Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Prodigy's Fist of Truth Started by: Prodigy_jr on Apr 26, '10 17:01

I suppose not

Report Post Tip

Can you explain what he had done to deserve this grand title?

Yes.

So you are comparing him with the likes of Scotland, Anita, FP, UN, Marietta, Iota??

No.

Report Post Tip

Who is Anita??

Report Post Tip

I fear this entire conversation has hurt my IQ & a beer is sorely needed. 

Report Post Tip

I think that I'm going to have to agree with Domnizon here. I can actually feel the brain cells dying out.

Baby rests a hand against her forehead and then wanders off in search of something to drown out the pain.

Report Post Tip

"how this dude ever got made i don't know"

You're not supposed to know, but for what it's worth you didn't ever see him make a fool of himself before that, have you?

Not entirely anybody's fault if somebody decides to be an ass all of a sudden.

Report Post Tip

Who is Iota?

Report Post Tip

I do not believe making jokes is being an ass.

Report Post Tip

WhyWhy, I believe the only joke your father made was his display of poor grammar & public speaking skills.  The joke he was attempting to make was not really funny at all.  I love Gwarble's newspaper. 

Report Post Tip

If you where somebody, we'd be more concerend about your threats of killing people who mocked you.

Report Post Tip

I guess so.

Report Post Tip

I agree, WhyWhy, making jokes is not being an ass. However, I believe that somebody other than yourself, preferably your target audience, needs to also find it funny for you to be able to call it a joke. If it comes off as stupid babbling and/or threats being made... you're being an ass.

Report Post Tip

yeah didnt mean to threaten anyone even if I was shot for so called dis respect which was showed at my father's funeral

And from what I hear Gwarble thought my paper was funeral

Report Post Tip

While stumbling though the streets of Chicago following a night of drinking and fornication with a plethora of the city's biggest corner whores, he notices a flyer tumbling down the street. Hoping he'd find the addresses of a few more undesirable women on the paper, he instead begins reading Prodigy's Fist Of Truth

I must say, this was a damn enjoyable read. In it's time, it must have been a legitimate competitor to the legendary 'Gwarble Barble'.

I can only hope the livng member of this man's bloodline recognizes the great potential this piece of literary genius was, and decides to bring it back to challenge the current king of all papers, 'The Chuckle Knuckle'.

Hedo_Rick continues on his way, dragging Bearderus behind him by his nipple clamps, as he makes his way to the airport to fly to his favorite Detroit establishment, The Peach Pit

Report Post Tip

Seeings Hedo_Rick departing The Peach Pit, Chuckle decided to follow him. He had mixed results with this strategy in the past, because following Hedo_Rick was something of a lottery. Once, he had followed him whilst he went shopping for equipment to take to his dinner party at Brent's house and that had definitely been an eye opener. Chuckle hoped this wouldn't be one of those occasions and was relieved when Hedo_Rick uncharacteristically turned away from the wall of dildos beckoning him from the window of 'SexyBeast's Sexery', choosing instead to head out onto the Streets of Chicago.

"I wonder where Dick is off to now. Maybe he's going to cry at the grave of Marionette again; it is amazing that someone would mourn the Uncle who continually molested them this much."

Chuckle kept pace with Heado, which wasn't hard as he had stumpy dwarf legs and kept stumbling over the pavement. He also stopped intermittently to say his daily prayers to Bearderus, facing the colossal statue that adorned the city on each separate sentence, as the faith demanded, and it was whilst he was stumbling through the final lines of 'Bearderus The Mighty, Giver of Light, that he noticed a flyer tumbling down the street. Chuckle surmised that Dickie must be looking for addresses of fellow male dwarves and likely the number for EvilClown's midget knocking shop.

"I must say, this was a damn enjoyable read." Heady announced to nobody. "In it's time, it must have been a legitimate competitor to the legendary 'Gwarble Barble'. He stuffed the flyer into his mouth and mumbled "I can only hope the living member of this man's bloodline recognizes the great potential this piece of literary genius was, and decides to bring it back to challenge the current king of all papers, 'The Chuckle Knuckle'."

Chuckle watched as Head_Dick pushed himself up on his tiny pygmy legs and waddle off. He decided this was his moment and he took three strides toward Hedo and lamped him full across the face. It wasn't a hard blow, but then it didn't need to be, because dwarves are infamously fragile and Hedo_Rick's face collapsed visibly as he sailed back through the air, collapsing in a heap.

"You alright?" Chuckle asked, knowing full well he wasn't alright, he had a mashed face. He started to laugh to himself, his wit was legendary and broken midgets, he knew, amused everyone.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Prodigy's Fist of Truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL