Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 20:47:53
Page:  1 
Welcome to "Valhalla" Started by: oRagnar on Jan 20, '17 13:47

Having survived the wars which had left a huge impact on this thing of ours in recent days, leaving everyone exhausted both physically and mentally, oRagnar finished paying his respects to the fallen. It was now time to look to the future. It was now time to build a path for the next generation. It was time for a new generation to truly be one of a kind.

After finding shelter with Don Borkers after the dust had started to settle, oRagnar had quickly set back to work. As wave after wave of immigrants continued arriving on our shores and with much of the organisation that had been so prevalent in the past now in ruins, something had to change to keep the organisation in organised crime. After a long meeting TsuDhoNimh, even the quick meetings with Tsu can feel rather long, and Borkers it was agreed that the time was right for oRagnar to help put his special brand of order on the chaos. It was a huge amount of responsibility, but the man was awesome after all.*

"In the light of the recent upsetting events, where we all lost so many family and loved ones, we need to take action as quickly as possible. We need to take action now!

In order for the peace to continue and to bring back the activity that Detroit is so famous for we have decided now is the time for cosa nostra to once again take a firm hold of the city."

Borkers bellowed out his statement with the passion of a madman. Well, he was raising a family of bonkers after all, he had to act the part. He was just repeating everything everyone had already heard, but he was doing it with style so everyone let him ramble on. When the monolog eventually finished, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Taking to the stage, oRagnar finally had a chance to speak to the patient crowd gathered.

"I am standing here today in front of you because a great responsibility has been put on me. I first want to thank some
amazing people whom without this wouldnt be possible. My Crew Leader Borkers, that crazy TsuDhoNimh fella and our Godfather
Bonkers to have put a trust in me and my abilities. To get to the point a crew will be established by me in Downtown Detroit today.
I swear on my life that no harm should come from me or my crew and will do everything to make the people who trusted
in me proud. To the people who trust me in the future and join my new family, I will serve them with honour!"

Report Post Tip

Best of luck in your new exciting venture oRagnar.

You made a big impact in a short time here in the windy city and I can't wait to see what you can achieve in Detroit. May the valkyries guide your every step.

Report Post Tip

Ivar shows up on the streets, takes a deep breath before he speaks

Congratulation Ragnar, i`m sure you will do a fantastic job!! Good luck and all the best, may you lead us to glory !!!

Raises a cup full of mead

Valhalla !!! May Odin watch over us!

Report Post Tip

She wandered over to the gathering, tugging on the arm of the gentleman beside her, softly whispering asking for the simple request to deliver a message to the gentleman at the center of the crowd before she began to walk away.

~*~*~*~

Signore oRagnar,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today during such a busy time for you.  I just wanted to congratulate you on your new venture, and look forward to Detroit thriving brilliantly under your guidance.  Best wishes!

Sincerely,

Rosabella

~*~*~*~

She glanced back to notice the gentleman handing the note to oRagnar then made her way around the corner, off to make some more money for the Crazy House.

Report Post Tip

Pandora a young homeless walks on the street, looking if there is someone who still has space for her, and she stops on the crowded people are gathering around. She listens that oRagnar builds his own hq. She ever saw him before, He offered her a space on his familly.

She comes closer,She bows her self to oRagnar " Thank you sir, for invited me to your place and congratulation for being Leader, I bet you will be the awesome Leader" she smiles and gives him a shake hand..

Report Post Tip
Thank you all for your support, i hope to succed at this duty and to not let anyone down !!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to "Valhalla"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL