Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:27:08
Page:  1 
Psychological Disorder Flyers Started by: Deces on Jan 13, '17 20:49

Early morning in the streets of Brooklyn you could hear the sounds of traffic. Horns blowing as traffic started to come to a complete stop. Many people stood silent while others were trying to figure out what the fuss was all about.  A middle age man could be seen posting up flyers a few blocks away from Whispering Shores Headquarters. Sounds of wind blowing with the smell of Brooklyn in the air. Whispers begin to circle the area as more people started gathering around. The man turned to the people and with his remaining flyers he had left he handed them out to the crowd. You could see some people crumbling up the paper and tossing it to the ground while others took note to the information. As the crowd started branching out and becoming smaller a few stayed to inquire more details of the information put out by this man. The man turned to the crowd and read in detailed the flyer he was putting out for the upcoming business of Brooklyn. As he cleared his throat he looked to the crowd and started to speak to the bystanders that remained in front of him.

" Psychological Disorder "

Were Here To Help When You're In Search Of Answers

Do You Suffer From Any Of The Symptoms Below:

• Feeling sad or down.                                                                                                                                        
  • Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate.
  • Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt.
  • Extreme mood changes of highs and lows.
  • Withdrawal from friends and activities.
  • Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping.
  • Detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations
  • Inability to cope with daily problems or stress
  • Trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people
  • Alcohol or drug abuse
  • Major changes in eating habits
  • Sex drive changes
  • Excessive anger, hostility or violence
  • Suicidal thinking

What Are We Hoping To Achieve?

Here At Psychological Disorder, There Are Many Reasons Someone May Need To Be Seen. This Is Different Compared To Any Therapy You May Have Already Been Apart. Our Goal Is To Have 1 On 1 Sessions That Could Range From A Few Sessions Or For Terrible Situations, It Could Last For Much More. We Always Say That "To Find Yourself It Will Take Time, But Its A Journey You Must Want". Were Here To Help You In All That You May Be Searching For. The Worst Action You Can Take Is No Action At All.

How Long Are Each Session And What Does It Include?

Each Session Will Differ In Length Due To The Most Settle Issue Or Extreme Cases. We Do Not Rush Any Of Our Clients As We Are Trying To Build A Connection In Order To Communicate More On Such Emotions One Has. All Sessions Will Include A 1 On 1 Conversation Between The Patient And Psychiatrist. Deep Thoughts Will Be Shared, But Trust Is Something We Are Trying To Gain. Refreshments Are Included Depending On Yourself As We Want Everyone To Feel Comfortable In Our Environment. At The End Of Our Session You Have The Choice To Arrange For Another Session For Later Time Or To Give Us A Call And Set On Up Over The Phone.

Missed/Canceled Sessions, What Will Happen?

Emotions Is Something That Can Not Be Rushed. If You Miss Or Have To Cancel One Of Your Sessions Feel Free To Arrange For A New One. All Though We At Psychological Disorder Wish To Keep The Same Patient You May End Up With A New Person To Speak With. If You Are Uncomfortable With That, You Can Always Set Up A Future Date For The Person You Have Already Spoke With.

Contact Information And Location

Psychological Disorder

1300 Flatbush Ave.

Brooklyn, New York 11217

1(555) 226-0002

" To Find Yourself It Will Take Time, But Its A Journey You Must Want "

During the man speaking many bystanders walked away in which only a couple stayed. As the wind started blowing again the man went to cover his eyes as dust particles started flying around. During this time a lady started to approach and with a nervous look on the man face he dropped to his knees and pleaded for forgiveness. As the lady came within reach she extended her hand to this man and smiled. Looking up to this lady that stood in front of him you could see the trembling throughout his body.

Calm down sir, you cant expect everyone to stay and listen when most are uncomfortable with this business in hand. You did a outstanding job and i am proud of you. All we need to do is reach one person and the rest will come in due time.  Now come with me so we can finish up preparation for the business. Were on a tight schedule and we all have much to still take care of before we open our doors to the public.

Report Post Tip

As the speech finishes up, Lacey begins to leave and head toward the Psych office to put a shift in. As she leaves, a piece of paper drops out of her skirt pocket...

1300 Flatbush Ave.

Brooklyn, New York 11217

The most direct route to the office is by taking Ocean Pkwy to Foster Ave to Flatbush near the college.

As you inspect the note further, you realize you know right where that location is. 

Report Post Tip

Comes across someone curious on the details so decides to step in. With the wind blowing through her hair Deces clears her throat and begins to speak.

NoSpinZone, thank you for responding to our flyer. At the moment i am currently out of the office, but as soon as i make it back to New York i will definitely contact you.

slowly walks away to take care of other tasks while attaching a note to the flyer reading " Be back soon ".

Report Post Tip

Sarnlarm shakes his head,

Very poor taste.

Report Post Tip

Roxie was strolling through the courtyards on way back to the hotel to meet her diver to take her to the airport. She was passed a flyer that caught her eye.  While sitting on the plane waiting for takeoff she pulled out the flyer and began to read it.  At the bottom the contact information was listed

Contact Information And Location

Psychological Disorder

1300 Flatbush Ave.

Brooklyn, New York 11217

She decided that when she got back home she would try to get in contact with this new business.  There was no real contact person on the flyer so Roxie decided to write a letter.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Roxie Malone and my situation is a little complexes.  I will share a little brief history..

It started a long time ago.  I began having horrible nightmares but when I woke up I couldn’t recall what it was all about.  I would just vaguely remembered little pieces. I suffered frequent anxiety attacks and had migraines everyday - all day for weeks on end. My concentration and memory decreased significantly. Yes, sometimes I spaced out, showed little or showed no emotion, had bouts of insomnia.  I often found myself in places and didn't remember how I'd gotten there and I began to lose time, sometimes only a few minutes, sometimes whole days at a time.

My Grandmother took me to visited many doctors and to make a long story short I did the merry-go-round of misdiagnosis for a long time. I visited quacks that thought medication was the only remedy.  Sometimes I was so doped up I felt like a walking zombie. 

Only by the grace of God I ended up in the hands of a psychotherapist, Dr. Rebecca Winton who just took me under her wings. Money wasnt an object; she just wanted to help me.

To keep it simple, through hypnosis I was diagnosed with Multiple Personality disorder. There‘s much research out there about it but Dr. Winton was quite knowledgeable about this disorder and had treated several other patients.  

Usually the disorder is caused by any type of abuse or molestation as a child.  After several sessions we discovered this wasn’t the case. It became apparent that it was cause by the trauma I suffered by mother’s death.

It took almost 2 years to find out that I had 5 alters.  Each had a different name, look and a completely different personality.  Dr Vinton explained that we would be taking a long journey together. We would be venturing on a process of integrating all alters.  My confidence in Dr Vinton became very strong and it took almost another year of hard work and countless sessions, but we were able to integrate all but one.  Dr. Winton only knew of her asThe Bitchthat was the only name given to her.

Dr Vinton had a hard time trying to get The Bitch to reveal her and talk.  When she did come out she had a mouthful to say and the sessions were recorded.  Thats when I found out The Bitch thought I was vulnerable and weak.  She considered herself my protector.  She was from the hood and she felt I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. The Bitch was actually the one who cradled the bullet ridden body of my mother in her arms while she died.  It was to spare me the grief.  That is why I didnt remember much of that night.  

We struggled to gain some type of control over The Bitch. Dr Vinton felt we were making enormous progress. My world seemed to come crashing down around me when I learned that Dr. Vinton had experienced an untimely mysterious death. Without Dr Vinton being the mediator between us all hope was gone of becoming fully integrated with The Bitch.

I have always wondered if The Bitch had something to do with Dr Vintons unfortunate death and maybe it was her guilt that was keeping her dormant.

I had been feeling fine until recently. With all the death around me lately I am feeling not completely in control.

This is why I am contacting your facility.  I need to find out if anyone is familiar with Multiple Personality disorder and might be able to help me.

I would like to set up an appointment and speak to someone personally if they feel they might be able to assist and meet with me.  There would be no problem at all with my return to New York as I can free up my schedule at anytime. My contact information is enclosed.

Sincerely,

Roxie Malone

It seemed strange but it felt like a burden had been lifted as I stamped the letter and dropped it in the mailbox.

Report Post Tip

An associate calls for Deces as some words have been spoken with no one around with knowledge of the proper details. About an hour goes by and this associate sees Deces pulling up to the area. The associate begins walking to the vehicle as Deces rolls down the window. A few moments go by as whispers are shared between the two. The associate opens the door to the vehicle letting Deces exit. As Deces walks to the few people standing around the associate waits for her return. With wind blowing through her hair you could almost see the sun shine through creating some sort of daze from the eyes of others. Finally within speaking range she clears her throat and begins to talk to the crowd.

Thank you all for having questions and curious thoughts on the idea that surrounds this flyer. I hope that i am able to reach some of you and for the ones i am unable to reach, well hopefully one day that will be an option. No matter how long that may be just remember, "The Worst Action You Can Take Is No Action At All".

Deces starts looking in the crowd and notices that NoSpinZone has already left since earlier today. Thinking to herself, she hopes somehow this information will be seen at a later time. Noticing Sarnlarm seems to be upset with the flyer Deces walks closer and starts to speak again.

I could only hope that your worries are not due to the mess my flyers left. Have no concern as a few of my associates will be by later to clean up any remainder trash that is left on the streets. If this was not your concern i would love to speak with you in private if this is something you would prefer to do. Speaking of private....

Deces begins to smile as she reaches in her pocket and pulls out a piece of paper. She goes to attach it to a nearby sign underneath the flyer that was already posted for others to view.

" Psychological Disorder Inc. "

- NOW OPEN -

If You Are Ever In Need Please Make Your Way To Our Office In Brooklyn

Were A New Business That Looks Forward To Helping Our Trouble Minds

Address Is Listed On The Flyer Above

Looking to the far Deces notices another one of her associates park directly beside her vehicle. Watching the crowd slowly fade away Deces makes her way back to her vehicle. While the associate opens the door he hands her a letter that came to the business right before she left. Sitting down and reading over the letter she felt some sort of pain for RoxieMalone. Contemplating thoughts scurried through her mind as she could only hope to reach this poor soul in time. Knowing that time was precious she ordered her driver to pull off and drive back to the business. 

Report Post Tip

NoSpinZone returns to the street corner where she spotted the intriguing flyers. Admiring the flyers were still in tact and not discarded onto the streets as trash, she moved towards what appeared to be a passive man speaking.  She wonders exactly what he was trying to relay. A  limo pulling up aside her distracts her thoughts on the man speaking. With fear never ever running in her veins, NoSpinZone walks towards the limo. The limo is idle.  She senses she is being eyed and thinks fuck it, and opens the door after doing the sign of the cross. A tall woman steps out the limo unarmed. Before I could say a word the woman was in my ear. She had my undivided attention. I was not afforded the opportunity to respond as she returned to her limo and drove off.

Heading back to my roach infested hotel, all I could think about was the perfume Deces was wearing.  It was all so  familiar.  Nevertheless, my questions were answered and for that I am grateful.

Report Post Tip

Ready to ask another question NoSpinZone stumbles and screams out loud "Ah Fuck"  She can't talk without the cops on her ass for petty shit. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Psychological Disorder Flyers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL