Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 02:20:23
Page:  1 
Maniac Mansion Started by: Utopia on Jan 17, '17 10:20

Utopia had just finished a meeting with Don Reggie and soon to be Godfather Chairman Bonkers. After a short chat, it had been decided that Utopia would be authorised to set up shop in North Side Chicago as the city looked to rebuild after a few days that had completely reshaped it. 

Upon leaving The Crazy House, Utopia stopped into the street, staring at the building. He knew that with Bonkers' latest move, a replica of the HQ would be constructed in the district of The Loop. Utopia had always been fond of the building that the council had labelled a "yellow monstrosity". It would be a terrible waste to see it go abandoned. But one problem had been that it had not been crazy enough for Utopia's liking. No no no, it would need work done to it. And a new name... he would think of that later when he announced the new operation...

La Cosa Nostra has lost some fantastic individuals over the last few days, there's no question about that. I stand before you driven not by a lifelong ambition to have an HQ of my own, but instead by necessity as Chicago gets back on its feet. I come to announce North Side's newest crew - Maniac Mansion

We will operate as a traditional family, placing heavy value on the rank of Made Man. When death finally comes for me, judge the quality of my leadership on whether my Made Men and Women stand up to die by my side.

I am also proud to announce Chicago's first 30 man HQ. After the passing of my late friend Artus, I can think of no better tribute to his memory than to rock the 30 HQ size that he so loved. I will modify The Crazy House accordingly. 

Report Post Tip

Bonkers smiled as his younger brother announced his his new crime operation. Although he couldn't possibly imagine a building more monstrous than The Crazy House had been. 

Utopia, following the death of our father at the hands of our enemies, I reluctantly took you into La Cosa Nostra, knowing full well the dangers it presented. Having worked alongside you for sometime, I have seen firsthand your desire to help new faces, take on responsibility during times of war and to more generally provide council to me.

It is with great satisfaction today that I see you get a bold suit. It is well deserved, and I hope I can be a good Godfather to you, as well as the entire city of Chicago. 

Report Post Tip

Axel sure as fuck didn't want to leave Vegas so soon after returning, so a trip to the gathering was one that had a larger entourage than usual. With so much going on in the landscape of things recently, that always meant one of two things. War, and war. In this case it was more a take down than a full fledged all about brawl though. Not exactly the kind for Axel to need his axe, or his Drunken Boxing. Betty did make an appearance though.

The streets in general had also taken a dip in activity due to the rogue, or rogues, and now the Chicago shuffle. Businesses were closing early, boarding up their doors and windows and as per usual people were hitting the lam. Stock standard gangster shit, so it was to be expected, none the less Axel braved it and walked the last block to the meeting place after driving through the eerie streets of Chicago.

With a strong hearty handshake and an aware aura, Axel greeted Utopia.

"Congratulations on your new endeavour. I'm looking forward to seeing how you and the city rebound. I really can't stay long, so I'll keep it short. Much success and prosperity to you. Salute."

Forgetting he didn't have a drink, Axel instead gave a very casual army type salute before shuffling on with a quickened pace.

Report Post Tip

Vincenzo looks around his old home one last time before the builders come in to madden it up a little bit more, the very building where he had made his oath to always serve la cosa nostra above all else.

I'm glad to see that this old place is staying in friendly hands, and can't wait to see what the council are going to think of it after its makeover. A horses head or two should be enough to make sure they keep their complaints to themselves eh?

Report Post Tip

Reggie approaches full of pride and happiness, and gives Utopia a hug..

Utopia, our grandfathers or fathers have never met, but that means nothing The Instigators are forever grateful for everything you've done for us and we couldn't be happier to share this wonderful city with you. Congratulations..

Report Post Tip

Veronia sends a letter to Utopia in hopes that it gets to him with such urgency: 

Congratulations on your achievement and that you will be a vital asset to Chicago and i hope to see the good things I've heard about you take you far in your endeavors Utopia, again congrats!

-Veronia

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Maniac Mansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL