Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:26:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Sticks's Pizzeria Started by: Sticks1988 on Apr 27, '10 02:36

Many times Yoshimano have walked directly passed the Stick's Pizzeria but he have never drop by. Call me judgmental, but the crowd on the patio was keeping me away. But today he just decided to forget all that and enter the business.

"16" beef, sausage and cheese with Coke would be great for me!"

Yoshimano starts reading his newspaper while he was waiting for his Pizza. 

Report Post Tip

Hartnett has just finished a long day at work and is in no mood to cook anything, pizza it is he thinks to himself. 

"Can i get a 12 inch  pepperoni with extra cheese"

After a short wait a box is placed in front of him abd he hands the money to the man behind the counter.

Report Post Tip

Friction is ravenous, he could eat a horse.

Unfortunately, all the horses seem to have been turned in to beefburgers so he stops off at the Pizzeria.

Checking the menu he ponders on his selection.

1 topping

16" - $4

18" - $6

24" - $11

2 topping

16" - $6

18" - $9

24" - $14

Opening special on 3 topping pizza's. (Only valid during first week of grand opening)

16" - $4

18" - $7

24" - $13.50

Toppings

Ham, Sausage, Bacon, Beef, Polish Sausage, pineapple, corn, potatoes, tomato sauce, cheese, jalapenos, onions, chicken.

Drinks

Coca-Cola Products - $1.50

Apple/Orange juice - $2

Beer - $3

Water - Free

May I have a 2 topping 16" pizza please?

I'd like beef and jalepenos.

Friction relaxes into a seat and awaits his meal.

Report Post Tip

Jace is starving after busting the prisoners out of Detroit cells. Its hard enough and tricky not to be seen by the guards. Some prisoners are even dumb enough to stay within the cell.

Jace looked around for somewhere to eat. His exhaustion drag him to a pizzeria. He looked at the counter and read teh menu.

1 topping 

16" - $4

18" - $6

24" - $11

2 topping

16" - $6

18" - $9

24" - $14

Opening special on 3 topping pizza's. (Only valid during first week of grand opening) 

16" - $4 

18" - $7 

24" - $13.50 

Toppings 

Ham, Sausage, Bacon, Beef, Polish Sausage, pineapple, corn, potatoes, tomato sauce, cheese, jalapenos, onions, chicken.

Drinks 

Apple/Orange juice - $2

Beer - $3

Water - Free

Jace decided to have 2 toppings 16" and a cold ice coke. 

Report Post Tip

Back in Motor City Friction returns to his favourite pizza restuarant.

Gladly entering the building to escape the rain Friction studies the menu to choose his selection today.

1 topping

16" - $4

18" - $6

24" - $11

2 topping

16" - $6

18" - $9

24" - $14

16" - $4

18" - $7

24" - $13.50

Toppings

Drinks

Apple/Orange juice - $2

Beer - $3

Water - Free

May I have a 3 topping 18" pizza please?

I'd like ham, corn and jalepenos.

Friction takes a seat and awaits his meal.

Report Post Tip

oventoaster stepped inside a pizzeria she has never been in. she looked up the offered meals in the menu hoping that she will come across something she'll like.

"there it is" she thought.

"hi. i'll get a large size pizza loaded with ham, pineapples, cheese and onions" oventoaster said to the employee behind the counter.

"okay ma'am. want any drinks?" the waitress asked.

"a diet coke please. that would be all." she finally said.

oventoaster can't stop imagining how good the pizza will be while she waits for it. finally, it was served and just like how she imagined it, it was good.

Report Post Tip

It had been an other one of those nights as Admiral Ackbar stumbled down the streets of Detroit in search of a place to eat. He saw exclusive restaurants and amazing hotels. The thing is, 'The' Admiral wanted to keep it simple and short. Strolling down the streets he smelled fresh topping and melted cheese coming from a small pizzeria at the corner up ahead. He walked straight inside and took a look at the options. It didn't take long until he had made his decision.

'Hi! I would like a large pizza with cheese, ham and pineapple please. ow, and a coke!' The Admiral Asked. 

He quickly sat down at the nearest table and waited for his meal to arrive. 

Report Post Tip

Big_Daddy_G had been drinking all day, and began to get hungry. He wasn't quite sure what he wanted, so he decided he would just take a stroll. BDG grabs his best hat and heads out. He walks down the street and passes his favorite burger joint. Big_Daddy_G thinks about a burger, but decided that not want he wanted. He lights a cigar and begins to walk agian. He then came across Sticks Pizza.

"hmmm, I never been here" BDG thinks to himself

"I think ill stop in and check this place out"

He walks in the door and gets hit with an amazing aroma. There was a bunch of folks in line so BDG just fell in behind everyone. He stands in line for awhile and finally approaches the counter.

"What can I do ya for?" the clerk says

"Ill have a medium cheese pizza, please" BDG replys

BDG waits for his pizza while stepping out to finish his cigar. He finally got the call to go in and get his pizza. He pays for the pizza and has a sit and enjoys every bite.

Report Post Tip

There was a pizza shop in Detroit that was rather old, but yet still continued to get a small amount of fame for their wonderful dough, or something? Ted actually wasn't sure why people continued to come here, but he knew one thing. He had to try it out. He was quite the connoisseur of foods, especially ones with a lot of grease and cheese within them. Walked over to the doors he noticed the place had not been very well taken care of, probably because the owner was long gone and the only person left was one man who sat in the back throwing up pies day in and day out.

Ted watched the man work as he entered, the rest of the place falling down around him, but the man continued to make his pizzas. He was in somewhat in a respectful awe of the man who continued to create even though he had very few people to feed, almost no one ever came into this place and he was sure the man ate most of his creations-- he could tell by the gut. Pressing the button to alert the maker of presence, it broke into pieces the second he finger hit it. No one must have used that for a solid decade.

"Hello, mister pizza man. I'd like a pepperoni, please."

The man looked up like a dog waiting for his master, and excitedly ran over to Ted. Opening a small hatch leading to the basement, he quickly ran down and came back up with what looked to be a five year old pie. The immense smell nearly knocked him over, but he was used to eating things he should. He sighed and grabbed the pizza, the box was still firm for being so old, but the pizza inside was nearly no more. It was at least ninety percent mold from the looks of it.

"11 dollars.", he said nothing else but the price and waited. Ted placed the money into the palm of his hand and walked out with his pizza, he'd just eat around the blackened flakes and smell of death-- the rest was probably extremely tasty!

Report Post Tip

Ryu enters Stick's Pizzeria, upon entering notices his favourite toppings for the pizzerias. Salami and ham are the only two things on Ryu's mind.

"Can I please have a 24" pizza with extra extra extra salami and ham on top of the usual."

"No problems Ryu, and drinks with that?" Replies the service counter girl.

"Just a glass bottle of coke will do"

While later the girl hands over Ryu's beautiful smelling pizza, he cannot help himself but grab a slice of the extra extra extra Salami and Ham and gives it a bit like he has not eaten from 3 days of starvation.

"Stick's Pizzeria is truly the best pizze in Detriot and always will be!"

Ryu grabs his glass bottle Coca Cola and heads back to his daily routine of drug running and busting mobsters outta jail, with plenty of energy for the day in his hands.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Sticks's Pizzeria
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL