Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:37:15
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Sell your DFP back. Started by: Squishy on Apr 19, '10 14:29

In a pinch, you are now able to liquidate your DFP for 50% of its current value in the DFP management page.  Remember however, that the number of DFP's allowed in a city is based upon the cities active gangster+ population, sooo, selling one does not always mean that it will become instantly available to be bought by someone else if the DFP % is higher than the current population (I.E. city pop is 500 people, lets say 50 DFPs are available, city pop drops to 400 peope, still having 50 DFPs, one gets sold, 49 is still over its alotment, so one does not open back up)

Report Post Tip

I'm probably just crazy, but I can't find this anywhere.

Report Post Tip

It's on the normal DFP page, but similiar to upgrading, you must be in your home city in order to sell (or upgrade).

Report Post Tip

Well aren't you just a smart cookie <3

Report Post Tip

I like this :)

Report Post Tip

This is a good compromise for those that can't log on for a few days due to work or vacation or something.  As always fantastic job admins!

Report Post Tip

Fantastic addition Squishy. You really do watch over us.

Diablos bows his head to his Gods

Report Post Tip

A useful addition, no doubt! thanks.

Report Post Tip

An excellent addition, thanks Squishy. I've been hoping this would be added in for a little while now :D

Report Post Tip

Well, I didn't realize Thugs didn't count when it came to city population for DFP reasons.

Little tweaks and additions here and there are what makes the game better and better. Not always large updates and such. Great job.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Sell your DFP back.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL