Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:54:54
Page:  1 
Moserated Started by: TheSpinStopsHere on Jan 17, '17 01:44

A post removed in its entire because one of the questions listed in RP form contained the word Skype is total bullshit. Look up the word moderated.

Report Post Tip

For anyone who was having trouble following the rather complicated instructions above: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/moderated

You're welcome.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why was it What App was admissible with convo? It was one fucking question RP style so save your insults. Whats App was not around in the 1930's either.

Report Post Tip

An entire thread was removed because of one of the many listed questions in RP form. Removing the one question would be moderating.

Report Post Tip

Wait, so you're asking why people didnt just edit your thread to take out the OOC bits? 

Because if so, can you imagine the shit storm that would cause? "Oh I didn't call so and so a cunt, someone must have edited that bit in. They're trying to get me killed!" no thanks. Rather just have it removed and then it can be reposted without the OOC bits. 

Report Post Tip

I will not judge you on how you speak.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, cleared up a lot of questions I had. 

Report Post Tip

The bottom line toots is the term  moderated  does not meet the definition. And nor does it apply to all posts.

Report Post Tip
Good call by the street sweepers. We need to keep our posting standards up and things such as Skype do not belong there. That would not be in character you silly Sally's.
Report Post Tip

Nor does messenger or incest.

Report Post Tip

Pretty sure "incest" has been around since the dawn of time. I have to ask you though ThisThing, do you drink before posting your senseless drivel? You rarely make any sense and remind me more of a rambling drunk begging for change, only in your case it's attention.

You may want to give "Hooked on Phonics" a go and brush up on your grammar before you go around talking shit to people that are obviously far better, and more successful, players than you are. You can call us "elite" all you want, but we worked to get here, what have you done lately?

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the entertainment and hearty laugh Lillith beings you are 2 days old. Do you think before you speak? l

Report Post Tip

This is the OOC forum you fool. We are not our characters here. You should know all about OOC by now. Heard you have a bit of experience with it.

Report Post Tip

Sure you're right but one can flip the pancake and sty in touch with the theme at hand.  Get it moron?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Moserated
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL