Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 22:34:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
La la land Started by: alessandra on Dec 03, '16 13:03

I look at the two men, already with a hand inside my coat ready to throw this guy in a lake again.

"Hey! What the hell do you guys want with us?!" I yell, not knowing what else to say in the face of a man I thought I'd just killed.

Report Post Tip

The female wasn't quite sure what the fuck was going on anymore, since she'd left the bar it had been nothing but insanity. First she'd almost been robbed, then someone had tried to grab her ass.. and now, she was faced with some sort of scene where there appeared the be a magician. Peeking from around the side of the building she'd stopped behind, she was faced with an unknown situation. There appeared to be two other people here as well, along with someone who was standing in front of the magician. Confusion filled her brain, which was hard to digest after about.. three hard drinks. The female frowned and stepped forth, hand holding the Sig Sauer p226 that she had always appreciated, behind her back to avoid detection. Nataliyah slowly made her way to the male and female who appeared to be rather worried about the situation themselves, and she held up a hand to show she was friendly.

"What the hell is going on here?" She managed softly, her eyes locked onto the magician, still nervous from the fact that this appeared to be some sort of.. standoff. Although, she wasn't sure, it appeared she'd come in right at the middle.

Report Post Tip

"Whoa! Don't get any closer!" Startled, I pull out my gun and point at the girl.

"Who are you?? Are you one of that freak's buddies too??"

Report Post Tip

I squeal and jump out of the way. "Gemini what the hell!" 

Okay, now I swear my mind just went blank. This situation and there's a freaking supernatural case happening in our era. I walk towards the man who was brought back from the dead. 

"How... what.... why.. when.." My chest starts to tighten up when I see the magician speaking to himself. What is he saying?

Report Post Tip

Nataliyah eyed the kid who was pointing a gun at her, and pulled her own to point it right back at him. "I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you don't stop pointing that gun at me you are going to make me nervous. When I get nervous, I screw up." She murmured softly, and rather soothingly considering she had a GUN pointed at her head.. well, she was pointing a gun at his head too.. so it was sort of even. "I'm not gonna hurt you, unless you make me." She stated calmly, easing her gun down towards the ground, to kind of.. show this. Unless, of course, the kid freaked out and shot her first.

Report Post Tip

I sighed lowering my weapon, and pointed over at the now three people standing in the forest.

"THAT, is some freaky guy who can do things he shouldn't be able to do.. I don't know what the hell he is, but I'll tell you one thing, he shouldn't be alive right now."

Glances over at the three just now realizing alessandra is walking up to the magician and the quiet one, not having a clue of what's going on.

Report Post Tip
Carlos looking at his old friend as he tries once again to speak but again nothing but a grunt pours out. He wobbles as he tries to regain his balance; yet again he tries to speak but only another grant is forced from his vocal cords. He turns his head seeing a young woman that he vaguely remembers but something deep inside tells him that she is familiar, someone he knows but can't recall as his mind has images running through them. Carlos makes a fist as he drops to one knee. His fist slams into the ground and he lowers his head as the word no comes out in a loud clear roar. He looks at his old friend then slowly stands and closes his eye's.
Report Post Tip

Like the sound of a brick crashing onto the ground, his fist connects with the ground and I swear I could feel the earth under me vibrate. I'm feeling claustrophobic standing so close to him and his old friend, so I put a little more distance between us. Especially the magician. 

Who knows what he's capable of doing. 

I looked at Gemini, at the vixen he was standing next to, and of course - the man who was standing in front of me. I didn't know what to do. I was in a state of panic. 

Then I said something that may have been misinterpreted by the magician. 

"What the heck kind of spell or trickery did you execute upon him?" 

Report Post Tip

KingGeorgeWashington was the man of the hour, though nobody ever saw him coming because he was hiding in the shadows while the situation escalated. He's the type of man to blend in the shadows and observe, he likes to observe. It's what keeps him wise before he makes his move - everything is about time and patience. It's all about your next move, Washington is the jack of all trades and the master of none. He was wearing all black, a coat over the rest of his clothing with a hat to obstruct his face from a different angle. The sounds of his shoes clicking against the concrete sidewalk. Anybody within the distance would be able to hear it, at a time like this it makes you wonder what an unknown assailant can be up to; nobody likes hearing the sound of footsteps at a dark time with barely any light to spot the direction the noise is coming from, only a fool would try to investigate. But that was up to the courageous heart of others, a heart of gold is hard to spot within somebody. Physical attention can only drag it out.

Washington watched the group slowly, but then he stopped in his tracks and began to watch again. GeorgeWashington came from a bloodline of people loyal to the core, within the old news of Vegeta's death, as he liked to be called out in the streets; "the prince of wall street." The soldier during the rush-hour, following orders without question? A rare trait in most mafioso nowadays, everything comes with a price. Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned. 

KingGeorgeWashington sighed deeply as he feels the air stroking his face slowly. He wanted to observe, for the time-being.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

The magician gives off a confident, "Hmph" looking down at the man who's moaning, and then looks up alessandra with a smirk plastered on his face. He then began to speak clearly, "Mere mortals should stay at home and worry about their short pitiful lives, not attempt to meddle with forces beyond their comprehension."

The magician's smirk is gone, he raises his arms while mumbling words under his breath, as the sounds of moaning begin to fill the forest.

"alessandra get back!"

I yell out to her as she's looking back at us, noticing the man who's moaning just beneath the magician seems just as confused as we are.

"And bring that guy who's on his knees too, he looks like he knows something!"

alessandra grabs the man by the arm, brings him to his feet and pulls him towards us, not able to look away from the magician who now seems to be levitating into the air as the sounds of moaning grows in the distance.

I look over at the woman I was just pointing a gun at.

"We're gettin out of here now, you should probably do the same."

Report Post Tip

I make a quick escape with Gemini and the young vixen, while holding the other man by the arm. I literally screamed in my throat but nothing came out. Confusion filled my mind as I could hear Gemini's voice yelling in my ears and the levitating lunatic going bat shit crazy. 

"AHHHHHHHH-" A massive boulder suddenly starts rolling towards us and I feel the ground shake. The trees start to sway harder in the cold wind. I froze. 

"This is some freaking wingardium leviosa shit!" I yell out, hoping that any of them could hear my voice but the wind and force from the magician was overpowering us. I hang on to the man, who was trying to shade his eyes from the dirt that tossed itself everywhere from the tornado that the magician had somehow created. 

He was in a meditating position, eyes closed. It was still dark at night. And a demon-like voice spoke out. 

"Make me whole, for I have given my soul to you." 

To who?

Report Post Tip
Carlos still standing with his eye's closed in front of the magician feels the wind blowing forcefully against his face yells one word.

Stop!

The magician looks at Carlos puzzled that his old friend does not show gratitude to be alive again. The magician face shows anger and disappointment.

Carlos still feeling himself healing internally open's his eyes and looks at the man laying on the ground between himself and the magician and then he points to the man laying before them and rises his other hand pointing to Alessandra. Then Carlos touches the magicians forehead with one finger from his left hand while still pointing at Alessandra with his right hand and yells aloud one word.

Remember!
Report Post Tip

This was absolute insanity, and Natali was having no part of it. The female had inched her way back into an alley, gaze wide as she watched the strange events and as the wind picked up she gasped and stumbled a bit to fall directly on her ass. Hand still holding the gun, it went off once, where the bullet went she had no idea. Scuttling backwards, she rammed into someones legs and glanced up to KingGeorge with a look of terror, a shriek of surprise escaping parted lips. "Eek!" Before she regained composure and stood, turning to point the gun at him, "Who the hell are you?"  She snapped out, breathing hard and words almost torn from her lips by the wind that was currently ripping through the area like a hurricane. God, this was absolute insanity.. and newer people were popping up left and right, but what part did they play in this?! She didn't know, but she didn't really care either. Nataliyah was about ready to escape from this crazy reality and head back to the real one, but how?

Report Post Tip

Unable to leave any friends behind, I stand close to alessandra.. waiting to see if the man who can now speak could put a halt to any of this madness.

Report Post Tip

I was frozen on my spot. I looked at the man, who seemed to be pointing at me for some unknown reason. My eyes traveled to the magician, who was in anger. It's like when I look at him, I can see these invisible demons floating around looking to cause mischief. But is this an illusion? After all, he is a magician. 

I start to question myself if we're all just part of one big joke. Are we even here right now? Am I dreaming in la la land? But that soon faded away when I pinched myself hard. This was definitely happening. 

Everyone was split up. The woman I met earlier was no where to be seen, but where ever she is, I hope someone will set her free from this madness. And maybe I might see her again.

Gemini who is by my side looks at me with desperation in his eyes. Frowning slightly, I have no choice but to dig myself deeper in this situation - I need to figure out what intentions that magician has.

So when that man who rose from the dead called out the word 'stop', I quickly ran up to him and held his face in my hands tight. I look in his eyes, the color of them I cannot describe. His face is cold. I say to him.. 

"Don't let him get to you. You are here. You're safe now. There are people waiting for you, but they're not here. They're somewhere else, hoping you will come back to them!" I yell.

Report Post Tip

I grow impatient, not wanting to see these two get hurt, I grab the man's arm pulling him up, and look over at alessandra

"We're leaving!" 

I drag the man down the street, far enough so we're outside of the craziness but close enough to keep an eye on the floating magician.

I kneel down to look Carlos-Escobar in the eyes.

"What is going on here? Tell us everything you know!"

Report Post Tip
Carlos looks Alessandra falls to the ground scrambling backwards to get away and then he see a man coming running towards him and the Magician along with the man on the ground. He looks at the man as he drags away the gentlemen that was still coming back to life. Carlos looks at the magician and repeats his last word

Remember!

Forgetting that the man between them has been dragged off he clear his throat once more to speak and he now knows his sinew and tissue has completely returned to a live state.

Yes my friend it is her. Recall her face and remember our promise to her parents.
Report Post Tip

One. Two. Three. Watch the man on the mountain peak. Washington was mumbling his own story as he watched the situation escalate with yelling, and the investigation of a man that was just downed by some magician, the whole idea behind this little dramatic story was confusing him, though he wasn't gonna approach the group as he didn't want to give himself away. He'd rather play the role of the observer than the nosy artist. George wanted to find his place to come in, now wasn't the time. 

Washington was hurting inside. Four. Five. Six. Watch your destiny combine itself. Washington moved his position to the other side of the street, as much as he didn't want to be spotted, his shoes clacked against the concrete street once more; he began to hide in the alleyway just near the corner so he'd be able to peek and observe again. Seven. Eight. Nine. The observer becomes the prey.

"Unusual.."

Report Post Tip

I am to fucking explode with all of this insanity kicking in. I listen to the resurrected man as he chants to himself. 

I didn't know who could see us right now but I knew that they would probably be just as confused as alessandra and Gemini was. At least we got out fast. The magician was no where to be seen anymore, but his presence... I could feel it everywhere I go now. 

My legs are like jelly from all that running, my throat is dry from all the screaming. I looked to Gemini with hopeful eyes. 

"Lets get him home." 

If only the man could remember where his home was. 

I look at the man and put a hand on his shoulder. "Where do you hail from?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La la land
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL