Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:18:55
Page:  1 
Insane and Lost in a violent world Started by: KittikuGaming on Jan 10, '17 18:26

Walking alone at night is not the best way to go. Sky's dark as the sky was speckled in stars. Streetlights flickering and dogs barking and growling at the sound or sight of anyone walking. Standing alone at the corner of the street, she looked around. The trees swaying in the wind, as Kittiku thought about what had happened. Her hands blood stained and so were her clothes. The person who had accompanied her had died by the hands of someone she needed to kill. Jack... The asshole who lied about everything. Kittiku shook her head and slammed a fist into the wall, entering the nearest alley.

A long night to sit in silence, closing her eyes as she waited for her energy to come back. She put the bloody hands in her lap and whispered. "Cutie... and Chert.... Jack will pay.." She shut her eyes assuming she was hidden from site as she pulled her legs up and relaxed. The air chilly and clouds forming, she looked up and sighed "Snow fall is upon us," 

Becoming comfortable she closed her eyes and listened for any sound of foot steps. The night would draw on slow as the snow fell and covered the ground.

Report Post Tip

Adriana was bouncing along humming her usual song when a casual glance down a dark alleyway revealed someone sleeping in a crouch like position. Adriana did a double take when she noticed blood on the clothes and hands. Adriana was always up for a bit of fun, and this girl seemed to know where to find some so Adriana bounced on down the alley to say hello. As she approached the girl she slowed to a walk to give herself a bit of time to study the girl and perhaps get a spook on her. She decided to sneak up and squat down against the wall next to the girl toss her hands around her shoulder and as she did this she whispered, "boo" into the girls ear.

Having accomplished this she jumped up quickly and giggled mischievously at the girl and then said "Hello friend, you look like you had some fun! Can I join you?" Adriana beamed at the girl while she waited for her response.

Report Post Tip

Kittiku sat there in the corner, the sudden feeling of not being alone woke her up as a arm was thrown around her shoulder with the subtle words of "Boo" processing. She looked at the girl before speaking quietly. "What fun?" Her crimson eyes were bright as she stood up with a drawn sigh she looked down the alley and then back to the girl. 

"Are you alone?" She looked back down the entrance of the alley and then stepped forward. "If so I guess it will be alright. Just watch what you say or do. I do not want to blow your brains out."

Report Post Tip

Adriana giggled at the girl and then pointed to her bloody hands and clothes, "That fun!" she exclaimed. She bounced on her heals a bit taking in the girls appearance and noticing her somewhat icey attitude. "Yes I am alone, my name is Adriana Nuallan" she said. Looking inquisitively at her new found friend, she decided to shrug off the threat and extended her hand towards the girl for a hand shake.

Report Post Tip

She eyed the girl from head to toe. Then looking at the blood that stained her. Rolling her eyes she took the girls hand and shook it. "Kittiku."

With that she let go, turning her head she muttered. "Looks like you might beable to help me rid someone" With that she left the alley and walked down south to the docks.

Report Post Tip

Adriana shook Kittiku's hand rather energetically, she was having a lot of troubles being normal today for some reason, even thought she could tell the girl wanted someone normal to work with in her little adventure. "Pleased to meet... you...." Adriana's conversation trailed off as Kittiku walked off. Adriana stood there for a second looking after the girl and then shrugged her shoulders and skipped off to catch up with the girl. She caught up with her as she started heading south towards the docks and fell in step beside Kittiku. She took another half glance at her new friend and started to speak, "So, what happened" she asked while indicating the bloody hands Kittiku was currently wielding.

Report Post Tip

"I got too attached." The girl looked towards the sky as she walked not caring if anyone saw the blood. Given it was dried now, she looked to Adriana and stared. "I need someone dead real soon." She muttered curses under her breath.

Report Post Tip

Adriana's eyes lit up when Kittiku mentioned killing, she looked over at her new friend expectantly. "Killing?" she asked excitedly. "Tell me when and where, and I'll be there!" she exclaimed, maybe a little too loudly considering what they where talking about. After a few silent moments Adriana calmed down a bit and focused on Kittiku, "Want to talk about it?" she asked quietly.

Report Post Tip

She stood still and looked at the girl. Speaking quietly she sighed. "There is a guy, his name is jack. He needs to be rid of." She turned and kept walking reaching the docks within a few hours.

Report Post Tip

Adriana listened quietly as Kittiku spoke, she nodded and followed along silently. Kittiku was obviously headed somewhere and although Adriana wasn't used to walking for long periods quietly she did her best to not disturb her new found friend while they walked along. She wasn't sure why her friend was headed this way, but figured it would become apparent with time. As they walked Adriana hummed her usual song to herself and occasionally broke into a skip, stopping after a bit to make sure she was still going the right way. Usually when she stopped she kinda bounced on her heels a bit and waited for Kittiku to catch up. As they approached the locations where Kittiku appeared to be set out for Adriana realized they where headed for the docks. Adriana turned to Kittiku and asked her, "Is Jack a dock worker? Or are we meeting someone here for information?"

Report Post Tip

Kittiku stopped and turned, looking back at the girl she had met and sighed. "I am meeting someone for information, Jack usually stalks and watches everything." She turned again and sprinted down to the docks. Looking around she found who she was looking for. A man in a black trench coat and a fedora. She stopped and started to chat with him quietly. 

"Look kitty.... Jack a'int the man you want to mess with.." The unknown man spoke with a heavy breath.

Report Post Tip

Adriana chased after Kittiku wondering why she had decided to run down the dock. After looking around she seemed to find the man she was looking for and asked him where she could find Jack, the man gave a retort that sounded like he wasn't much interested in giving up information at all. Adriana took a half glance at Kittiku before stepping forward pulling the gun out of her holster and clubbing the man over the side of the head with the butt end knocking the man to his knees. She then pointed the gun at the man's temple and said, "I'm the one you don't want to mess with right now. Do yourself a favor and answer the question." Without waiting for his response she cocked the hammer on the gun.

Report Post Tip

Kittiku stood watching as the man was downed by a crack of the guns butt on his head. She crouched down and stared straight at him with a edge on her voice calm and quiet, yet serious. "Come on... Buddy old pal~..." 

The man stared at the two and spoke. "He has been fallowing you kitty. Watch your back.... But he is not far from here down towards the edge of the city."

Thats all Kittiku needed, standing up she scoffed and turned walking over to the water and washing her hands off of the blood. Mummbling to herself as if she was alone, "Damnit Jack.... Lets see how far that game of cat and mouse will last..." She had a small grin creeping onto her face as she started to laugh to herself.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Insane and Lost in a violent world
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL