Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 20:04:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Dancing at Midnight Started by: Klejnot on Jan 20, '17 22:22

Klejnot looked at the man and smiled faintly, before returning her gaze to the sky.

When he spoke she looked back at him, but gave a smile. "I have been happy for some time. But change never happened. Im not sure about that, but it may be interesting to try and fit in."

Report Post Tip

Majima laughed a bit to himself at the thought of the girl trying to fit in somewhere.

"Nope, I doubt you'll find too many people willing to go dancing through the streets in the late night and running through the town at the drop of a hat. You're a strange one, but that's not a bad thing. It makes you unique. You just keep being yourself and I'm sure you'll find some place where you belong. And know that even if you don't you'll never be alone."

He said with a genuine smile as he patted her head gently a couple of times. He then got to his feet and stretched a bit.

"Now, this has been fun and all but it's getting past my bedtime, so about that guiding trip back to the North side we talked about earlier?"

He said to the girl with a playful expectant look on his face

Report Post Tip

She smiled faintly and looked around. Thinking to herself about small possibilities.

Listening to him she would nod understanding, "That is true, Just need to realize it."

She looked at him as her head was patted, usually she disliked being touched but she let it slide. Watching the man stand and stretch, she would listen and stand in return. 

"Sure, I will get you back there quickly." With that she started walking down the street no running or dancing.

Report Post Tip

Majima smiled as the two headed off in the direction back from where they came. The walk was a comfortable one as the girl hummed as she guided the man back to where he was staying. Before long they were back at his hotel where the girl turned to him and smiled.

He was happy to be back where things looked familiar to him.

"Thank you for that little one. It was fun, the whole running through the streets bit even if it was a bit tiring. And it was nice talking to you as well."

He smiles at the girl genuinely. Then he looks up at his building.

"Well I'd better head up and get some rest. You have a good night yourself. And remember, no ocean diving."

With that he shot her one more smile before heading off inside the hotel to retire for the night.

Report Post Tip

She smiled and watched him, her hair framing her face as she stood in silence. With her smile she listened, "I am glad, thank you for talking with me."

Listening again she gave a soft nod. "Good night mister. And I will." 

She watched the man head off and smiled, night was still quiet as she stood outside of the hotel. Staring up at the sky she let her smile disappear, When was the last time I talked to someone so casually? That question entered her head as she looked towards the building then to the sky. She would kick a rock and sit down on the curb head resting on the back of her hands as she thought to herself.

"Maybe... I will think about it."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dancing at Midnight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL