Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 19:33:23
Page:  1 
The missing light Started by: Klejnot on Jan 18, '17 07:52

She walked alone, residing on a dock as she lowered her head. Looking into the water she only saw her reflection. With a small smile she started to sing a beautiful tune to herself. Enjoying the evening air, she would stop singing, "What can I do... I wish I knew someone who could help me."

Report Post Tip

The man walked along, the docks had just arrived to this country. He was wearing the disguise of a dead man, a dead friend to be exact. He happened to be going for s stroll before he was going to drift... Wherever he was going to drift to, when he was captivated by a beautiful song. He had always been fascinated by people who sung well. The voice was low, but he followed it until he spotted the woman who was singing to herself. He listened until she stopped. Then he heard her wishing of knowing someone to help her. Well he might be in disguise, and while he wasn't a genius or anything he was certainly capable. He approached the the woman coming up to her side but far enough away to not seem threatening.

"What's wrong little one? Are you lost?" He asked

Report Post Tip
She would stare quietly at the water just below her feet. When asked a question she turned her head and looked up at the man. With that she stayed quiet. Wondering why he was near her and spoke. "Ah... Well I am not lost... Or maybe I am... I just know I can't go back." She gave the man a smile and went back to humming as she kicked her legs above the water.
Report Post Tip

The man listened to the woman's answer, wondering if there was a deeper meaning to it. Looking for something to pass the time until he could figure out what to do next he decided to try an continue on with this conversation. Continuing to look out at the water he asked

"Where is it exactly that you feel you cannot go back to?"

Report Post Tip
The small girl cut her humming short. Quickly laying down onto her back as she was asked the question. "Home. Family it is all gone. Destroyed." She started to giggle before sitting back up and getting to her feet. Turning so her heels were hanging on the edge. "Some things have to disappear. "
Report Post Tip

The man heard the girls response and nodded. He was watching her movements out the corner of his eye but he continued to stare out at the water. It seemed to be soothing him. This whole atmosphere did. He couldn't really make much sense of what this girl was saying, and if he was honest with himself he didn't want to. She seemed a bit off, but then again so was he so it didn't matter. Also he agreed.

"I can see where you're coming from. It's the same for me too little one. Home, family, all gone. Gone in a blaze, a beautiful blaze of glory, or was it gory?"

The man shrugs

"It was beautiful nonetheless. And all gone too."

He stayed silent for a moment, as he lost himself in his words and looking at the ocean. After a minute or two he said aloud though to no one in particular.

"After awhile.......Everything disappears."

Report Post Tip

She stood half off the dock and smiled, the wind rushing around her. She spoke quietly, "Ever wonder what happens after you die?" She stared out past to the entrance of the dock. The ocean to her back as she stood still. She wasnt straight in the head, staring at the tall man she was small... young, her eyes silver and hair white she tilted her head. 

"My sister always said never give someone the chance to think." 

She let herself fall backwards giving those who started to pass by on their way home. There was a sudden splash as she fell off the dock into the ocean. Letting herself sink in the current as those freaked out on the shore. Questions arising as they thought

Did that man push her in?

Suicide?

What happened?!?

The wind would stop as a she disappeared no air bubbles surfacing. 

Report Post Tip

The man watched the girl fall back into the ocean with disinterest.  He watched for awhile to see if she would pop back up or let herself sink. He noticed there were no bubbles after a minute and she hadn't resurfaced yet. Before he knew it he was diving into the after her. This drew more gasps from the onlookers and passerby's. Just like when the girl had jumped no air bubbles surfaced. And neither did the man, nor the girl.

Report Post Tip

Sinking down after the last of her breath left. She shut her eyes, not minding the floor of the ocean at the deep end of the docks. Losing consciousness she stayed still. 

Double suicide?

Questions all those unwanted questions that filled the area with everything, but seeing how the two had not come up made some of them leave as to not be caught as a witness.

Report Post Tip

While most of the people standing or passing by the pier did nothing but watch the two people go falling into the water and not come out, one man decided to do something. In what was almost a flash a man came sprinting by most of the people there and went diving into the water after the first two had gone in. He swam around deep under the water, damn near the floor of the ocean before he grabbed the first body he could find. Feeling himself running outta air he had to resurface and get the body and himself out of the water. As he reached the surface and put the body back up on the docks he noticed it was lighter than expected. He then climbed out of the water himself and looked at the person he had saved. His face quickly changed to one of dissatisfaction.

"Che (damn), I knew this wasn't Kiryu-chan."

knowing nothing about CPR or anything but seeing this body wasn't breathing, he knelt over the girl and searched for a pulse. It was faint, real faint. The crowd of onlookers still left started to come in a bit closer to get a better look.

"Oi, does anybody here know CPR?" He asked the crowd of onlookers. They turn and began whispering among themselves. His face was shifting more and more menacing. He was about to yell at the idiots but he was interrupted before he could by someone stepping forward and saying that they knew. Majima focused on the person.

"Good. Save this one."

Majima said and turned around and dove back into the water to search for the other body.

Report Post Tip

Being moved from the oceans floor. Klejnot was placed onto the dock, her pulse faint. Her head was turned to the side her clothes and hair plastered to her body. She was hoping to herself it would end her suffering, but she would soon start gasping for air after being helped coughing up water and throwing up  as she would be put onto her side to keep from choking. The passerbys would be looking at the small girl and towards the water wondering where the man had went.

Report Post Tip

Majima had swam around the water for a bit looking for the body of the other person who had fallen into the ocean but to no avail. After feeling like he couldn't look anymore he swam over to the docks and once again got out of the water completely. He saw the girl laying on her side, coughing and trying to breathe some air while the person had helped her on the docks, continued to try and help her calm herself and help her breathing. Majima watched the helper and the girl for a minute. Once he saw that the girl was starting to calm he stepped forward and stood directly over the girl. He waited for her eyes to meet his own. 

"Hey, why did that man jump in the water after you? And what were the two of you doing before that led to you trying to explore the ocean floor?" He asked in a slow and menacing voice.

This girl he had saved was a suspect in his mind until she had proven herself guilty. He knew he was the bad guy here, asking her a question in such a voice after she had almost drowned. This idea was reinforced by the looks he was receiving.

"If you wanna die so bad I'll toss you back into the river again after you've answered my question."

He said and he pushed back the person who had helped her start breathing again so that he could crouch directly in front of her.

"Why did you both end up going into the water? You and that man? And what happened before that?"

Report Post Tip

Klejnot tried to avoid eye contact, her body not wanting to respond from the shock. The person who helped her kept her still, She refused to answer the first questions. 
The one that helped her was pushed away and she stay still, slowly making eye contact with the man. She would slowly attempt to push herself up off the ground, only to drop back down exaughsted.

"He asked me if I was lost." Her voice was dry and she whispered softly, "I do not know.. after that"

Report Post Tip

Majima was looking for more from the girl. He tapped her with his foot a few times to see if she would move or say more.

"Oi..OI!" He shouted at the girl, but she would say no more due to her passing out from exhaustion. He felt like he should probably leave her there from that point on. Somebody would call for an ambulance and the police. Neither of those things were good for him. With that in mind he went to go and pick up his shirt and put it back on. He then looked back to the girl laying on the ground. He sighed as he walked back over her and crouched down.

"Look you probably can't hear me or won't remember, but if you do remember someone died trying to save you and someone did save you. Don't go throwing your life away. You owe that to the man who's gone now or at the very least me who actually did. If you remember more about the other man you were talking to here."

At this he stuck a card in her pocket.

"That's the card to the hotel that I'm staying at. If you remember more come find me there or call there. But if not then live for as long as you can and make the most out of the second chance you're being given."

He patted the girls head twice, then got up and walked off. Knowing that the other people there would see the girl to a hospital.

Report Post Tip

The small girl was left unconscious on the dock. Whispers rippled through those who stood watching. One bystander would walk over shaking the girl gently before they sent someone to get the police.

It wasnt long before she was in custody till she recovered. Once she woke up she was given assistance and let co back onto the street. Walking she would wonder reaching into her pocket and pulling out the card.

She made her way and sighed only to sit on the curb out front trying to think of what she wished to tell the man,..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The missing light
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL