Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 15:18:11
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
BG Tips! Started by: Sergei on Jan 06, '17 23:02

Howdy!

BodyGuard Tips, that's what I'm here to share with you all today. Now the day our lovely Madam Miss Savoy got promoted to her current job of giving us the city with the most BG's in was great! Then when she got a bit of a extra with giving us the name of one for half a credit. Even better. 

However I believe now that her original purpose has become outdated and she needs to be lets say.. sent to retirement and replaced with a much younger model (if you catch my drift).

So I propose that her original tip of giving us the city with 'the most' BG's in be replaced with a drop down menu much like the City Drug Tip. Therefore instead of just giving us the city with the most, we actually get to pick which city we want info on. This will go very helpful with how many TylerDurden invasions we seem to have in our world these days. There are so many BG's lying around I am sure most hitters and players would welcome the opportunity for us to know how many unemployed BG's are in each city.

This way we can also help plan our flights around that too.. any thoughts?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I like this idea.  Perhaps as a trade-off, the money that is paid for the tip is taken regardless of whether or not there are bodyguards in the selected city.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

That sounds reasonable to me Daria!

Report Post Tip

I think this would be quite handy, and agree with Daria that there should be the risk of getting no information but still having to pay.

Report Post Tip
I was actually just thinking of this. Can't see an admin reply to it yet.

Tip for the number of bodyguards for a specific city or even the city you are in

Benefit is if there's like 5 BGs in the city but 900 elsewhere then you might save your time using a 0.5 credit to locate them. If there's loads you might scroll

Negatives, can't really see any

Ease of implementation, no idea but I imagine it would be relatively straightforward?? Not a cider so no idea.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: BG Tips!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL