Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 15:17:43
Page:  1 
Memology Started by: Meme_Lord on Jan 20, '17 14:59
A meme. Lord had no idea what it was. He had no idea why his father had given him that name. He personally preferred to be called Lord, only Lord. He then came back to reality, in the little pitch black room he called home. It was an abandoned shop, once called "Silician Delights" if he could read the sign well enough. He had just taken on a job and he was getting ready for it.

Mindset. Mood. It was important before a job. If you didn't have the right mindset and the appropriate mood, you where doomed to fail. The job was simple, an easy kill for big money. But the money wasn't why Lord accepted the job, it was for the fun of it all, the sound of the gun firing, the blood exploding like a piñata, he loved it all.

Some people would call him a psycho, a freak, without understanding the power of words on the human mind. He clearly remembered that day, when he 8 years old. His first kill. It was a small dog, nothing big. However, his friends didn't seem too impressed, they ran away, screaming and crying, calling him names. From that day on, Lord promised to himself to be like a robot, cold, intelligent, logical and deprived of emotions. Emotions made the human weak, they make him doubt, they make him hurt, they make him feel secure when he isn't.

The sound of a car speeding through the rain brought him back to his chair, and he got. He was in the mindset and his mood was perfect. Time to roll.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
The black Cadillac rushed through the neon-lit streets of Vegas, headed towards the restaurant for the rendezvous. Caesar was at the wheel, and he was going to pick up his partner and good friend, Richard "Dicks" Jr., better known as Meme_Lord. He knew that they had to bump someone off tonight, but he didn't know how pleased he was at the nature of the job.

Sure, Caesar had killed when the situation required it of him, but he had done so through a mechanical necessity of sorts. It was a task, just like brushing your teeth in the morning, or taking a shit. There were no emotions attached (unless you counted the emotion of sheer terror and agony when your stomach starts responding after consuming a particularly spicy dish).

No, Caesar was decidedly a white-collar criminal. He excelled at running scams, fudging books and misrepresenting financial information. When it came to numbers and money, Caesar was the fucking Wizard of Oz, and he magically made them expand and multiply. He pulled up alongside the joint and honked the car's horn. That fucker better not be late again......
Report Post Tip
Before walking outside, Lord carefully pulled his robot mask down on his face. No one, except his parents, had seen his face and he intented to keep it that way. He walked outside and jumped in the car, silent as always.

"Can't I just do this alone?" he finally let go. He knew Caesar, but he couldn't call him a friend. No not a friend, a partner. They had done multiple jobs together and he knew the roman lived up to his fame in the streets. He let go a sigh of disappointment when the driver shook his head. He preferred one man jobs, more excitement, more challenge. Oh well, he would have to stick with it for now, the man wasn't boring at least.
Report Post Tip
Caesar chuckled darkly as Lord entered the vehicle and shut the door behind him. Kicking the gears back into action, he pulled away from the joint and began to drive towards their target. "Well, Memedicks" he said, smirking. He always combined Lord's two most hated names whenever he addressed him. "I assure you that it doesn't bring me great pleasure to have your deranged ass stinking up my car either." he tells the man beside him, grinning.

"It's probably best you wear that mask. Compared to how ugly your true face would be, I bet that mask is as appealing as a fucking lingerie model's set of tits." he tells Lord, chuckling. "However, Bossman thinks we will need two people for this job, AND he wants somebody to keep his pet psycho on a leash, so I have to haul your sorry hide around town."
Report Post Tip
"Fuck off..." mumbled Lord. His partner was a clown sometimes, a god damn clown. He had no knowledge whatsoever of mindset and mood, which kind of irritated him. "Listen man, I have a 85% success rate if I go in alone..." he added.

"And I'm not Richards son..." he said coldly. Richard was only his adoptive parent. But Lord considered himself all alone, no parents, no sibling, no friends, no emotions. He liked it that way, it gave him a higher success rate. He counted the weapons in his bag and made sure his multiple hidden guns where all loaded.

"I hope you're ready for this..." he hissed, walking out of the now stopped car, planting a bullet in the two standing guards head. He turned around and saw a panicked look on Caesars face. "I had a silencer, who do you think I am for fuck sakes...."
Report Post Tip

Without wasting time, Caesar ran towards Meme_Lord and tackled him to the ground. He was just in time. Bullets raked the place where their faces had been a few seconds ago, planting themselves into the body of Caesar's car. "FUCK! My car! MY FUCKING CAR! THOSE BASTARDS!" Caesar yelled. 

Turning back to the stunned Meme_Lord, Caesar dragged both of them behind the shelter of the car as more bullets raked the pavement. Once they were in cover, he pointed out the window of the house to his partner. "The motherfucker is perched up there with a tommy-gun. He was expecting us." he tells Meme_Lord through gritted teeth, opening the trunk of his car and pulling out a briefcase.

Opening the case, he takes out a tommy-gun of his own, loads it and cocks it. "Get your shit ready. We need to pump him full of lead and high tail outta here before the cops arrive to investigate the noise." 

Report Post Tip
"How the fuck did they know?" whispered Lord, ignoring Ceasar's complaints about his car. He quickly ran the possibilities in his head, like a robot and quickly came to a conclusion. "We where sent here to be killed.... it's the only possible option." he said. His partner gave him a quick panicked glance, then kept on trying to shoot the camper.

"Who cares... this is fun..." he said, almost laughing. He got up and ran across the parking lot, jumping under the marble arch that presented the way to the big, white and luxurious manor. It belonged to a ginger political man, who after getting beat up in an alley, became a popular figure among the citizens of Vegas. "I got you!" he yelled, sliding a smoke bomb all the way to car.

Everything went pitch black and the small 17 year old heard the loud scream of the camper falling, followed by the cracking of his bones
Report Post Tip

Sighing, Caesar replaces the drum magazine he had gone through, and followed Meme_Lord towards the mansion. This bastard had clearly been dropped on his head as a kid. It's the only plausible explanation to how fucked up he was in the head. Approaching the building, he is astounded to see that the son of a bitch had climbed up to the camper via the steel pipe that ran along the length of the house, and had bodily pulled him out of the window.

The camper in question was currently lying in a crumpled heap in the bird fountain. At least them birdys will have an interesting breakfast. Ignoring Meme_Lord's gestures to climb up after him, Caesar picks the lock of the main door, and carefully nudges it open with the barrel of his weapon. He was not an acrobatic chimpanzee like Memedicks, thank you very much. He used doors like civilized (and sane) people. 

Report Post Tip
Lord shook his head. What the fuck was he thinking? The people inside where waiting for them, loaded with gun and ammo, also having the home ground advantage. And he just wanted to walk in by the front window.

"Listen, we can't. They know we're here, they're going to kill us if just walk in by the front door. Trust me..." he said, trying to convince partner. He climbed up a little higher using the steel pipe and climbed inside the window. He then reached his hand to the roman mafioso to help him up.
Report Post Tip

Ignoring Meme_Lord's attempts to gain his attention, Caesar breaches the door, while standing away from it. As expected, a hail of bullets erupt from the interior. Nonchalantly, Caesar pulls out a stick of dynamite, lights it and tosses it inside. The resulting explosion and the agonized screams told him he had hit his mark.

Meme_Lord thought too much of himself. HE wasn't the only professional around here. Walking in, Caesar sprays the prone bodies with his tommy-gun, killing any survivors, and looks around for a way to link up with his partner once more. 

Report Post Tip
"Damnit..." whispered Lord to himself, watching his friend get all the fun. What the fuck was he playing at? That's exactly why he hated to work with other people, they always tried to get all the fun. He loaded his two trademark hand guns and walked out the room, twisting around and shooting all the guards. They weren't expecting an attack behind their back, so it was pretty easy. After making sure everyone waiting for Caesar in the stairs where dead, he rolled his guns on his finger and blew the smoke off the cannon.

"Fucking idiot..." he threw at his partner, turning around and tip toeing up the second stair case. The politicians room was at the third floor, which meant the security would be almost impenetrable. He hurried up the stairs to get there before Caesar turning the corner to find himself face to face with a line of bodyguards pointing shotguns at him. He quickly put his hands up in the air, concerned for his safety.
Report Post Tip
Caesar proceeds carefully towards the stairway leading to the third floor. He had heard some commotion upstairs, and naturally assumed that Meme_Lord had dished out more pain to yet more souls, unfortunate enough to gaze upon his disfigured face. Honestly, that mask looked like a topographical map of Nevada, which had been tag teamed by Bubba and his associates, and then left to dry out in the sun in a pile of pig shit. He shuddered to imagine what the fucker's real face would look like.

Halfway up the stairs, Caesar froze. Something was wrong. Awfully wrong. Maybe it was just the man at the top, aiming a double-barrelled shotgun at his head, he couldn't really tell. "I've got you now asshole. Drop that weapon before I turn your face into guacamole." Caesar had no idea what guacamole was, but he assumed that he would not enjoy having his face turned into it, especially because of how this creepy Mexican was describing it. The kinky son-of-a-bitch.

Tossing aside his tommy-gun, Caesar put his hands in the air, hoping that Memedicks had managed to get their target........
Report Post Tip
The bright white light woke up Lord, who could only squint for the moment. The light was blinding him, even hurting him. He waited for his eyes to adapt and then checked his surroundings. He was in a big square room, decorated with gray paint and six light bulbs. He tried to move and quickly realized he was tied up to a wooden chair. He muttered a couple of angry words before sliding a small knife down his sleeve and nimbly cutting the ropes. He stealthy got out of the room, noticing lights under the crack of the door in front of his.

"Must be Caesar..." he thought, before continuing his path. He didn't need the clown to finish his mission, he could easily do it on his own. He silently walked on the wooden floors, making sure they wouldn't squeak, and stabbed the guards that dressed up in his way. He finally made it into the politicians room, where he approched the ginger man quietly.

"Another move and you're down!" he heard behind him, feeling the cold rip of a gun press his head. "Drop the weapon..." added the man. Before he could finish his sentence, Lord grabbed the gun and pulled it around his shoulder, causing the man to fall on his side. A quick kick in the face and he wasn't anymore trouble. Lord then turned around and surprisingly saw the fat wanted man pointing a gun at him, totally calm.

"Fuck you and your friend..." let go the man, looking at the new mafioso with an intense look.
Report Post Tip

Caesar was extremely claustrophobic. He had fallen into a well on their family estate as a child, and he had been very uncomfortable about being in tight, dark spots ever since. He cursed the Mexican who was standing guard over him. They had stashed him inside an improvised oubliette of sorts, without bothering to tie him up. They had patted him down and stripped him off all his armaments before they threw him into the hole. Naturally, they though he had no way of getting out.

Looking up at the top of the hole, 20 feet above him, Caesar figured that they had a point. However, his captors had not taken two factors into consideration. He always had a switchblade stuffed inside his underwear (people trying to kill you don't usually look in there). And, the son of a bitch had an uncanny ability to piss off people hailing from a wide range of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.

"Hey man, can you tell me the meaning of life?" he called up to the Mexican from the hole. "My dick you perra" the guard replied. Caesar chuckled and responded. "Well, I'm sorry to say this man, but life is too fucking short" It took the guard a few moments to process the veiled insult, but then the torrent of curses in Spanish began, and Caesar smiled to himself. Great! Just a few more jabs are needed.

"It's all good man, I have great respect for you. Oh shit! Is that a wrinkle I see in your pants? Are you hard?" The guard was already beginning to step forth in fury when Caesar delivered the final verbal jab. "Oh wow! That's so tiny, you could get a blowjob from a crease in someone's lips!" That was the last straw. Throwing an end of a rope down into the pit, the Mexican began to climb down, intent on thrashing the living hide out of this loud-mouthed asshole. Caesar was ready for him.

It took only a single swift movement for him to slit the Mexican's throat. "Buenas Noches" he whispered to the dying man before climbing agilely up from the pit, and recovering his gear from the box they had stashed it in. Right, now to find Memedicks, and kill this bastard........

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"Keep walking!" screamed the ginger man, still pointing his gun at Lords head. He seemed to be bringing to the balcony, where Meme would have the choice between falling down the stories high of getting a bullet lodged behind his head. He took a quick glance behind him, trying to find a way to put of his risky position. He was doomed, no way out. The man knew what he was doing, standing at a safe distance and the only hidden weapon that was left on him was a long knife in his boot.

"You had planned this didn't you..." asked Lord, still stuck in the fact that they where expected here. A huge roar of laughter confirmed his thoughts, without explaining them.

"I asked for the job, idiots. Not gonna lie, I'm impressed you both made it this far.... it was all intended for you thought, Meme Lord. Why do you think I kept you in a nice room when I threw your roman friend, whatever his name is, into a deep pit? I want info, on your father. That piece of shit beat me up last week and I want payback. He almost fucking killed me, fucking human garbage. I want you to tell me everything you know about his ties to the mafia, so I can take his name down and a whole bunch of other big mafia names. I'll be a hero...." he said, venomously.

"Of course.... how didn't I think of that..." mumbled Lord, thoughtful. He wasn't going to open his mouth, especially not to a piece of shit like that ginger trash. His only hope was Augustus_Caesar, wherever he was....
Report Post Tip

A series of shots being fired in the distance gains the attention of their target. He and Meme_Lord had reached the balcony, and although he still held the mask assassin at gunpoint, the politician glanced back uneasily. His worst fears were confirmed when the doors to the hall were kicked open, and Caesar walked in, aiming his tommy-gun at Senator Blackwood's midriff. Just behind the man, Senator Blackwood could make out the limp corpses of his guards, resembling Swiss Cheese thanks to the innumerable bullet holes that riddled them.

"Not one step forward, or I blow your friend's brains out! If you shoot me, you will hit him too, and if that doesn't kill him, the fall definitely will!" the senator called out to Caesar. The fucker was actually trying to guilt-trip him into screwing up the mission! Caesar paused for a moment and did some quick thinking. Sure, he could blow this asshole away, and Memedicks would just be collateral damage, but shit! He couldn't do that to his partner. He caught Meme_Lord's eye and figured that if he could find a way to distract the politician, Memdicks could deal with him in a jiffy. The only question was, how? Well, he had learnt a very important lesson in life. When in doubt, use your penis.

Tossing his weapon down, Caesar looked around at the rich, plum-coloured, velvet carpet he was standing on. "Nice carpet." he called out to Senator Blackwood. "Too bad I gotta take a leak." Before the politician could do anything, he had unzipped his pants, pulled out his magnificent member, and pissed all over the carpet, as though he was merely watering a lawn with a garden hose. Senator Blackwood, apoplectic with rage at this casual defiling of his expensive carpet, forgot all about Meme_Lord and brought his gun to bear on Caesar's pelvic region, fully intending to shoot his dick off.

"Holy Motherfucking Church of Satanic Anus!" Caesar thought to himself, eyeing the barrel of the shotgun as it was aimed menacingly at his left testicle. "Kill him Memedicks! Kill him now!" he yelled.    

Report Post Tip
Caesar, the legend himself. Saving someone from certain death by whipping his dick out wasn't something most people could say they achieved, but the roman was definitely a stand out from Lords perspective.

Lord quickly kicked up the spare knife he had and pushed it through the ginger bag of meat and bones that had tried to kill him. He had learned that move with Richard Shots, only the fat bald man used his dick instead. The politician let out a couple of groans, before falling to the ground like a rock.

"Thanks man, appreciate it." said Lord. Probably the kindest words he had said to anyone. "So what are we going to do with the body?"
Report Post Tip

Stuffing his dick back inside his pants and zipping it up, Caesar sighs with relief. Just a few more seconds, and he would have become a eunuch. "I'll dispose of it. We can't do much about the guards, but we will attract less heat if it seems as though the good senator is missing rather than dead." He looked over Meme_Lord, a little astonished. A little bit further, and the fucker might as well declare his undying love for Caesar and want to go to bed with him. 

"Help me carry him." Caesar tells Meme_Lord, lifting the fat man up by his feet. "We'll stash him in the boot." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Memology
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL