Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:31:26
Page:  1 
Made Party Started by: Prodigy_jr on Apr 22, '10 12:31

Hello all, as I stand here in the center of the street, I give my speech today, I would like to acknowledge the people who are the reason I am here today.

Prodigy_jr waves to His lovely Boss Crazy_Innocence, his Godfather Crazy_Nine, and his long time friends Rex_Grossman, and King Benny. He then repeats their names to a crowd of spectators below his podium. After a roar of applauds Prodigy_jr continues his speech.

Since Prodigy_jr has forgotten one of his friend's name he reads his name as King_Benny from a boy he met long ago who he taught the  way of the mafioso.

And all in good use King_Benny turned out more successful then him.

Hello, your neighborhood friendly Prodigy_jr here; I am here becuase today I was officialy inducted into my family The Winds Move You. Yes that is correct I have become Made. Prodigy_jr waits to continue his speech after another even louder than the first roar of appluads. Prodigy_jr chuckles. As I was saying before my people I was recently Made. My after party will be held today March 19th, 1931.

Prodigy_jr then reveals a long list. The V.I.P. guest list includes: All of my associates, family, as well as friends. After taking a long breath Prodigy continues to say, and all members of The St.Lunatics are invited as well.

He then reads the schedule of his Made party.

Prodigy_jr thanks Godfather Crazy_Nine, and his His boss Crazy_Innocence and continues the rest of his speech.

When a strange man interrupts him saying you will be awarded in the generations down for having the record shortest speech in This Thing Of Our's history!

The surrounding crowd now massive in size let out a huge roar of praises.

Report Post Tip

Singer Roars letting out Praises

Way to go brother you will do good for Philly and i hope you enjoy this day, It is a huge day!

Report Post Tip

Anselmo enters Prodigy_jr's VIP party with great excitement. Upon the disappointing realization that the rumors of KingBenny's presence at the party were untrue, Anselmo sighs and decides to congratulate Prodigy_jr anyway.

Congrats and Salut, my Friend. May you take advantage of this opportunity you have been given and do great things for your city.

Anselmo pats Prodigy_jr on the back

Better beef up on security at the front door. Any minute now the town dullards will be showing up to cry about you making a Made street announcement. That train's never late.

Report Post Tip

Marley, one of the towns top dullards enters the area.

Another Made speech huh??

Marley lites a joint and shakes Prodigy's hand

This ones for you my man! Marley inhales from his wicked stick strongly and coughs

Where's that damn King_Benny you promised man? I came just to see him in his stylist pimp hat and insult your speech. It seems I got neither accomplished. Ow well, congratz anyway.

Report Post Tip

If only PizzaTheHut could grease his way past you and give you some words to live by, then today would be complete.

Report Post Tip

Marley lowers his head in rememberance of the great PizzaTheHut

Report Post Tip

Coughing and barely breathing Prodigy_jr rushes toward the defaulting firetruck on the street letting out poisinous fumes.

Prodigy_jr: Calm down people you were halucinating we are in the middle of the street not a bar also what is pizza?

Report Post Tip

Sylvestro steps off the train and makes his way to the "party". Not wanting to disappoint he has worn his best dullard styles and accessories. He walks over to Marley, "Let me get a hit of that my friend." Marley obliges. Sam takes a long hit and hands it back to man known as well for his mouth as his preferred smoke. "Thanks Marbley." He moves over to Anslemo grinning.

You know I considered just such a speech, but an entire party? Never even dawned on me. He turns to the guest of honor. Congratulations Mr Prodigy. I wish you all the best.

Sam flips a silver dollar in the air, catches it, and goes to look for a drink.

Report Post Tip

Seeing his friends smoking a log of cow sh*t Prodigy_jr rushes pver and slaps there hands.

Thinking the fumes must still have these two hallucinating he the feces off of his hands.

Report Post Tip

Sam laughs. Relax Mr. Prodigy, I was just having a little jest with Anselmo. Although you have to admit, with these crowds of people standing around roaring and cheering, it sure looks like a party.

Report Post Tip

we are in the middle of the street not a bar also what is pizza?

It is a food, Prodigy_jr

Report Post Tip

The fumes must of have knocked me out yes we are in a penthouse.

Also where is this Pizzahut I would like to try some.

Report Post Tip

Well, if you are referring to PizzaTHEHutt, he has long since passed, God Rest His Soul. He was a man of great Honor. In fact i suggest we dedicate this celebration to his memory.

To the Memory of PizzaTheHutt

Anselmo raises his glass and awaits a speech from the man of the hour, Prodigy_jr

Report Post Tip

Prodigy_Jr  also announces his friend becoming a Left Hand man!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, old friend!

A glorious day this is, but we must not forget those who have fallen!

Rex cracks open a bottle of his best bourbon and pours it over the ground

To PizzaTheHut, a man of great honor and courage!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations. Very well deserved, you're a very active member of our family and a great influence on the newer members of our world.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, I know you will continue to make your family proud.

Report Post Tip

FrankieTheFishIII sits quietly in the back of the room, raising his glass to toast this wonderful occasion..

Congrats! :)

Report Post Tip

A long black strech limo pulls up to the curb and comes to a halt, the limo driver gets out and walks around to the other side and opens the back door. A glow of light emits from the door, Mr Furley appears flamboyston and all iced out. Cane in one hand cigar in the other, he exits the limo and approaches prodigy jr.....

Congratulations bro, this is a day to remember. You have made us all proud, good luck and live well! :)

Mr Furley puts the cigar out in the ash Salud :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Made Party
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL