Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:55:02
Page:  1 
A bad beginning Started by: Caitlin_MacManus on Apr 23, '10 04:38

A single figure staggers from the pouring rain into the safety of the sanctuary.  The long, bulky coat and hat pulled low, shield the figure from being known.  With faltering steps the figure makes its slow way up the steps.  It leans on the door frame a moment, leaving a bloody streak as it moves on.  in the rain, the blood dripping down wasn't noticeable, but now, it leaves a trail of bright red drops all the way from the door to the alter where the figure falters for a moment and then falls to its knees. 

A bloody hand reaches out to Genuflect, and reveals an ornate wooden crucifix clutched in its hand.  The figure prays for a moment and then genuflects again, rising, the figure turns to leave, walks two steps and crumples to the ground, the hat sliding from its head sending wavy red hair cascading down her shoulders.  Her green eyes flutter open, and then closed again as others rush to help her.

In a moment of lucidity, odd bits of latin prayers cross her lips, heavily accented with an irish accent, but soon, she is bandaged and warm, and drops off to sleep at last.

The morning finds her staggering out of bed, looking around trying to figure out where she was.  No longer covered by the coat, the damage is easy to see.  She has been shot in the shoulder, and has a split lip, a black eye, and had been shot in the meaty part of the thigh.

Her voice, accented in irish has a little humor behind it as she greets the preist.  "I Guess you might be wantin' a bit of a story as to how I came to be here?"  She sits sipping the coffee she had been offered.  "It be long and not much of it be good.."

Report Post Tip

Well it looks like you have been through a great deal. Probably more in an evening than most hope to go through in their entire lives.

Something tells me that this is nothing new for you, and that you will be ok.

Anyhow, time for me to go as these places give me the creeps

By the way, I know I really good doctor. If you need that slug removed from your leg, let me know.

Report Post Tip

-A-'s dark black eyes rolls around as he enters the grave yard, wearing his black robes with a long black cape dragged behind him, he approaches the tomb were his father lay (GRHS) and places a white rose at the stone. After saying a few prayers he heads out to a near by church...

"Hmm, I haven't seen my old friend the priest in a long time, I think I'll pass by and check up on him"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A bad beginning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL