Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:28:18
Page:  1 
A real mafia story! Started by: SlimD on Apr 22, '10 17:57

Long time ago when i was just a little kid the most terrible thing that could have ever happend in a person life happened to me.
I was walking down the road with my father and we were talking about some stupid thing when suddenly 3 guy,very well dressed,aproached us and started to hit my father.I remained as a stone.I couldnt move a finger.After a few secong the quiet one of the 3 took from his coat a gun and after watching me in the eyes shoot my father.I couldnt move and i didnt move until the cops came.I swore for revenge.I would dedicate my life to killing those 3 man.But i was a little kid those days.
Didnt know what i said and do.After a few wuiet years ,in a very beatifull day,i saw a very beautifull car aproaches the shop near my house and from it came out the guy who killed my father.I didnt know what to do.My heart was beating a mile per hour.I took my baseball bat and i run toward him and hitting him with all my heart and soul.Until he falled down DEAD!
 I did for it 8 years of prison who served to me as a school.I meat there the biggest gangsters aroung.When i got out i wanted revenge for the other 2 who killed my father.But i knew first i must create a NAME for myself.And i must make money.So i got involved in what we call in my country in a "familje"or (Family).I used to do everything for money.Until the big man of the family gained respect for me and apointed me as the leader of the street gang.
 I was starting to get powerfull.I was a natural mafioso.People started to fear me.I used to buy expensive cars and dresed up very well.Untill one day the bass of the family was duying and called me in to talk to me for the last time.He was like a father to me and i was like a son to him.He appointed me as the new BOSS of the family.And after this he died.
 Now it was time for me to take my revenge.I arranged a meating with those teo man and told them it was for a big amount of cocaine.They believed me and came to the meating.After showing up and meat them for the first time FACE-TO-FACE.I didnt know what to do so the first thing that came in my mind was the thing that i could do better.
I pulled out my gun and killed them,i killed those bastards.It was the happiest moment of my life.But what will be with me next................I think i will go home[In prison!].

Report Post Tip

Drugs, and money and human nature..usually equal a deadly combination my friend. Just try to stay out of the middle, or at least carry a big gun with plenty of protection :)

Nods his head listening to the story...remembering sometimes he has had to wack people over gambling debts etc

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A real mafia story!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL