Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 20:12:56
Page:  1 
The Strip - Future Developments Started by: FitzChivalry on Jan 04, '17 22:50

FitzChivalry, Don of The Farseers, former VIP Rankings kingpin and a now seemingly retired boxing trainer, made his way to the streets. He was accompanied by a few of his trusted bodyguards, as well as LuciusSweet, resplendent as ever with his many rings glinting in the sunshine, and Disorder, who had stopped giving away Lucius' money long enough to join them on their expedition.

As they approached their destination, a particularly busy cobbled square where the Don was scheduled to speak, one of the chaps with them carrying a rather bulky object beneath a white sheet - not to be confused with Camp in one of his summer dresses - stumbled and nearly fell, much to the amusement of the entourage.

"Careful with that....you....you...bastard!Don Chivalry called out, trying and failing to remember the scamp's name; Lucius shook his head, the Don was getting old. He held his tongue and continued to guide their group to the meeting point and once he had the Don settled in position, Lucius dispatched a couple of his guys to round up a more respectable looking crowd so that they weren't left flapping their gums in the wind.

Once enough people had turned up, Lucius nudged the Don in the ribs to begin. Chivalry gave him an affectionate pat on the cheek before he stood up and addressed the crowd.

"Given that nobody really cares about auth announcements and they are really just a box ticking exercise; I've decided to do away with multiple rather pointless announcements for the foreseeable future in favour of this little beauty..."

Lucius looked on in horror as Fitz clicked his fingers and one of his minions pulled back the sheet covering his contraption. It appeared to be a rather large board mounted on a frame. It was amazingly uninspiring.

"This here is my bulletin board" He said with a smile on his face, prouder than a Dad at his baby's first solid shit  "so rather than plastering all sorts of different things across the Streets, that you probably don't care about, I'm going to be using it to keep you all appraised of developments within my district. It is going to sit right here and it will tell you all that you need to know about who's doing what on my patch. Make sense?"

He flashed the crowd his famous gummy smile and gave Lucius a cringey double thumbs up. Lucius sighed.

"Oh!" The Don said, facing the crowd again "And before I forget, I should add two things. First: Disorder is going to be extending his work into an operation of his own. He's done a great deal for me and I have ever confidence he'll continue to do the same for the foreseeable future. Second: One of my lads will be on hand here to periodically update the board and put pictures of chicks with dicks on it if the cops show up." He added laughing at his own joke.

"Right then, that's it. Be about your business" And with that the Don departed. Lucius shared a rather awkward look with Disorder, who just shrugged and began shaking hands with those around him. Lucius mumbled something about "old bastards" and "getting what coming to them" before he joined in the congratulations.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Disorder accepted the thanks of a few of the gathering. He'd long since stopped asking too many searching questions about Fitz's behavior. Some days he was like a wild flame, crackling and vibrant and full of vigor, others he was much like a lifeless smack-head staring blankly into the middle distance. This day was a transitional one. Semi functional, half performance was to be expected until he hit the magic pills in the office draw. After that he'd be the life and soul of the party again. 

"Thanks Chief!"

He tried to inject some enthusiasm and punch into proceedings but he could tell the old man was already preoccupied with whatever sordid activities he'd be paying way over the odds for later. Disorder rolled his eyes and shrugged at Lucius who returned a blank look of wordless understanding. Turning to Camp, he nudged his dear and slightly overworked friend.

"Now pal. Go and nail it up then signal the lads at the building."

Camp unrolled a large poster and carefully nailed it to the board.

United

A Farseers Operation 

Disorder stepped forward to address the crowd.

"Hello!"

He looked around at the various faces.

"Now, I could stand here and make a load of bold promises but I don't need to. This family will be excellent. That said, it will not be a home for slackers. We expect hard work and a willingness to get involved with the family. This is an extension of The Farseers family, we are one big family in this district. We have a broad collection of personalities, from the highly functional metro sophistic to the barely legible degenerate. Perhaps more the latter than the former but we all have our quirks. So if you want to work very hard for very little appreciation and endure possible torture, public humiliation and once in a while, maybe a smile, this place is for you!"

Confident his work was done he smiled broadly at the crowd and stepped back to see the dismayed face of Camp and the shaking head of Anathema_Device .

"What?"

'I'm not sure that was the best way to end.. Never mind boss, lets just get on with it.'

Disorder chuckled and stepped down off the podium into the gathering.

Report Post Tip

Shocking! You don't say!

Report Post Tip

Axel ignored the outcry of the vagabond. He'd seen the unfortunate soul at a few different spots throughout the streets, crying for attention. Axel even attempted a conversation with the homeless one that was met with a fuck ton of silence. Maybe she was crazy, he thought, as he removed his hat. He placed it against his chest and bowed his head, as if in prayer. Suddenly, he ripped a silent but deadly fart. Axel used his hat to catch some of it, then wafted it in arrivederci's direction as he passed by.

Once at the front of the crowd, Axel tossed his hat to another homeless beggar, who had his hands open waiting for money and was seated off to the side of the bulletin board. Axel's hair was neatly combed, so he wasn't too fussed. The hat was expensive, but being able go work in this world meant he wasn't too fussed with that also. Ah, the perks of not being homeless and a street beggar, he thought, as he approached Disorder.

Being a Vegas loyal, Axel was very fond of the city as a whole. He'd met some good sorts, some definitely quirky sorts, yet hadn't come across a face he didn't like. He didn't work with everybody in the city, but he didn't need to. Leadership at the top usually showed what rungs could be found down the ladder, at least he'd personally found this to be true of Vegas, as well as other cities across the nation.

Axel finally found Disorder amongst the people. He waited his turn then offered his hand forward in a handshake. The strip, the MGM grouping of businesses, they were at the forefront of the city and Axel had much affection for the organization as a whole. He'd come to offer his respect for another business expanding the district, and the city. As he shook Disorder's hand, he also spoke a few words.

"Congratulations on the new appointment. It's good to see the city continuing to thrive. I didn't bring anything with me, but you can expect a little something to be sent over to you."

Axel released his grip, then removed a newly printed business card from his inner jacket pocket. It was loosely placed with a few others, as he was still yet to get his tin back from being engraved. Handing the card toward the Don, he spoke a few more words.

"Come by anytime, you and your men. Anything under your name is on the house."

The card simply had the name 'Arizona Club' imprinted in old English font in the centre of it, with an underline. The shiny gold double worded emblem gave a little reflection of whatever light was about when it was turned.

Axel gave a casual salute to Don Disorder before he stepped back.

Report Post Tip

Aww Axel all I can say is  long winded people who eat the Chili at Wendy's have a tendency of getting gas. My advice is take some Gas Ex and see a nutritionist.  Poor habits and favoring boring habits equate boredom.

Walks off chuckling at Axel's inability to speak in a coherent matter where it counts.

Report Post Tip

Don Bonkers smiled a wry smile as he listened to the speeches of FitzChivalry and Disorder. It was always good to see an old friend take up an ambitious new role and Bonkers believed that he was looking at absolutely the right man for the job.

Fitz - It is good to have the opportunity to applaud the Don on his new role and it is clear that you have put genuine effort into the announcement - so from where I'm standing you've done more than tick the box. 

Disorder - I'm always pleased to see a friend that I know and trust take on greater responsibilities. You've clearly been incredibly hard working, not least of all in the streets. I wish you all the best for the future.

Report Post Tip

Aww Bonkers you are too kind. Disirder checks in every hour. Now why do you suppose he does that? 

Report Post Tip

Mastermind walks in - Strapped to the nines with his chrome pistol. He sees Arrividerci, sitting in the corner hitting her head against the wall over and over again..

Mastermind grabs her - duct tapes her mouth shut - and throws her in the back of his vehicle - Driving to the outskirts of town, he finally arrives to an abandoned area heavily covered with trees. Mastermind grabs his shovel and digs a perfect sized grave for the perfect sized worm - Arrividerci.

Goodbye, you little piece of trash - firing a single shot into her deformed skull - Mastermind drives back into the city, laughing, to the point of tears.. Thrilled with excitement - ready to tell all of his buddies about what he had just done..

THAT TROLL IS SWIMMING WITH DA FISHES.. !

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Disorder had been busy of late, Artus had a tough time trying to track him down, especially as Camp should have been back in business now and he was still waiting to be shown a good time. This was not the time or place for that though, but he would be sure to indicate it though. Las Vegas expands once more as Slash and FitzChivalry prepare to reach the next stage in their criminal careers. Out of the entire speech, there was one word that was mentioned that Artus couldn't quite forget, he had to bring this word up before even congratulating Disorder on his new role.

"Did I hear dick? I did hear dick! Where is it? I need it!"

Artus looks around for Camp but he is nowhere to be seen yet, instead of wasting more time scouring the crowd, he turns to Disorder to finally congratulate him.

"Congratulations Disorder..." Artus stops and points at him. "That is all you are getting until I get Camp, all this talk of dick is getting me excited."

Report Post Tip

RF was finishing up the fighting in Philly and Chicago. He looked around at all the people smiling watching them closely. Stepping out of the speed force and appearing in the crowd. Clapping his hands. He enjoyed seeing Vegas flourish seeing as he has brothers there that once worked along side him.

"Congratulations Disorder... Do your city proud!" After that was said RF disappeared into red and yellow lightening streaks. 

Report Post Tip

BCP knew he was running late. Hell he was always late. Fire a driver, new one was worse. Get new bodyguards, they didn't get me here any better. Sometimes he thinks it would be easier to just buy a plane and have a pilot get him to places faster. But who was he kidding, he would be a jackass also.

Nodding at the men at the door, they open it and let him in. He knew Artus, Slash, and Fitz would give him shit but what else was new. They knew he could never be on time, hence why they told him in advance just to laugh at him. Grabbing a few quick drinks, BCP downs them and makes his way over to Disorder.

Well I must say, the place look rather well. I think after all you have done for Vegas, its only fitting you get set up to run your own spot. I wish you best, and if you need anything or want a free beer. Stop by the brewery.

BCP finds his way back to the bar feeling better he finally made it and can now get drunk before hes laughed at for being late once again.

Report Post Tip

Fitz had added the finishing touches to his colourful display piece and was excited at the thought of sticking it on his new fancy bulletin board. This was a day he had been waiting for for a long time, mostly because he'd had enough of his old right hand man making withdrawals on Fitz's behalf. That melt had withdrew millions, 10's of millions in fact and he'd made sure House and his little House children were well fed for the rest of their lives. 

Arriving at the board Fitz pulled out the piece and stuck it on the board, he stepped back for a moment admiring his work:

Ultimate Team #1

Now operating in The Strip under LuciusSweet

Fitz wondered where Lucius had got the inspiration from to call his organisation such a name, maybe bateson87 had put him upto it.

Report Post Tip

After taking in the mindgasm of knowledge from listening to Jaryll, Axel plodded along the streets. A few more swigs here and there, wouldn't hurt, he thought, before downing the whole contents of the silver hip flask. It was his first beverage of the day, so no more than a little awake was Axel when he stumbled upon the latest news in Fitz's corner of the streets. Coffee? He'd never heard of the goombah.

A quick read on the bulletin board and Axel was informed of the new change to the Strip. He'd seen Lucius about looking a little dapper than usual, or maybe it was just Axel's innate intuition that the whisky seemed to bring on. Or, the various contacts that sent him word directly. Maybe it wasn't his first drink of the day. The name definitely had a ring to it, Axel thought, with a curious look and a sideways tilted head.

Shaking the little silver tin, Axel reminded himself he was out and in need of a refill, so he picked up the pace and moved on.

Report Post Tip

Lord Fitz had been busy lately, with the mass genocide that had occurred, Vegas HQ's had filled up rapidly. Now it was time for Fitz to give the nod for another auth.

Fitz had been in talks with his Underbosses and all had agreed on a way forward. Angy would set up within The Strip and assist with the progress in the rebuilding of the community.

Fitz called on Orange to update the bulletin board asap.

The Royal Assassins

Now operating in The Strip under Angy

Report Post Tip

Angy was sitting in the park, reading a newspaper when she noticed Orange running to the bulletin board, posting an update with the latest news of the city. Leaping from her chair, she hurried over to read the note, bringing a smile to her face. Her day had arrived and she would now have her own family to help build the city under the guidance of Lord Fitz.

After a few moments of reflection she decided to go to the Farseers Headquarters to personally thank her mentor for the vote of confidence. On the way she stopped at the local cigar shop and bought a box of the best Cuban cigars available before continuing on her way.

Stopping at the door she could not help but admire Lord Fitz's luxurious offices and sense of style. Entering his office, she saw him sitting behind his desk, signing documents, doing the little things that made him a great leader. Clearing her throat to announce her presence, she opened her arms to thank him with a hug:

"Thank you Lord Fitz, it means a lot to have this opportunity to prove myself while helping you to build Las Vegas in your image. A city that will be a shining example to all. Every members of The Royal Assassins will be there when you need us. "

Report Post Tip

Disorder wandered out into the street. Looking back at the new offices he felt pleased with the work and happy to have taken the next step for the city. He Turned to a dejected looking Camp and assured him that one day, somewhere in the future, fortune would favour him and he would own a drug front property. 

"It's ok man. It'll come. Sooner or later it'll come."

Camp had spent months trying to acquire one in the Strip and had finally managed it just hours before the move. Now back to square one, he was difficult to console. The Sign for the new building was just being installed. All was done. Disorder smiled as the carpenters came down from their ladders and revealed the finished building.

United

A Farseers Operation

Paradise, LV

Disorder turned to the gathered crowd.

"Hello everyone! As you can see United has moved from our home in The Strip, to Paradise. This marks the next step in our great family's expansion across the city. The same people, from the same place, with the same values and the same boss. I would thank Godfather Chairman Lord FitzChivalry for entrusting me with this honour. Our family will continue to serve the Farseers interests in paradise and across the country."

Turning to some hired hands standing beside several tables covered in cloths, he nodded and the tables were unveiled to reveal a multitude of Champagne bottles and glasses. He turned back to the crowd and smiled.

"Now... Lets get pissed!"

Report Post Tip

Fletcher was walking around when he heard a few people making announcements about the fair city of Las Vegas. He listened as it was announced Angy would be setting up her own crew, and then continued to listen as Disorder talked about moving his business to another part of town. These things made Fletcher happy as he couldn't imagine other people as fit. First he walked up to Angy and smiled.

"Oh Angy, how happy I am to see you taking a crew. You work harder than most and deserve this so much.

Fletcher then turned to Disorder and smiled at him before starting to speak.

Well Disorder, sir I think you will do loads of great things over there in Paradise. I can't wait to watch you work. Good luck!

Report Post Tip

With Disorder moving over to Paradise and more moves being made in the future, Fitz felt it was time to ensure The Strip carried on expanding. Fitz had taken note of a particular group of individuals that had been making waves in the underworld lately, the group seemed to evolve round one character in particular and after holding several meetings with this person, Fitz decided it was time to see how they got on while running their own organisation, just a small organisation to begin with but with the hopes that it will grow with time.

Fitz had covered the details with Kathryn and ensured Orange was aware of the plans so that he could update the bulletin board:

RP Inc.

Now operating in The Strip under Kathryn

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Strip - Future Developments
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL