Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:07:54
Page:  1 
Words From A Man Who Stays On The Same COorne Started by: DessyStackz on Apr 28, '10 17:59

*People pass the man as he starts his words of wisdom*

*waving his hands* Yea!!! I'm not leavnig, I'm here 24/7, listen to this wosdom I speak or be blind to your surroundings. I run shit here on this block, you just live here. I know and see it all, what happens, who did it, what for, all that comes to me. So listen up, this not jibberish its LIFE!!

Ask me anything, any situation and I will give you the best case scenario to your actions, I'm the all-seeing.

Dessy"The Eagle"Stackz "I fly higher than you pigeons, so you know who shit on you"

Report Post Tip

Singer walks up to DessyStackz

All seeing huh? That makes me a bit nervous but whatever. So i got a question for you. Will i succeed in my next Muc?

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I got a question.  There's this crazy guy standing on the corner of the block where I live.  He's always there.  I can't even open the window anymore because the odor from this guy, without fail, makes its way into my apartment and stinks up the place.  I can't walk by.  Not only because of the smell, but because he's always rambling about something or other.  He just stands there.  He rocks back and forth from time to time, rambles, and smells.  I've considered squirting him with soap, then spraying him with the fire hose from the fire station down the block.  Any other suggestions?

Report Post Tip

If it is that bad,try wacking him LOL

Report Post Tip

First to you Singer, Yea, your next MUC will be a bust, as a matter a fact, you will jack that damn truck and somone will blow the drivers brains out.

Hey you must live on the other end, because I bathe, Space a kick my ass if i didnt, got to look good for the Family. But yea, spray his ass, and if he come back send some goons to bat him up.

Report Post Tip

If your all seeing, would you mind explaining the meaning of life and the answers to the Millenium Problems?

Report Post Tip

Is there really a god? An I going to suceed in life? Are you really all-seeing? Is my extra toe ever going to disappear?

Report Post Tip

Should Stormy51 pay a visit to Godfather CrazyNine's OOCitis clinic?

Report Post Tip

I have a few questions.

Am I God?

Who ate my cookie?

Why did Jesus have a beard?

Why do I have a beard?

Who does beer taste soo good?

Hope all seeing one can answer these questions

Report Post Tip

I have one question of my own, for the all seeing one:

Who killed Mac Dre?

YEE YEE!

Report Post Tip

Mr Dessy I was impressed with your psychic skills infact i was thinking it would be pretty nice to have a  a business in st.Louis with you propehsying events in peoples lives. Its just a thought but maybe you would be interested.

Singer shakes the hand and walks on.

Report Post Tip

brustynuts there are no problems with the milenium, its all just ignorance of the human race, and the meaning of life you decide for yourself. Everyone has their own meaning and purpose and you must find your own and follow it.

M_Stacci there actually is a God, believe and it will be proven sooner than you think, yea you will suceed in life only if you stay away from the crowd that draws you near, that toe of yours will disappear when  you come to me and let me shoot it off.

-Chaotic- Stormy should go to the Clinic of never return ;)

Zeus: 1.no  2.Mr.Furley 3.coolness 4.you never learned to shave 5.It doesnt your brain cells sends a message to your body to absorb it in good manner, because of yourself tells it its what you want to like.

Mr_Furley I wish i could tell you that of which i know but, I would have to WACK you then tell your dead body.

Report Post Tip

Singer thank you for, acknowledging my blessings from the GodFather.

Report Post Tip

The next time I play Russian Roulette, should I go first or second?

Report Post Tip

Go second, so you can see the other guy get his brains blown out. :DDDD

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Words From A Man Who Stays On The Same COorne
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL