Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:53:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Hi I'm new! Started by: FitzChivalry on Dec 05, '16 11:02

Fitz had been in The Selfie Shack when a few of the guys from the crew mentioned a new guy who had done some work for the family, he listened in as he always liked to know what was going on within the HQ and if there was any new blood coming in to the crew. Fitz was a hands on kind of leader and would often make small talk with the associates and not just those who had made their bones.

"Yeah, the guy said he's completely new to this life but he wanted to give it a try, so I took him out to show him how to start snatching a few purses..." 

This, from Scipio who was without doubt the sneakiest mother fucker in the crew. You never knew he was around until he would suddenly chime into a conversation, leaving his companions startled as to how the man got there and he was also well known for his talents in snatching purses.

"... No shit? I've just seen that guy with about 50 purses in a bin liner, either you're an amazing teacher or that guy isn't who he says he is!" The comment had come from Mrs_Doubtfire and it was one that confused Fitz slightly but shrugging to himself he decided that Scipio had probably taught the lad well.

Later that day, Fitz had just finished up a round of training at the gym with KateLogan, a fighter out of Detroit who was gearing up for her next opponent in the quarter finals of the King of the Ring II, when he decided to head back to the crew headquarters for the afternoon. As usual there were a few of the guys hanging around shooting the breeze, one of which was Camp, everyone who knew Camp knew he had a skill that no other would rival him in. Safe cracking.

"That guy out there, he just beat me to a safe and cracked it in under 8 seconds, what the fuck is that about? Who is this little fuckstick and how is he so good? I'm #1 round here, nobody can beat the might cracker, Camp!" Fitz was intrigued as to what was going on and after enquiring who Camp was on about, it turned out to be the kid who was so good at snatching purses. Again this seemed a little odd, how was this lad so good? Fitz made a note that he'd have to introduce himself to this new guy who was upsetting the mighty Camp and possibly congratulate him for doing so.

Evening arrived and Disorder had walked into the office with the new guy, after introducing himself, Fitz asked how things were going and wanted to know what the young lad had been upto for the day.

"Nothing much really boss, I stole abut 75 purses, cracked 100 safes, I even killed 10 people and a few bodyguards, an easy day really." Stunned, Fitz wondered just what the fuck was going on, this wasn't the work of a fresh face to this life. This was the sort of work you'd see a seasoned pro doing.

"But I thought you were new to this kind of life? How is it you seem to be doing so well?" Fitz enquired.

"Oh well, umm, I dunno, I'm new. What is an OC? How do I sell my drugs what I have?" The young lad asked, clearly trying to deflect.

Fitz heaved a big sigh, reached into his draw and pulled out a gun. Before the young lad could move, Fitz had delivered a double bullet burrito to the lads face and Disorder (who in the time that the two were talking, had laid out the plastic sheeting to ensure the spillage didn't get on the flooring) began wrapping up the body carefully to ensure it was disposed of appropriately.

"Another shit bag pretending they're new. These guys seem to be popping up everywhere and as much as I am willing to keep secrets on past bloodlines, I won't be lied to directly, it'll only end one way."

Fitz wrote up a brief telegram, warning other leaders and potential sponsors to be mindful of this and asked what their views should be on handling such situations.

The telegram reads:

Dear Sir/Madam

I have noted that as of late we have been witnessing an influx of fresh faces to this life of crime, however among them appear to be seasoned pro's intent on covering their true identities and pretending to be unaware of our practices as Mafiosi.

I write this as a warning, to be mindful of these pretenders and also asking your views on how such people should be handled in future?

Kind regards,

FitzChivalry Farseer

Fitz wondered if he'd hear anything back.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

That’s an interesting question paired with a warning that could lead to a nice debate, Mr. Chivalry. If we focus on cases where people pretend to not be familiar with how this life works, but clearly show otherwise in their achievements, that’s reason for a very firm conversation.

If such a person keeps lying about their knowledge, it’s undermining a relationship with their upper structure and that should be solved. The bullet is a solution, but simply laying out the facts for them might allow for a more beneficial future for both parties. If a leader states that someone should cut with the bullshit and is allowed to hide their ancestry, there should be no reason that both can’t benefit from the other. It makes sense to explore this option, because to me someone who plays his cards like this is probably someone that can be beneficial to an operation, but is hardly someone to really worry about on the long term. People with a possible high risk in bringing chaos to the community still need a lot of time to bring them in the position to do so. To get that far, street smarts is very much needed and the kind we’re discussing now clearly has something to learn in that area.

If someone persists to play their boss for a fool, I think it’s valid to give them the bullet.

I’m not sure how to interpret your warning though. What are you warning against? Because that determines the level of caution leaders should practice around these people. The lying is not done of course, but other than that what label do these people get? To me, it sounds like a chance as well. It’s a good thing when a line doesn’t want to lift along on the achievements of their parents.

The challenge would be for a leader to cut through the bullshit and discover whether someone is a bad apple or whether there’s ground to build a mutually beneficial relationship.

Report Post Tip

As I have often noticed Jaryll, you bring up some good points. While typically I don't like to divulge my methods, I will say that I will often (if the subject crops up) speak to new comers explaining that if they have bloodlines who have graced our shores previously, I needn't know their names. In my eyes, it's a fresh start and I don't particularly care what a previous ancestor has done, in fact I'd prefer not to know. This way the judgement comes on purely what you have done for me and mine.

I don't mind people being cautious, in this world it will often be the case but if I'm open and honest then I would expect the same in return, if however they decided to continue with the ruse then I can only put up with it for a limited amount of time.

My warning is there to be mindful that while Timmy the Thug is telling us he is some nobody and that he needs his hand held and arse wiped, he may actually be a very proficient mobster who is already well versed in our ways and as such is probably not to be fully trusted.

I agree, that is a challenge that leaders are faced with, however I also send my message out in an attempt to dissuade future Timmy's to attempt this sort of behaviour with me.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for further clarifying. Your approach and sending this telegram seems completely fair to me. It’s good that we have highlighted that hiding ancestry and lying to your upper structure are two different things.

Bringing up this topic is a smart thing as I can imagine there are sponsors who are just happy when an associate turns out to do well and they don’t give it a second thought. Showing naive or paranoid behaviour are both extremes that leadership should prevent from happening as both are a danger to their operations and the bigger community. But healthy consideration and reasonable suspicion are good parts of any organisation and this points to that.

So thank you for bringing this up, Mr. Chivalry.

Report Post Tip

An interesting topic, sir.

While typically I don't like to divulge my methods, I will say that I will often (if the subject crops up) speak to new comers explaining that if they have bloodlines who have graced our shores previously, I needn't know their names. In my eyes, it's a fresh start and I don't particularly care what a previous ancestor has done, in fact I'd prefer not to know. This way the judgement comes on purely what you have done for me and mine.

Generally speaking, I follow the same policy. It can be important to know how much assistance someone may need to get started in our particular line of work. But unless someone brings up their bloodline, I'm usually hesitant to pry. As you said, it can be refreshing to build a relationship as individuals. 

So I concur with your general practice and I thank you for the reminded warning. As to the punishment? Death is extreme, certainly, but I don't think it's an overreaction in a case of obvious lying. Because what reason would someone have to obscure the truth? It certainly implies nefarious intent and makes one question what else they might be hiding.

Please note that this is not a situation of "well if you have nothing to hide then you won't mind telling me everything about your bloodline."  Essentially: if someone has the option to present himself or herself as a new man or woman and say that they know their way around, but they prefer a fresh start- to build a new life from the ground up... but they instead decide to proceed with a deception... well, I don't think the result would be a surprise.

Thanks for the discussion, FitzChivalry - and the training.

Report Post Tip

Like #FitzChivalry and KateLogan im incredibly less concerned by who's bloodline did what in the past blah blah. I have absolutely no concern for that. Every recruit that ive got on board so far ive not once asked who their fathers where and i dont intend to. I think that practice is counter productive. I genuinely believe that ive recruited well because of that process. 

The doesn't mean ive got a crew full of rogues or liars, it simply means i have basis to start off a working relationship with that person and the works well for me. Recruits who know that i am willing to work with them regardless of who they could be. Behavioral patterns always emerge and that's something that i will pay close attention too. We all know that there are only a very few bloodlines in this world that can pull off the "new card" and more times than not people get found out very quickly- this isnt to say they are found out because of bad behavior. Mostly for me its because i have built a relationship with this person and they have the trust and confidence to speak to me on a level that allows them to come out. 

I think its easier these days to pretend to be new rather than to go incog. So i think that's why we might have seen an influx of this type of mobster, as its the easiest way to remain under the radar.

As for punishment, that's really not my of thinking, unless there is something sinister within their work. I feel i am more proactive in trying to understand they why's rather than instantly thinking they are up to no god, i think that might be a step backwards. We should be embracing and trying to understand why they take this evasive action, if im honest it intrigues me more than anything. We are not at a place where you cant be who you want to be. As a community we have a much higher tolerance for issues.  Its not like we are forcing people underground. 

It does however pose a few underlying questions; Why do people still feel they need to practice this type or behavior? Does people pretending to be new to this world instantly equal trouble, or are they just trying for a fresh start? 

Interesting subject, thank you. 

Report Post Tip

HIIII DADDY

HighPitchEric greets his fearless leader in the streets to partake in the discussion, a pet peeve of HighPitchEric.  In his haste to join the converstation, he seemingly has forgotten his pants.  He stands before FitzChivalry in his underwear, unashamed, and begins to speak.

I'VE NOTICED THE BIGGEST INSURGENCE OF NEW MOBSTERS SEEM TO COME IN OFF THE  BOAT IMMEDIATELY AFTER WARS.  AMAZING COINCIDENCE.

LYING ABOUT BEING NEW IS ESPECIALLY IRRITATING BECAUSE OF THE TIME THESE PEOPLE EXPECT TO BE WASTED ON THEM BY PEOPLE THAT WOULD OTHERWISE GENUINELY WANT TO HELP.  I BARELY BOTHER ANYMORE BECAUSE I NO LONGER BELIEVE PEOPLE WHEN THEY CLAIM NEW TO THE MAFIA

THAT BEING SAID, I HAVE OFFERED SPONSOR INVITES TO THESE LIARS, KNOWING FULL-WELLTHEY ARE LYING CUNTS BUT FIGURE THEY HAVE THEIR REASONS TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS.  BUT THEY ARE NOW LABELED AS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, AND I HAVE SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS.  A FORMER ASSOCIATE OF MINE WHO RECENTLY LEFT TO WORK ELSEWHERE IN LV IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE.  I WISH HIM WELL SINCE HE IS STILL A PART OF THE LAS VEGAS UNDERWORLD, BUT HE HAS BULLSEYED HIMSELF AS A LIAR IN MY EYES, NEVER TO BE TRUSTED.  HAD HE BEEN HONEST AND UPFRONT, OR EVEN STATED "I'D RATHER NOT DIVULGE DETAILS ABOUT MYSELF", I WOULD HAVE GLADLY KEPT HIS IDENTITY CONCEALED, BUT ALAS HE HAS MOVED ON.  GOOD RIDDANCE, LYING COCKSUCKER.

Report Post Tip

FitzChivalry I like that you've made this point a public one and thank you for your telegram.

I like others echo the fresh start approach and I make my assessment on what I see and hear before a member joins and throughout their time with us not on who mummy or daddy was - I will say for us this goes both ways too, mum or dad might of been a crazy wild child yet to learn the proper way of things or they might of been someone big and bold, it doesn't matter you get a clean slate and a chance to show what you can bring to the family.

Deliberately lying though I have no tolerance for at all, the question really lies in what would be the motivation for doing that especially if you have been clear and open about not caring who mum or dad was only what they will bring to the crew. I do think it is pretty easy to spot really and never a wise move in my opinion.

Whatever your ancestors journey was good, bad or just plain ugly they and their kin will have learnt lessons from it - experience and a mature well rounded attitude is valuable whatever the 'good' or 'bad' label one might place on it. Salty people can sometimes be your most valuable members, once the dust settles and the energy is directed into more helpful ways - really strong reactions show me that a person has fire in their belly and are passionate about what they stand for and believe in - I welcome these qualities. I don't condone by the way salty people behaving in ways that are disrespectful - but having a moment in time to feel loss or anger is ok and shows that they care.

Lying for me is a big no-no - my guys knows it, truth no matter what it is we can work with and try and navigate through, lies really do often end up with munching on a bullet sadly...

Report Post Tip
A couple of you (SpacePole/ Tellerium) have raised the point around every mobster getting a fresh start and I can't echo that enough - so I won't.

Attitudes have changed significantly over time and the negative perception of "member whoring" has been phased out with a constructive approach to recruiting new faces in such a way that sponsors are encouraged to invest time in helping them to develop. The big implication of this in my eyes is that if an associate in your family proves to be a lying rogue who has taken advantage of the system then shame on them - bullet in the back of the head. But no recourse to the boss.

This all changes when you open the books. If you get a reputation for handing out buttons left right and centre then it will come back to bite.

How to distinguish between the genuine fast learner and the ingog is a tough balance. You can't go killing people because they rank suspiciously quickly - so for me I'd be looking out for things like a lack of shot report despite a queue of witnesses standing outside the HQ all whispering the same name.

At the end of the day 90% of people pretending to be first generation on our shores probably have no ill intent - as has been said it can just be easy. I have no problem with this. But the 10% (or perhaps even less) will eventually be outed, they will eventually slip up and when they think they've been called in for their own ceremony they won't walk out again.
Report Post Tip

After listening to his boss and the various other esteemed participants, Disorder speaks up.

"For me it comes down to one thing. Bullshit. I don't deal with bullshit. All I ever ask is that someone is straight with me, right off the bat. I want to know who their ancestors were, I want all the cards on the table right at the start. I've never asked anyone to broadcast their lineage to everyone, just to me. I'm perfectly happy to protect someone's identity so long as they are on the level with me. If they can't give me that level of honesty and respect, I won't give it back. 

I'm going to do everything I can to protect their identity, help and promote them, from the time they join our family to the time they leave it. I'm going to put my life on the line to protect them. The least they can do is trust me in return. If they aren't willing to do that they may as well fuck off."

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure I have ever heard anyone bring this up before Fitz, so definitely thanks for doing so.

For me it's also simple. If you don't want your identity to be known and desire to start over there is nothing I have against that. I won't poke or prod and for me that's how this life works anyhow. Sure I'll be curious as to what lineage lies behind the suit but the actions of who is in the crew with me is more important to me than what your great grand daddy did against my great grand daddy years ago.

The difficult part for me is when one blatantly lies. They ask you questions to answers they already know and waste your time. Time unlike money can never be brought back. It is initself an attack on the dignity of the other person. When you choose to lie and spend your time asking questions about robbing banks when you're skilled at it because your great grand daddy was a boss in his respected outfit.

For me this is always something very very difficult to recover from. This is something that makes it hard for me to accept that person later down the road even because I know they are not always going to be truthful upfront. Shame is a disease I get it but so is lying. When you choose to enroll yourself in a crew your leader should never have to wonder if you are always on their side or not.

Report Post Tip

I hear what you say Bonkers, even though most won't show any negative intent the lie is still there. If you've been open and frank with your interactions and expressed that passed lineages don't really matter then it shouldn't be an issue after that point. All it does is wastes the times of both myself and the recruit.

BrotherHec mentioned the part that annoys me the most about these people and that is the time and effort you or those you appoint to teach them put in to these so called new guys and all the while they are just taking you for a ride. I can't accept that sort of behaviour, especially since they are informed anything divulged to me about past lines will be kept secret.

Much as Disorder has stated, if they're not willing to place trust in you as a leader then they've chosen the wrong place to come to.

Report Post Tip

The experience of being a sponsor i can definitely see where this can be a concern Don FitzChivalry Sir.  There is a coincidence of a influx of Civilians especially after wars. I do not attempt pry into their past unless its them bringing up themselves. Past is a good experience to build.. to grow off of certainly. I know that many Crews have explicit rules against being lied to. I wouldn't want to be lied to and or find out because it breaks the bonds and what we try to build of our new associates.  So with each that "easy ride" to the top comes the same concern of "easy fall " aswell.

I just try to set the expectations and rules from the first few interactions and the rest from there is left up to what they do.  If i was recruiting someone i would ask "would you need assistance or advice in getting settled or did your parents teach you the ropes out early in life."  I try to give each new associate assistance and at the same time i'd let them learn at their own pace aswell!  I even had a few silent associates.. whom didn't talk much but said they were new.. try to harm me for helping in previous cases. I think its just the luck of the draw.. everyone can be a bad gem everyone can be that shiny diamond in the rough.. got to press caution on associates but also paint a perfectly drawn line so that there is a chance to come clean beforehand. I'll do what i can to protect all of our city, our associates and all i ask is if they would trust me aswell.

Report Post Tip

OHLG is stopped in her tracks by the words of Disorder.

"For me it comes down to one thing. Bullshit. I don't deal with bullshit. All I ever ask is that someone is straight with me, right off the bat. I want to know who their ancestors were, I want all the cards on the table right at the start. I've never asked anyone to broadcast their lineage to everyone, just to me. I'm perfectly happy to protect someone's identity so long as they are on the level with me. If they can't give me that level of honesty and respect, I won't give it back. 

Turns the pages of her Mothers diary. With raised eyebrows, she is flooded with many questions for this Disorder character.

Disorder, my mothers diary reveals you meeting with her and the topic of lineage never came to the table. I do see where my mother accepted your offer of work under one simple request in which you agreed to abide by.  And you failed to do so. 

Pauses. Picks up the diary and flips to the next page.

Disorder, I see you get very angry when a sensible and respectful question is directed at you.

Honesty and respect is a two way street. You my dear are either confused or a  hypocrite.

Report Post Tip

Disorder hears the remarks made and turns to respond, only to see the individual has bravely shot themselves before he could reply. Seeing the gathering was still paying attention and almost as confused as him, he decided to reply anyway in an effort to eradicate some confusion.

"Hey corpse, how are you? What is it with you folk eh? You come out into the streets, make one or two slightly contentious remarks and then kill yourselves before anyone can be afforded the opportunity to point out the ridiculousness of your comments. Still, you're dead but these people aren't so I'll reply all the same. Maybe your daughter, who is currently running around making similarly brave appearances, can take note.

As a rule I will not usually discuss a passed member in public. Even when your daughter, you and your mother have made several cowardly swipes at me. Still, I feel this should be addressed as the points raised are becoming as repetitive as they are inaccurate."

He pulls his coat round him against the winter chill in the air.

"Firstly. I didn't ask about your lineage because I knew who they were.

Secondly. You claim your... Grandmother, now was it? made a request of me. That was that I be her sponsor. I was and remained that until FitzChivalry decided to move her into the main family. At this point she asked me why this had happened, I said I didn't know but that the dynamic of our relationship had no cause to change. I gave several assurances about the stability of her position.

Thirdly. You claim I became angry when "a sensible and respectful question" is directed at me. I think a little perspective is required here. Your Granny came to me and asked about her earnings. I said they were fine. She said the boss had told her they weren't great. I said not to worry, she was in the top ten earners in the family and he may have just been comparing her to our top earners who have age, rank and gambling benefits to donate with. That it was nothing to worry about and Fitz probably hadn't been paying too much attention as he hadn't thought it very important. We don't value our members on their donations after all.

She persisted with questions about earnings and I spent over an hour (I have all the time stamped mails to back this up) sending mail back and forth with her, giving her repeated assurances about her earnings, her position and her future in the family. I went to exhaustive lengths to calm her irrational insecurity. Again and again. Eventually she appeared to accept the situation and I thought the matter was finally settled. I poured myself a well earned morning brandy and went back to work. 

I then see her appear in the family lounge and start making snide comments to LuciusSweet and other members about earnings. After everything I'd just been through trying to put her mind at rest, to then see her going and directly insult me and other members of the family by asking private questions about their earnings when they were just minding their own business, was a step too far. I took it as a personal insult that she would ignore everything I had just told her, insult my every answer and disrespect me like that. I came to the very sensible conclusion that she would be unable to continue in our family. 

I shot her there and then. I must say now that I have rarely felt so assured that I made the correct decision about drawing my gun, as I do with this. I have also since had conversations with members of the family that informed me she was having similarly irrational and patience-testing conversations with them. Also, everything you and your daughter have said since, only goes to cement my assurance that it was an excellent decision. In short, I am very happy I shot your grandmother. It was a brilliant decision and our family has been such a happy place ever since."

Deciding he'd now spent more than ample time conversing with the suicided corpse, Disorder heads off to get some work done.

Report Post Tip

For me it comes down to one thing. Bullshit. I don't deal with bullshit. All I ever ask is that someone is straight with me, right off the bat.I want to know who their ancestors were, I want all the cards on the table right at the start.

Disorder.....You would not want to build to that point? I think its a bit much to ask for right at the start.  Hypothetically if one of your family members declined to tell you about his/her ancestors does this make them a bullshitter for not wanting his/her ancestors names to be brought up again. Im sure it is quite scary dealing with new faces, especially ones who claim to have no knowledge of our lifestyle yet picked things up without breaking a sweat, but should he not get a fair chance as this new youngster to show his worth to the worldt? Hence you know his ancestors have lived this life before.  Perhaps he/she did not want the names of there ancestors known to the world at the given time or maybe the individual was here to stir shit up. 

Its all about perspective if i may say so. From your point of view you may feel one way towards an individual who does not wish to share his history, but from others they may want to see the potential this youth holds. Given the time frame it takes to do serious damage around this country, is it really necessary to send someone  young to the morgue.

To clear further confusion I was not referring to the situation fitz mentioned in his initial speech as i have no idea that back story, but a hypothetical one.

Report Post Tip

"Pusha, your point is entirely valid. I am certainly not 'afraid' of people who wish to conceal the identities of their ancestors. Quite the opposite, my line have been very happy to keep numerous people's ancestry a secret from the world. If however they wish to keep that a secret from me, that's different. They are of course, perfectly within their rights to keep their own secrets. It is absolutely none of my business who their father or mother were if they do not wish to share it with me. The only point I would make is if I were the boss, they would be politely informed that the line was there and if they were not willing to confide in me, they would be better seeking a home somewhere else. 

No ill feeling. No distrust or harm meant. It's a simple, emotionless decision. If someone doesn't want to live by my rule under my roof, go and live under someone else's. And genuinely, with all the best wishes I have!"

Thinking about what he'd said for a moment, he felt the need to clarify one particular point.

"Once again, I must reiterate, this is not the rule of Fitz's family. I am speaking purely hypothetically and from the experience of my own ancestors. "

Report Post Tip

I have an understanding as to what you are saying and agree for the most part. Its entirely up to the individual but your preference is for them to inform there leader, witch is understandable seeing as they are your saftey when you are young.  Its a 2 way street at that point.

Report Post Tip

It's a little bit of a catch-22 really.

Don't reveal your "identity" and be deemed not trusty worthy or up to no good.

Reveal your "identity" and most likely be deemed not trust worthy or up to no good based on your ancestors actions.

I think it's really hard for some leaders to ever truly look past your previous transgressions, especially if your forefathers actions are still fresh in their mind. Is their a way to prove that you are loyal? Absolutely. However you and your leader both need to be fully committed to the now and the future and leave the past where it belongs. Unfortunately this rarely happens which is why we ALWAYS see the same friendship groups/cliques rolling together most of the time; with maybe the odd new bloodline thrown in that is only initially known and trusted by half the circle. 

The answer to the problem isn't one that has been found.. yet. 

Report Post Tip

Jet cautiously approaches the group of mostly elderly and middle-aged men an women. He sees a few individuals his age around and gravitates to them. He respect takes a bow to the OGs of his Las Vegas family who are also nearby. Once the murmurs and chatter of those around has quieted. Mr_Jet boldly approaches the imaginary podium in the center of the massively crowd that has now gathered in anticipation. I have a peculiar perspective as I have a peculiar history myself. My great ancestors once crossed these shores at an age in which most of you were not conceived, if even thought of in your parents mind. Granted as time passes things change and much known by my ancestors was lost and forgotten. What little they knew about this society, this  world they failed gravely to pass on to myself.

While I knew little of the language here in the Americas. While I also had experience reading articles and papers as a boy of how to earn money and quickly advance through the ranks here. So much was not understood by me so I reached out for help not initially disclosing what little I'd known and heard of great stories about the Americas and they're prominent families until I gained trust for my newfound home and enough knowledge to properly trust in my abilities to fully thrive and grow. If a Mafioso has such a complex and peculiar history what would you all suggest. Would the same rules apply?

Surely mentioning one of my great and prominent ancestors would not receive negative backlash but possible ridicule for me having the vast load of questions I had when emerging on these parts for myself. At this Mr_Jet stands there awaiting feedback and a response.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hi I'm new!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL