Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:44:31
Page:  1 
Party Night On LA. Everyone is welcomed. Started by: Katil on Jan 21, '17 18:13

A day has passed since Katil was granted the permission to settle in LA or The City of Angels how he liked to call it. He was doing rounds around the mansion out of boredom thinking of a way to make things interesting. He knew he can count on Desiree to help with the paperwork and so he decided to step outside.

Walking down the streets he arrives in front of a big Hotel and this is when he comes up with the idea. He will organize a party in the honor of the people who formed him and helped him achieve his dreams.

He goes straight to the manager and tells him that by the next day at 8PM he wants everything to be ready for the big event.
The next day everything is ready. The room is big with white walls and golden pattern decorations. A red carpet is placed from the entrance till the middle of the room where you can spot a big luxurious chandelier lighting the whole place. The golden bar is standing in one of the corners. It is filled with the most expensive drinks you can find and attended by very talented bartenders who are performing shows with the drinks.

Katil knows that there will be some lonely gentlemen attending the event so he decides to hire a decent number of “Angels” how he likes called them. Some pretty ladies in their 20’s who will do more than serving drinks for the guests.

Katil arrives one hour early to make sure everything is ready. He comes accompanied by FastFingers, Betrayed and sharp the new members of his crew. He thinks he should introduce them to his friends and help them adjust to this lifestyle. Before coming he leaves Desiree at home because women are never ready in time.

He is now standing at the entrance dressed in the black costume Desiree prepared for him with a nervous look on his face waiting for his first guest.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Lord arrived a little bit early. He hated to be late. Robots where never late, they always calculated the fastest route and made sure they where never late. He firmly shook Katil's hand, dropping a quick congratulations and walking in.

Truth was, he didn't feel like being here, but he knew it was important, to get known and try to make a name for himself bla-bla-bla. He walked over to the bar, dropping his burgundy leather bag and ordered a bottle of whiskey. He wasn't a big drinker, like his father, but from time to time, it felt good.

"Just give me the goddamn bottle..." he hissed at the bartender, who was doing little tricks with his drink. He snatched it from the muscular guys hand, dropping a gun on the table to calm the bartender down. He took a big swing out of the bottle, starting to get himself tipsy. He was better at talking when he was drunk.
Report Post Tip

As 0mni walks down the streets he feel a hand pickpocket him, but as soon as he turns back to see who it was there's no one already in sight in that dark street.

As he continues to walk after being robbed he sees a stranger walking towards him with a smile in his face, it's Katil. He gives some cash and says that is new in town and is giving a party.

"Thank you, it must have been you earlier to get your hands in my pockets." says 0mni - "It's alright this time buddy, i'm here in business but always have time for a drink, let's celebrate this special date of yours, you seem like a good guy"

Report Post Tip

The telegram had arrived earlier that day announcing a party in LA. SweetNothings loved a good party and was excited as she made her way to the Memento Mori headquarters. Nothing like some fun and laughter with good friends to lift the spirits. Disorder and Camp were due to make an appearance and she hoped that maybe this once that Camp would keep his clothes on but it was unlikely. As her car pulled up outside the hotel, Sweet grabbed up the few gifts she had brought to the party and instructed her bodyguard, TomRawrdy, to bring in the cake.

Don't you go nibbling on that cake, Tom.  I spent hours making it and if I see any of the frosting gone, you better believe I'm gonna spank you silly!

Making her way indoors, she immediately saw Katil and DesireeKaira greeting other guests. Approaching them both with a huge smile on her face, Sweet embraced them both and handed them some gifts. For Katil, a bottle of fine Irish whiskey she had managed to get her hands on and for Desiree a Swife Army knife from her collection.  They made discreet little instruments of torture.

So good to see you guys! This is quite a nice spot for a party and the food looks amazing.

At that a waiter approached with a tray of champagne, grabbing a glass, Sweet raises it in the air...

To Memento Mori and days full of glory! Oh, did I mention? I bought cake!

Looking pleased with herself, Sweet moved along into the crowd for a mingle.

Report Post Tip

A long black car pulls up outside the event. A young valet walked toward the vehicle with the innocent intention of getting the door, only to be surprised by a large bodyguard stepping out and revealing a weapon. The young man stepped backwards, his surprise tempered by the rest of the guests that had been arriving. The bulky guard opened the back door of the car and out stepped Disorder. He was immaculately dressed and secretly drunk. Smiling in an unsettling way at the valet he made his way into the grand room.

"Hello!" He said to the room as he entered. No one noticed which only made him chuckle. Making his way past the tables of food, he snaffled as many little triangular sandwiches as he could in an effort to soak up some of the afternoon's booze. He winked a chewy grin at the waiter attending the buffet. Attempting to compliment him on the food, Disorder only managed a disorganized series of muffled noises and flying bread crumbs. Reaching the end of the table he was pleased to find many glasses of champagne. 

"Ermahgerd, burbles!" For some reason that still tickled him. He downed several glasses in an effort to rid his teeth of breadcrumbs and then, adopting his most statesman-like level of composure, he elegantly straight-back strolled round the room. Saying hello to various guests he arrived at Katil and Desiree who were in conversation with SweetNothings.

"Good evening you two! A lovely event I must say. Thanks for the invitation!"

He shot SweetNothing's a disdainful look. 

"I see the guest list wasn't that restricted after all..."

He smirked and SweetNothings kicked him. Taking her by the arm he nodded politely to Katil and Desiree and went twirling with her onto the dance floor.

Report Post Tip

Desiree arrived late at the party. The place was filled with people. She didn't expect to see so many guests. As soon as she entered the place she went straight to Katil.

"Here love let me fix your tie." She fixed his tie and then grabbed his arm. "Let's go and say hello."

They were drinking a glass of champagne and listening to one of FastFingers story when SweetNothings approached them. She was looking so stunning that immediately attracted all the eyes in that room. She gave both Katil and Desiree a warm hug and handed some gifts to them.

After SweetNothings speech Desiree raised her glass in the air too.

"To family and friendship!"

Not long after a familiar figure interrupted their conversation. Don Disorder made his appearance at the party. He congratulated Katil and Desiree for the party then turned to SweetNothings and said something to her. As an answer she kicked him and made him lose his balance. That led to him pushing Desiree by mistake. 

A loud noise was heard attracting the stare of everyone. Desiree was laying now with her face in SweetNothing's cake. As Katil rushed to help her stand she exclaimed.

"Damn. I knew high heels and long dress would not go well with my clumsiness. By the way SweetNothings. Amazing cake!"

Report Post Tip

News that Katil from the Memento Mori was holding a open party in Pasadena L.A had been brought to the attention of Gabriel and the other's at the newly formed Abusement Park. Seemed like to perfect excuse to go along and meet the neighbours, so to say.

Gabriel was wearing his smartest 3 piece Plaid suit for party, he didn't get many chances to dress up so was slightly strutting as he walked in. The Party seemed to already be in full swing, there was many guests present some faces were familiar as big time guys from Las Vegas and others who were obviously from here in Los Angeles. There was also a someone laying on the floor with there face right in what might of once be a nice cake. This kind of thing always signalled a good sort of party. Once he had noticed Katil, he made his way straight over, it would be rude not to greet and thank the host.

"Hi Katil, pleasure to make your acquaintance and thanks for inviting me and for holding this party. The place looks amazing and the atmosphere is awesome. I'm from over in Venice Beach and I do hope to see you more in the future, for now though I should let you get on and meet and greet, and the dance floor looks inviting. Here please take these gifts"

He hands over a bottle of imported Rum and small envelope, then moves on into the room.

"Right lets go mingle and get ever so slightly drunk and show of some of my awesome dance moves"

Report Post Tip

Still hungover from the HQ drinking games but never one to turn down a good party she arrives at she hears the music and the shrieks of laughter negating the needs to ask the hotel staff for directions...

As she enters the energy is tangible, the dance floor is full and the drinks are flowing....she quickly grabs a glass of champagne from a passing waitress and spots Katil energetically flinging his arms around in some kind of unique dance move...she approaches cautiously...

KATIL!!! Great party, thank you for invite! I brought you a little something...

she pulls out a bottle of bathtub gin from her inside pocket of her trench coat and thrusts it at him...

Lovely chatting to you the other day and what a fantastic way to get better acquainted! We must return the favour sometime for a beach party too!

With that she attempted to copy the unique dance moves whilst trying to ignore the voice that is questioning whether the bath tub had been properly cleaned after Huehuecoyoti had last scrubbed up and they had begun to make the gin....it would be ok...she was sure of it...alcohol cleansed all...she hoped...

Report Post Tip

It was a long day of attempting to catch snails at the local Los Angeles pier, one which had yielded very little results for the poor man. How would he have his famous cake if he had no snails to ring around the bottom? It would just be so plain without them. With a small sigh to himself he stood up and trudged his way back to his rather expensive motorcycle - it made him quite a hit with the ladies and that's how everyone measured their success, after all. That's when it caught his eyes.

EVERYONE'S INVITED

He had to do quite a few double takes before he realized what it had said. Was he invited to a party?! Surely he was invited to many in his lifetime, what with him being so popular; in fact his aunt's last birthday was a real hoot and a half and was only a few weeks a go. This would be different however, and everyone would respect him more for it. Argyle ran over to the local haberdashery and got a brand new button for his famous black sweater.

Pulling up to the party he noticed all of the many people walking back and forth, to and fro. It was quite the fancy looking affair which suited the rather illustrious man quite well. Stepping off of his 'cyke as he called it, Argyle popped the top button loose and sashayed over to the event with quite the swagger. 

Flicking his hair behind him, he shot off some finger guns to local guests standing outside of the hotel and did the most impressive spin he had yet to pull off. In a way, some would call it magical, but to him it was just another day in the life.

"Sup ladies.", he ignored the fact that there were no ladies in the grouping and pretended it was merely a witty joke, laughing loudly to himself and quickly walking deeper onto the premises. Everything was off to a great start. That's when he noticed it off in the corner, just outside of the party -one of the most brilliant looking snails he had ever seen in his life. It's bright green coloring, the slick oval shape which carried from its back all the way to its magnificent belly. He HAD to have it.

Jumping up in the air, he turned 180 degrees and made his way to the creature. He was sure the party-goers would understand why he would have to cut this one short... the chase was on.

Report Post Tip

CS had heard the rumors about the party night in LA and decided to stop by her bakery before going. With a couple of cookies and scones in her bag, nothing could possibly go wrong!

After changing her clothes to a nice, orange dress, she was ready. However, it felt like she had forgotten something. The question was; what the hell did she forget? 

She decided to leave before it drove her insane. Upon the arrival, she noticed a lot of people who were already there. Therefore, she decided to go around and greet whoever crossed her path. Katil was of course the first one she met. 

"Greetings! It is a pleasure to meet you," she said and shook his hand firmly. "Thanks for hosting this party. I love it already!" Looking around in the room, she almost forgot about the cakes she brought.

"Can I offer you a cookie or a scone? I have some scones with blueberries or raspberries - the cookies are with regular chocolate, M&M's or Daim Chocolate. They were baked this morning, and I am sure you will love them!" she said and hoped for it to sound convincingly. Although she knew they were not that good at all, it was surely better than nothing. 

She walked on and crossed paths with DesireeKaira , Anteros and Gabriel . They all seemed slightly busy, but like with Katil, she offered them either a cookie or a scone. They had to be eaten before tomorrow morning anyways, so there was no reason to just throw them out.

The last person she noticed in there was Argyle . As usual, he was doing his silly snail-runs, and she shook her head. What has this world become, she thought...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Party Night On LA. Everyone is welcomed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL