tip

The Godfather nodded in approval and gave alessandra and JM a small smile, then disappearing into his office. "Loyalty is a money maker ain't it" JM says suddenly and alessandra rolls her eyes in disbelief. "Don't even start with me." She got a scone for herself and JM then said bye to all the family members before heading out of the family headquarters. It was time for the both of them to finally lay in their comfortable beds. alessandra jumped into the passenger seat of JM's car and ruffled his dirty blonde hair. He looked at her with an irritated face but he noticed alessandra trying hard not to laugh, so he just burst out laughing with her. Those two made themselves a laughing stock or something.

He probably laughed more with his time with alessandra than with his ex girlfriend. Oh shit, that would've hit a nerve. JM started driving, and he tried to strike up a conversation but he was just exhausted and depressed from the events that happened that day. alessandra didn't want to sleep just yet. She was definitely going to have a coffee and binge watch her favourite TV shows. Her voice was cute and bubbly when she spoke. JM almost crashed into a car when she suddenly spoke up. "Friggin idiots on the road don't see the red light!" He hissed. "Ugh, you're the one who didn't see it actually because you got scared of my voice" alessandra laughed. He slammed his fist down on the steering wheel and rolled his eyes. He realllly needed sleep. But after he cooled down, alessandra asked him a very serious question.

"You don't mind if I visit Matthias sometimes right?" JM realized he drove past the hotel and he had to reverse. He parked the car near the grand entrance. He cut off the engine, then turned to alessandra like she was shocked that she had even asked. "Dude, you don't even have to ask. Matthias and I consider you as family now." He smiled. alessandra breathed a sigh of relief and hugged JM. Anyone who was passing by right then would probably be getting the wrong idea. This was evident when an old lady passed by looking at alessandra with eyes of disgust. "Okay get off me now" alessandra remarked. JM laughed and got off her. They both got out of the car and signed in at the hotel front desk.

The lady there looks at them with adoring eyes. "You two would make such a great couple." When they reached their hotel rooms, alessandra shared a laugh with JM. She tried to mock the lady by pretending to blow JM a kiss. JM caught it with his hands in the air as a joke, and he walked into his hotel room. alessandra could hear him from the bathroom.

His laughter, like the loud wind she hears every night before going to sleep. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The opposing force
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL