Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 03:59:40
Page:  1 
Champ Started by: Champ on Apr 28, '10 18:42

Champ straightened up, took a deep breath, and pulled  the triger of his revovler.

There was a familiar twinge in his left shoulder, where a large red scar stood from his previous bullet wounds. It angered him then he was reminded why he was there. 

To kill Yamamoshi Kimoto. The assasain who had long ago destroyed his home town and murdered his parents in front of him. He was out for revenge.

He had in terrigated a kidnapped bodyguard of Kimoto. He crept passed a doorway and into the main entrance. He shot another guard and hid behind a small bush to reload his gun.

When done reloading he pistol whiped a near by guard odering him to open the door to Kimoto's private quarters. ONce opening the door a bullet brushed his ear wile another hit his hostage in the head.

Champ quickly dogded out of the way and threw a grenade into the room. When he heard a crash it couldn't be! He shouted.

Kimoto had successfuly survived the explosion by jumping out of the 3 story window. Champ soon followed after him he jumped and rolled down to a steep hill.

Which left a dead end for Kimoto. Kimoto then withdrew two swords one which he threw to Champ shouting I will at least allow you to die with honor.

Obviously not understanding what type of person Champ was he charged full on with the sword. While Champ stood there and shot him twice in the chest.

With Kimoto still yet barely alive. Champ took Kimotos sword and used it to seperate Kimotos head from his body.

He then whispered there will never be any honorable death for men like you then urinated on Kimoto's clothes.

Report Post Tip

Champ congratulates his friend on his new television series.

Report Post Tip

I give you my props defiantly, but I am unsure how to respond to this?

Do you want to hear a story of my own, or just for me to attend your speech and concur that this is one badass mofo?

Report Post Tip

The first and second choice lol.:)

Report Post Tip

Champ congratulates his friend on his new television series.

I believe you just congratulated yourself. And what the hell is a television? Maybe you should consider Godfather CN's OOCitis clinic.

Chaotic says,tossing Champ a business card for the OOCitis clinic.

Report Post Tip

Champ slices the business card in half with his  Katana.

Saying aloud I took my medication.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Champ
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL