Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:17:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Beware of Delaware! Started by: Sneakyrat_ on Apr 28, '10 13:10

-Prophet- was walking down the street minding his own business, when he heard an interesting conversation about... either a Zombie or the son of god himself. But after listening a few minutes he realised they were just talking about an unwanted pest.

"I Agree with Crazynine and The_monster, who needs to get their hands dirty when you can call someone like Sneaky here to do the dirtywork for you, but I heard a rather humilating method just before strolling the streets, something to do with chopping someones leg off, someones 'third' leg off, In fact now that i think about it they might've been talking about thi Tyler fella' too. But i would like to think that was the most humilating way watching a man die without his manhood or his fun" -Prophet grins, "Anyway good luck with this Tyler fella"

Report Post Tip

M grimaces at the thought of having his manhood brought to the chopping block.

"Listen, I know that Tyler and his fellas are a whole lotta pests, but REALLY!? Ain't clipping his beater a bit...much?"

Report Post Tip

-Prophet- gives a chuckle to the mans reaction, "Alls fair in love and war, and business. I guess it's a bit much but eh... if killing em hasn't gotten the message through..."

Report Post Tip

Well I`ve packed a few off back to Delaware,not with a chopped off "pecker",death results so quickly I find.

No,I prefer the Chicago "staple" method.A little something me and my friends had to improvise quickly ,if you understand.An upholsterer`s staple gun fitted with probably 2" staples,and affix his ol` pecker with three to the inside leg.This ensures the victim is capable of returning home with the right "message".

Killing is one thing,getting the right message over is another.......

Report Post Tip

Deleware is simply a city of scared rats underground that is all.
Champ then walks away.

Report Post Tip

sneakyrat listens to Champ and replies!

Well Mr.Champ... i'd hate to disapoint you sir, but delaware is'nt the only city infested with rats. Rats are everywhere, where you least expect them to be. And they are smarter than we think. Scared? Hell yes they are. When you see someone die in front of you, laying there lifeless and then... suddenly... the corpse gets back up and start to walk the streets. It sure gives me the shivers, just like it would to any other rat. So you see sir, rats are smarter than we think.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Beware of Delaware!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL