Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 15:37:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Got what it takes? Started by: Bonkers on Jan 20, '17 02:35

Midnight steps out into the madness to make an announcement

With permission from Godfather FitzChivalry I will be setting up as "The Nut House" in downtown LA shortly! Thank you for the opportunity and I appreciate the chance to prove myself

Smiling she walks back into the crowd

Report Post Tip

Godfather Bonkers and FitzChivalry thank you for this opportunity! Also thank you for the time you have both taken away from the public arena to discuss this and explain in more detail your hope for this growth and development in this new landscape, your patience has been greatly appreciated and much respect for finding time for little old me!

To my crew leader LuciusSweet thank you! Thank you for trusting me and listening to my hopes and dreams and for giving me your blessing. I will not let you down!

On the back of all of that I am delighted to say I will be setting up shortly with permission and blessing from all in Venice Beach as The Abusement Park!

Report Post Tip

BlackJack steps up in front of the gathering crowd. 

"I will take up the challenge. My bloodline has strong ties to Black Bottom. I shall set up there"

Report Post Tip

My fellow members of La Cosa Nostra. The city of Detroit now has 6 families operating. There is no room for a seventh. Anyone now wishing to enter the city and form their own family will first need to clear themself a space. Alternatively there are still spaces in the cities of LA and Philadelphia. Good day all

Bonkers tips his hat

Report Post Tip

It is wonderful to see this type of opportunity be passed out on a bit of a larger scale compared to what it has in the past as a chance can lead to great things in times of past we've seen failure but we have also seen good things come upon such as the era of DeadlySin. Now there are always questions as to how things will work within these cities and how they will govern.

Those in the cities should look at it in many different ways not only a chance to get a chance to lead but an opportunity to expand their connections throughout this things of ours as they will need to form bonds not only within their own cities but outside as well. All in all things shall be interesting to see how everything shapes out but I wish the best of luck to those who have already set up shop and those looking to step up to the plate in the near future.

Report Post Tip

CS walks into the streets to make her announcement...

"I come here to say that I have been granted permission from FitzChivalry to set up The Cookie Factory here in Venice Beach, LA. Thank you once again for this oppurtunity! I will not let you down!"

She wanders off, leaving a trail of cookies to her new HQ... 

Report Post Tip

Philip steps up in front of the crowd after hearing various people proclaim that they have accepted the challenge.

I have taken up the task on setting up in Downtown Los Angeles as The Delinquents. I'd like to thank Godfather's Borkers and FitzChivalry as well as Bonkers for this opportunity and I can't wait to help the city of LA progress.

Philip steps back into the crowd of people after making his statement, seemingly to disappear among the crowd of people afterwards.

Report Post Tip

Godfather Bonkers,

Now we're a few weeks further and organised crime is spreading across the country once more, I wanted to ask a few things.
You mentioned the term 'mother city head' in your initial announcement. Can we assume this to be James_Storm for New York or has that situation changed since the death of Mr. Palerider?

The term city head was also used to identify persons who would aid the new crewleaders when their progress seemed a bit slow. Are those the 'mother city heads' or rather a leading individual within each of the 'free' cities? And if the latter is true, how can we know who that would be for cases where we wanted to be in touch with the leader of a city? Should we go to the 'mother city head', we need a sexier term for that by the way, or to someone within the city that the matter is about?

Other than those questions, this whole thing looks good. Of course time will tell us how good, but I like the diversity that it offers already.

Report Post Tip
Thank you for your questions JaryllJicchai, and apologies for the tardiness of my reply - I have been occupied with some other business of late, but that is behind me now...

In terms of mother city heads - clearly Fitz and myself run LV and Chicago respectively. In New York my understanding is that at this stage there is no clear 'city head', but that the families there will work together and in time a natural head may occur. With other events having disrupted my schedule of late I have been unable to hold talks with Fitz and NY in order to cover such matters in more detail...and clearly I would like to speak with them privately before I go making any announcements here in the streets. Broadly though, it would be good to see someone from New York really go out on a limb and make a name for themself in the streets, rather than simply spinning the bottle and picking a leader.

The annexed cities are run by the mother cities. If you have an issue with the city then in the case of Detroit for example you should come to me. In time perhaps individuals in those cities will come to stand out - but for now, in Detroit at least, that is not the case.
Report Post Tip

Shady_Sam steps onto the streets, styling in a sharp suit to serve the severity of his short speech. 

"By the permission of the Godfathers Bonkers and FitzChivalry, as well as MissNiki- and Argyle, I have been granted the authority to establish a new crew in the Old City District of Philadelphia. The Shady Syndicate will serve to support the City of Brotherly Love and our mother city of New York. I thank the prior mentioned for giving me this opportunity to not only prove myself but being able to better aid the community in both Philly and the cities abroad."

Report Post Tip

Luna weaved her way through the rather large crowd of people that was gathered around on the streets and made her way to the middle. She stood in front of everyone, clearing her throat quietly, then a bit louder to gain everyone's attention.

She put her wand behind her left ear for safekeeping. The feel of it there helped her be a bit more secure and confident when she spoke.

She started by saying, "Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing well!"

Smiling her sweet smile, she continued, "I'd like to take this short amount of time that I have your attention to say that Godfather FitzChivalry has given me permission to have my own crew here in Pasadena! I know my Grandmother would be so proud right now. Pasadena was basically her baby, and I'm so happy to get this chance. I can barely put that into words!"

Looking around at everyone, she continued one last time, "So thank you all for listening to me! And I look forward to working with everyone in the future!"

Grabbing her wand, she held it in her left hand and reached into her purse with her right hand, producing a small glass. She tapped the glass with her wand and it filled with a bubbly liquid. She ignored the strange, baffled looks from the crowd and raised the glass in the air and said, "To Los Angeles! To you all! To my friends that will join me on this journey. And to the future of my crew,Ravenclaw! Cheers."

She lifted the glass to her lips, tipping it back and downing the drink before smiling one last time and weaving her way out of the crowd to make her way to Pasadena.

Report Post Tip

Gabriel steps out to the crowd...

Ladies, Gentlemen and Fellow Mobsters

Firstly i would like to thank Godfather FitzChivalry for giving me this opportunity to set up my own crew.

I will be setting up my operation in Venice Beach, LA. It will be known as the 'House of Angels'. I look forward to working alongside all the great crews of LA and the wider country. 

Sorry that this will be a short little speech, but there is now lots for me to do.

I thank you for listening

Report Post Tip

Donnie saunters up the stage steps in his stylish suit yet and a cigar between his dominant fingers, and strides over towards the microphone. Gazes throughout the crowd, and taps on the mic gently before clearing his throat and gains everyone's attention throughout the streets.

"Just would like to say thank you to the Godfather's, especially Bonkers for giving me the opportunity and permission to set up in my beloved city, Downtown, Detroit. Would also like to appreciate, Valhalla's boss oRagnar for giving me the chance to be here today. The Balistrieri Crime Family will surely support not just Detroit, but the Godfather's and our special community with our dedication, innovative ideas and contributions in our near future. I am certainly looking forward to helping the community, and working with everyone here! Thank you for listening and one love!"

Subsequently, Donnie walked off the stage and shook everyone's hand before heading back to the city of Detroit to take care of additional business.

Report Post Tip

BlackJack races back to the streets to meet up with @Bonklers. He catches his breath before asking a question:

"Bonkers, you said in your speech that you ask crew leaders to not protect themselves with more then an Extreme level of body guards. The question I have is does this limitation apply to other members of an annexed crew or my hands? As you may know, my right hand man was gunned down recently. I am currently looking at ways to better protect my guys."

Report Post Tip

BlackJack quickly realises he is a little bit intoxicated and corrects himself:

"Bonkers, sorry if I am slurring a little, I am still quite drunk after attending the wake of Kage. Forgive me if i am not making sense."

Report Post Tip
That level of protection applies to the entire family. After all, it would be...well...bonkers for an associate of a family to be better protected than the boss.

That extremely well protected level of protection is, in my view, adequate to cover against all but the top guns and would therefore require quite the trained marksman to kill. With time families that gain favour will be permitted to increase their levels of protection further.
Report Post Tip

Tarlo walked through the streets wearing black stockings, a red floral dress and her long black hair swaying as she walked. She stared out at the streets before turning to meet with those who were welcomed to gather to hear what she had to say. Speaking with a confidence she kept her head high meeting the eyes of those around. 

"Welcome to those who gather today for this meeting. I am Tarlo, crew leader of the Frozen Palace. I am here today in Detroit, to start up this new crew. I hope to show that I can prove my worth through leading others. I have a few ambitions that I want to see through. Being to help new and returning users as best as I can to my ability. Help the new recruits on their feet. And the old to Join and move along. I want to encourage others to do their best, and see them work through what they strive for."

She cleared her throat and took a deep breath as she smiled softly.

"I feel that I need to work hard and show that it is possible. I look up to all those who gave me insperation. They gave me the courage to speak out to everyone here and say this. If you have a problem or are hearing things through the grape vine. Please feel free to come ask me. I am a open book. Got a problem with one of my members, tell me and I will deal with it or tell my right or left hand man."

She straightened up standing tall and brushed her hair back revealing a crimson stare. 

"Blood runs red and hot. The ice we skate on in life will one day be our cells. So lets see how far this relationship will take us."

She coughed softly to clear her throat and looked out across the people who stood before her. 

"I see that those who stand tall, and look up to those who gave this chance. I welcome this new change. So please, if you have any questions, or concerns. Even if it is just to say hello, I will speak to those who wish to meet me and my crew. Hope to see you on the streets! So I welcome you to Frozen palace where the furniture is cold but our hearts are warm!"

With that Tarlo jumped down and looked around with a smile. Walking over to those she knew that helped her this far and gave a smile, handshake, bow or even a hug to those who requested it. Before watching and listening while in the open.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Got what it takes?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL