Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:26:09
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Easy Perk Transfers Started by: Negan on Dec 25, '16 05:59

I'm sure more than a few of us have come across this problem, specially for transferring mappings when we are selling them, but it can be used for any other perk as well.

Make it so that all perks of the same thing are stacked on top of each other.

So instead of saying Durden Mapping like 100 times in a row, just make it say Durden Mapping x100

Or Achievement Reveal x40 instead of having a long list of the same, anyways, I'm pretty sure you guys get the point.

Also for transferring perks, there should be something similar to when you want to buy credits and you know how instead of buying let's say 10 credits one purchase at a time. It is the same price x10 and you are sent to a page where it makes you confirm how many you want, so implement something similar for when transferring perks. And make a third page that asks for 100% confirmation saying for example:

Are you sure you want to send 10 Durden Mappings to JohnDoe?

Confirm     Cancel

These features would be very helpful and would same some of us a lot of time.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,001 Tip

All for it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Even though im not a perkaholic i like this suggestion.
Report Post Tip

The next time we are in the perks page, we will clean this up and group some stuff together to make this easier.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Recently when transfering more than one perk to a user I thought about how nice a check box system would be. Just saying :D 

Report Post Tip
Yeah I mentioned that up there Jen :p
Report Post Tip
This would definitely benefit as this idea came to me on a soon to be purchase of Durden Mapping. I think condensing the exact way describe for inventory and while transferring would help in many ways.
Report Post Tip
Anymore thoughts on this Squishy?
Report Post Tip

I believe he already said that next time they're working on that page, we can get this implemented :P 

Report Post Tip
Zoom, I saw what was written. I also saw that it was 2 years ago so that's why I commented.
Report Post Tip

I'm still a +1 on this Squishy. Anymore thoughts about it?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Huge +1 on this. I have recently transferred 25 perks. It wasn't much fun.

Report Post Tip

Never happened. A shame. Way past due +1

Report Post Tip

Throwing a +1 behind this

Report Post Tip

+1

Report Post Tip

Still showing love to this suggestion. 

Report Post Tip

Please make this happen

Report Post Tip

Still needs to be done, please.

Report Post Tip
+1 from me
Report Post Tip
Squishy

Did something change with the “gifts” page? When I use to go everything would be in the order of when I received the gifts. Now gifts are listed together by which perk it is, but not in alphabetical order if that makes sense.

Could be something on my end, but recently noticed it a week or so ago.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Easy Perk Transfers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL