Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 04:21:55
Page:  1 
MAGICAL CHRISTMAS - Day 3 - Prisoner of Azkaban Started by: Squishy on Dec 18, '16 16:54

Each city has a special "guest" of the big house.  Bust them out and as an expression of their gratitude, they will become your 130 HP Named BG.   The failure rate is high, so be persistent.  Experts and novices alike have the same chances.

If your BGs are maxed, you are given an Instant Named Bodyguard perk instead.

The jail is loaded with screws trying to get their grubby little paws on some holiday overtime.  Its all business in the front, but this particular jail is known to party in the back, so stay focused.  Check your six for a twelve, Subway's Jared is serving up footlongs all day errr'day.

Report Post Tip

Will this guest be in every jail popped in each city or just every now and then. Plus will it be the same 'name' each time?

Report Post Tip

Haha, love the poster once again :)

Report Post Tip

Just to clarify since I've been asked a couple times already:

• There is one special NPC per city
  • Everyone has exactly a 1% chance to break the special NPCs out, regardless of their normal skill.
  • The NPCs will be put back in jail with each lockdown done. (Regardless of if it's done with jail share or on the spend page. Partial lockdowns on the spend page will not jail them.)
Report Post Tip

I tried busting Rabastan_Lestrange a good 40 times, if not more in LA. I watched the jail for a respawn and had 1 failed attempt on Rodolphus_Lestrange, by the time I tried a second time, it was gone.

Is that right?

Report Post Tip
artus, everyone has a 1% chance of success. Other people will be trying on the targets along side of you.
Report Post Tip

Can the same NPC be set free more than once by the same person, i.e. having more than one NPC BG with the same name?

Report Post Tip
Yes, they can
Report Post Tip

Love the ideas and theme guys. Keep em' coming!

Report Post Tip

Love this event although it's my opinion that there should be four districts in Hogwarts. The fourth one being the library, of course. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: MAGICAL CHRISTMAS - Day 3 - Prisoner of Azkaban
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL