Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:45:32
Page:  1 
Chucky The Black Knight Started by: Lancelot on Jan 16, '17 12:43

Having made the move and somewhat settled in over in Philly, Lancelot gathers his thoughts and proceeds with his first order of business his headquarters was bursting at the seams, Castello di Camelot had grown all it could and it was now time for another operation to be set up, one that would work closely with our current business..

Lancelot sent @Sergei to go find @Chucky who was no doubt tending to his crop of medicinal weed as he liked to call it, a man of few words but as loyal and reliable as they come, stoned or not Camelots resident DR THC could always be relied upon no matter what the situation, a true gentleman.

After about an hour or so Lancelot heard the distinct footsteps of Chucky's heavy frame stomping down the hallway to his office, suddenly the office door comes crashing open and stood in the doorway was a rather annoyed Chucky, Lancelot smiled he knew the mornings were spent watering his crop and he hated interuptions to his routine, always made him giggle how such a brute of a man was so caring over a few plants.

"Ah Chucky my old friend excuse the interuption but we need to get down to business, you have served me well and gone above and beyond many many times, without you we wouldn't be where we are today and for that I will always be eternally grateful" Chucky threw Lance a puzzled look he wasn't used to getting praise from his boss.

"What I am trying to say is I need someone to run another operation alongside me here in Philly, and to be honest I cant think of a better man for the job What do you say buddy, you up for the challenge?"

Chucky smiles standing there speechless at first before finally finding his voice "I would be honoured to run my own crew and help this great city grow once more and more importantly working alongside you my friend, I will take this opportunity with both hands and I shall not let anyone down"
Lancelot slides open the top draw of his desk and pulls out a small bunch of keys, "I found you a nice little place just down the road it will need a small amount of work but nothing you can't sort out, here take these" throwing the keys over Lancelot looks up at Chucky "Sure gonna miss you around here my friend, what you going to call your new enterprise?" Chucky pauses for a few moments deep in thought before he finally replies "We will be forever known as The Black Knights!"

Lancelot nods in an approving manner "I like it, good luck with everything if there is anything you need let me know I will get a few people over to help you set up".

Report Post Tip

Leaving Lancelots headquarters Chucky checked the time on his watch and rushed back to his crops, thankfully he hadn't been gone too long and wouldn't disturb the process much at all, carefully and dilligently he watered and tended to his plants in his usual professional manner, wondering if his new headquarters would have sufficient space to grow a few more plants, the mere thought of more plants excited the man for more than anything else possibly could.

Finishing up Chucky went looking for Dollface hoping she would come along to see the new headquarters with him, finding her playing some weird game with Veronia and Viral Chucky explained the situation and and asked if they all wanted to tag along for the ride, excitement and anticipation was written over all their faces with discussions ongoing in the car on the way over on how best to decorate.

Upon arriving at the building Chucky exited the car first followed closely by the others, walking upto the door Chucky pulls out the small bunch of keys Lancelot had given him and start sifting through them for the appropriate key, "Ah here we are" Chucky remarked as he slotted the key into the keyhole, a slight turn and the lock released and Chucky threw open the door.

The four walked around inspecting the property "Very nice we can get this sorted in no time at all" Doll said smiling at Chucky who had the look of a child at christmas, "I'll go sort the sign out Chucky, The Black Knights yeah?" Viral said with a smile "aye thanks Viral might want to take Veronia with you that sign is quite heavy" Chucky smirked looking at Viral's small frame although to be fair everyone had a small frame compared to the big man.

A few hours past with various people sent by Lance coming and going sorting odd jobs and delivering furniture, only one last thing to do Chucky thought to himself, and that was toi hang his favourite picture on his office wall a colourful picture of a cannabis leaf he had picked up on one of his many trips to Jamaica, something about his love of their culture he says.

Finally all the finishing touches were done he was ready, taking to the streets he clears a spot just outside his HQ and sets up his soap box stands proudly upon it and simply says "I would like to announce from this moment forward The Black Knights are officially open for business enquire within for more details".

Report Post Tip

What a great opportunity this is for you Chucky, Lance you are an awesome leader and looking forward to watching Philly grow once again.

Report Post Tip

Erica was just in the process of starting to unpack her bags. The last couple of days had been trying ones for her. She had just lost her Godfather and dear friend to a crazed shooter and moved half way across the country. Thankfully Lancelot and Chucky welcomed her with opened arms. She had just opened her first bag when Chucky barge through her door. It scared the hell out of her, in no way was she expecting it.

"Dammit Chucky, you damn near just gave me a heart attack."

He smirked at her.

"Just trying to keep you on your toes."

He stood there with a smile on his face and watched as she took out a couple items, placing them in front of her. She could sense he wanted something but what she really didn't know.

"You need me for something?"

Chucky nodded and smiled once again.

"I'm venturing out on my own and well you're coming with me, I could use your help. So put that stuff back in that bag and lets go."

Erica looked down at the floor in front of her and then looked back up at him.

"You couldn't have told me this when you first barged in here. Now I have to put all this stuff back in this bag."

She looked at him with a serious look and then cracked a smile.

"I'm honored... Well let's go then." 

Report Post Tip

Sergei heads over to Chucky's new HQ and waltzes his way through the front door. He glares at Dollface and Ericawilde and smiles. "Good evening ladies, where's the big man himself?" Erica smiles and Dollface gives Sergei the look of 'do you really need to ask that question?' to which Sergei chuckles to himself. "Ahh, as always. Those darn plants."

Sergei heads his way over to Chucky's plant patch and he sees the big guy muttering to his plants as he always does. Sergei has no idea why he talks to his plants but each to their own. "Chucky my friend. I know you're busy with your plants but I just wanted to say a massive congratulations on this opportunity and I cannot wait to see you in full motion with a full family. Well deserved and I'd just like to say a personal thank you for always being a true gent to the ladies and wanting to take them all in. They're in good hands with you."

Chucky nods at Sergei and Sergei nods back. Chucky then turns back around and continues to tend to his plants while Sergei heads over to Dollface and Erica once more. "Look after the big bafoon would you, he's a delicate soul and an asset to this city. As all of you are! That just leaves me with one thing to say. Let the rebuild commence and I'll see you ladies around!" Erica and Dollface smile at Sergei as he makes his way out of their new HQ in the search for Aleksandr. After all who else is going to tend to Aleks' every needs.

Report Post Tip

With holding Viral up while she hangs up the new sign Veronia smiles happily as she hangs it up a bit crooked.. Then i look in Chucky's direction and he's shaking his head in disapproval and faint smirk.. which means its time for me to be held up by Viral while i fix it. 

"There" I say as i hop off Viral's shoulders.

"Perfect!" Chucky says as he walks away to check on other people that helping decorate the place. 

I shout "I still think that majority decorations should be green"  as he grins and walks into his HQ. I drop off a new small plant that i had got ahold of and set it on his office desk. "congratulations and goodluck from Viral and Veronia" is written on the plant tag. I follow behind and find Dollface and EricaWilde both sorting through their things I drop a bottle of Wine off and a new board game that i've been dying to play

"We'll get to this as soon as everything's said and done .. i even gave Chucky a new plant!! " I smile as i hug them both and go find out what else needs to be done around here.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chucky The Black Knight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL