Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 04:47:12
Page:  1 
Breaking out Started by: AdrianaNuallan on Dec 03, '16 14:48

"I have to get free!" Adriana said to herself tired and annoyed by her current situation. She was in a padded cell, her upper body stuck in a straight jacket. "This is no way to treat a lady!" she screamed at the door. She can't even remember the last time she saw daylight. It was the same old boring routine every day for her, she needed some excitement in her life. This whole wake up stuck in a cell, get fed food 3 times a day and sleep, with occasional visits from a man who claimed he was trying to help her. "That old nut has no clue what hes talking about." she mumbled to herself as she thought about the psychiatrist that was tasked with trying to teach her how "normal" people live.

Adriana can't even remember what "normal" people look like. The only person she every sees is the psychiatrist and occasionally one or two of his helpers when they have to hold her down when she is getting unruly. "How am I supposed to be normal if I never see anyone! You keep me locked up in here with myself all day and expect me to get better!" she screamed at the psychiatrist one day. This of course did her no good, all he did was end the session and have his helpers put her to sleep. She had to get out of here... but who would help her? Adriana never claimed to be a normal girl, but this place forcing her to have conversations with herself all day because there was no one else to talk to was going to drive her insane. Adriana threw herself against the door repeatedly hoping it would budge.

Having failed at her attempts at breaking down the door, Adriana returned to the far corner of the room sat down on the floor with her head in her hands. Trying to remain calm and focused, she needed to stay focused on the present so she could react to and find a way out of this hell hole she was currently caged into. She unfortunately had to just sit and wait, and hope that someone was looking for her.

Report Post Tip
Conn was walking down the street, wearing a jeans sweater and a pair of burgundy pants. He was also wearing a nice cap that his dad used to where often. He took out a cigarette and took it his mouth, lifting it up and inhaling. He mentally played some songs in his head. It was his way of staying calm and relieve himself from his second personality. He was in the middle of an awesome sax solo in the be-bop classic, Donna Lee, when he heard screaming in the building next to him. It sounded like a girl.

"I can't just leave a woman in danger, can't I" he mumbled.

He made his way inside the building and understood it was a prison. A security guard got up walked over to talk to him.

"Good day sir. How can I help you?"

"Salut Monsieur! I was wondering, who is the woman yelling loudly like that?" he asked.

"Oh, that is AdrianaNuallan. Why do you ask?"

Conn nodded and threw his cigarette on the ground, stepping on it to stop the little fire.

"What is wrong with you? Pick that up now!" he heard the security guard yell at him.

He looked back up at the security guard, and he saw fear in his eyes. He had noticed Conn wasn't the normal guy strolling down the street anymore. He tried to take his gun and shoot, but Conn had already put two bullets in his head before he could do anything. The other guards got up and charged him. Conn wasn't very physically gifted, but he was very agile and could slip through almost everything. He dodged all the guards and killed them with a bullet behind the head. He noticed he had killed everyone in the room, and became normal.

"What have I done?" he said, throwing his cap on the ground and pulling his hair.

He lit up another cigarette, to calm down and searched for the cell keys. He finally found them in a drawer and made his way towards the scream he had heard. When he arrived in front of Adriana's cell, she was sitting down in the corner of her cell with her eyes closed. He shook the keys to wake her up, and she did. When she understood what was going, he saw a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

"Salut Mademoiselle! Now as you can see, I have the keys to your cell with me. I'll let you out if can tell what I'll get out of it!" he said, smiling.
Report Post Tip

Daniella had been walking the streets when she heard the distinct sound of gun fire. A lot of gun fire. She normally would mind her own business; after all, gun fire was a normal day to day event for the woman. But this was a lot of gun fire and all coming from one place; a hospital. Or what looked like a hospital. She ducked into the front door and saw the utter carnage that awaited her. Dead bodies everywhere, killed with gunshot wounds to the head. She could hear sirens in the distance, presumably from one of the staff or other patients calling the police; or from them hearing the noise of the gun shots, like she had.

The tall blonde took a moment to take out her own weapon before she stepped over the dead bodies, looking around to see who had caused all this damage and why. Rounding a corner, she just spotted a gentleman in a cap using a set of keys to unlock a cell door. She frowned slightly, walking towards that cell. She arrived just to hear the man asking a tied up woman what he would get out of freeing her.

“How about you get to leave here alive?” Daniella smiled and nodded towards the front. “The pigs are on the way, you get caught here after what you just did and I doubt they’ll be taking you out in handcuffs. Not sure what you want with this girl but I suggest we get moving before they catch up to us.” 

Report Post Tip
As he was waiting for an answer, he heard footsteps coming in his direction.

"How can the cops already be here?" he said, pulling out his gun. He saw a beautiful, tall and blond woman appear behind the corner.

"Am I dreaming?" he thought to himself. "Why would such a beautiful lady come in this prison, or hospital whatever it is?" He heard the woman tell him that the coppers where on their way and that they had to leave now if they wanted to make out alive.

"Damnit, I was extort something from couldn't you see that? Anyways, we'll get out in time I've done this kind of thing plenty of times. Even if the police arrives I'll do anything to protect a pretty woman like you." He winked at her. " The name is Conn, glad to meet you. Looks like we are going to be partners in crime for the next hour or so." He shook her hand. "Ay time to get Adriana out of there now."

He opened the locked door and took Adriana's hand as he started running. He felt the adrenaline starting to kick in and he smiled. He loved that sensation, he felt so calm and yet so stressed. He looked over his shoulder and saw the blond woman following him. They arrived at the front door, out of breath and Conn turned around.

"See told ya you didn't need to worry about the cops!" He turned around and opened the door, and he saw all the police cars waiting outside. There where at least ten cop cars and a lot more officers waiting and hiding. He heard an officer yell in a megaphone.

"Hands behind your head and walk out slowly!!"

Conn turned around, livid.

"Fuck. What are we going to do now?" he said, as they where now running back from where they came from.
Report Post Tip

"You can start by getting me out of this thing" Adriana indicates the straight jacket trapping her upper body. As Conn finishes taking the straight jacket off Adriana delivers a swift knee to his groin. "And that's for thinking you can extort me." she said to Conn as he fell to the floor. "Now pick yourself up and give me a gun, we need to get out of here." Adriana takes the gun from Conn's hand and starts walking back down the hallway. She doesn't care to much about the cops outside, she is on a mission. That old fuck that kept her locked up in here has to pay, whatever happens after that happens.

Adriana storms down the hallway looking for the old man's office. She has never been out of her cell since they dragged her in here, so she has no clue where it is, but is determined to find it. She had his last name, Dr Klievits they said when talking to him. "I got a score to settle with Dr Klievits. Once hes taken care of, we can leave." she says nonchalantly as if there was not a boat load of cops out front. Adriana continued walking down the hallway checking for doors with names on them. The old shit had to be around here somewhere, it was just a matter of where.

Report Post Tip
"Fucking hell Adriana don't you see we are going to die if we don't leave now?" he yelled.

But AdrianaNuallan seemed determined, she had a fire in her eyes.

"I can't resist a beautiful lady, can't I." he mumbled, letting go of his gun and grabbing one from the bodies of the security guards laying on the ground. "Me and Daniella will stay here and cover you." He saw Adriana run down the hallway and turned to Daniella. "So what do we do now?"
Report Post Tip

Daniella watched the scene unfold in front of her, shaking her head at it all. She’d walked into a death trap it seemed. Conn’s actions had drawn the cops rather quickly and their exit was blocked. And now the girl he’d rushed in rescue had decided she couldn’t leave until she got some sort of revenge of her own. Daniella made a mental note not to wonder into random scenes of death in the future….though of course then where would all the excitement in life come from?

"So what do we do now?"

Daniella looked back at the man in front of her, taking a deep breath before looking around the room at their options. She noticed the desk the security guard had been sitting at, the dead bodies, various other furniture items that were around the room.

“We barricade the door. Then we go find the girl, Adriana was her name, right? And then we find a back way out. Or a window. Or something. But if she refuses to leave, we leave without her. No use risking our necks for someone who isn’t going to appreciate it.” It sounded like a plan but of course nothing ever went exactly as planned. “Come on, help me move this desk.” Daniella put her gun in its holster before starting to drag furniture towards the front door.

Report Post Tip

Adriana makes it to the end of the hall way and turns left down a new hallways. After taking a few steps she stops and turns around peaking her head around the corner. "Hey Rico," she says looking at Conn "Let some of the loonies out, it should distract the cops when they get in." Without checking to see if he acknowledged she went back to checking doors. About halfway down the hallway she finally saw what appeared to be Dr Klievits' office. She kicks open the door and looks inside. The place is completely dark, she flicks on the lights and starts looking around the place in case hes hiding. "Fuck, just my luck. The old fart is not here." Adriana curses under her breath and storms out of the office back down the hallway to where the other 2 are at. 

Report Post Tip
Conn saw a look of despair on Daniella's face and he suddenly bad. It was fault she had come in and now things didn't look too good for them.

"Come on beautiful, we'll get out alive for sure! I'll do anything to protect two breathtaking ladies like you." He saw her force a smile. He put his gun in his pants and he helped Daniella move the desk. "Damn I'm weak." he puffed, laughing. As they where moving other desks he heard AdrianaNuallan yell something in his direction, but he couldn't make out what she said. He looked at her to tell her that he hadn't heard but she was already gone down the hallway.

"Ok, now a way to escape... come on think, think..." he mumbled to himself. He closed his eyes and sat down on a chair, resting his hand on his hands. When he looked up he saw a confused look on Daniella's face. "I know! There must be a back door in the kitchen, where they make the food for the patients here! Let's hope the coppers haven't blocked that exit yet. Follow me!"

They both started to run in the hallway, following the signs that lead them to the kitchen. When he looked over his shoulder, he saw Adriana following them.
Report Post Tip

Daniella heard the other woman scream something towards them as she walked off, something about other patients. Why would they release more people that are hospitalized and clearly unstable? Adrainna hadn’t exactly reassured Daniella that she was perfectly sane and being kept here for no real reason.

She smiled reassuringly at Conn as they moved the furniture around, blocking the front door pretty well. Once they finished she could hear Conn mumbling to himself and she looked over at him, raising an eyebrow slightly. He explained his idea to her and Daniella nodded in agreement. “Yes, like a delivery door. Usually emptying out into an alley or something, I hope.” She started following him, running down the hallway and looking over her shoulder for the other woman. Daniella wasn’t exactly opposed to leaving her – after all, she didn’t know the woman – but it would be an awful waste if she didn’t make it out of here after all this.  

When they finally made it to the kitchen, Daniella quickly looked around for the exit. She saw a door and ran towards the back wall, only to find a padlock on it. She let out a curse, pulling some bobby pins out of her hair. “Ok, who wants to pick this sucker and get us out of here?”

Report Post Tip
"No need to pick, it takes too much time." said Conn, as he took out his gun and shot the lock. The door opened slowly with a screech. "See told ya!" he said, all proud and smiling. Daniella seemed discouraged and Conn wondered why. "Come on! Let's get out of here!" he yelled running through the exit door. They ran down the alley, only to find more police officers waiting for them.

"Fuck me." said Conn. "Time to take out the heavy artillery..." He took out a small piece of C4 from his pockets and started to run back the way they came. He threw the piece had at all the officers, hoping it would blow. "GET DOWN!" he yelled as he shielded Daniella with his body. He felt the deflagration of the explosive and then massive heat coming his way. He waited a bit, to make sure everything was okay, and then he got up and dusted his clothes. "That was something..." he said, chucking. "Come on, let's leave while we still have the chance." They started to run down the alley.
Report Post Tip

Shortly after the C4 explosion goes Adriana comes skipping out of the kitchen singing "Mary had a little lamb." She looks around at the carnage and lets out a squeal of joy before skipping on down the alley and into the street. She stoops down over the body of a dead cop and kisses him on the lips. "Good bye, my sweet prince. I will miss you!" she exclaims and then laughs hysterically at her own joke before skipping on down the street.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking out
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL