Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:45:20
Page:  1 
Introducing Bonk Bonk Started by: Borkers on Jan 17, '17 11:16
Borkers had been speaking to his Godfather Chairman in his new office, discussing how they would take on some new racketeering operations in the district of The Loop.

Borkers then turned to Bonkers and casually said:

"Oh by the way, your wife totally mistook me for you again the other day" before returning to the topic of Chicago speakeasies.

"Wait what?!" replied Bonkers after a few moments.

"I said I think we have the demand to justify opening up another speakeasy on Roosevelt Road" repeated Borkers.

"You know what Borkers, I've been thinking that we should give you an HQ of your own. I'm sick of people mistaking us for each other!" said Bonkers.

After a long chat discussing the logistics of the potential move, it was agreed. Borkers would set up an HQ of his own in The Loop under his new Godfather Chairman. Several hours later, Borkers found himself announcing the move to the streets of the city.

I am delighted to announce that I will be taking the position of Underboss to Bonkers in The Loop. When he asked me to work alongside him when he took on a family of his own, I have to admit that I never envisaged this day, but here we are. I would like to thank him and hope that we can work productively together for the benefit of the city, as our bloodlines have done before for many generations.

The last 24 hours have been busy, so I will keep this short and sweet. Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you Famiglia Bonk Bonk.
Report Post Tip
You've done a great job for the family and at long last we can stop confusing new recruits who think we talk to ourselves.

Good luck young man, go forth in my image!
Report Post Tip

Salut Don Borkers. After seeing you do a great job as Bonker's right hand I am sure that your leadership abilities will shine through tremendously now that you have a family of your own.

And yes, it will make things a little less confusing over here!

Report Post Tip

Reggie raises his glass and lights up one of Borkers favourite cigars..

Congrats Don Bonkers..I mean Borkers of course. You've worked hard for this, I know how happy you are. Our blood lines have long worked together, I look forward to this once again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing Bonk Bonk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL