Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 00:52:32
Page:  1 
EOI: The National Mafia Times Started by: BlackJack on Jan 22, '17 01:37

BlackJack paces the streets with a big roll of flyers and a bunch of glue. He stops at a local butcher shop and walks inside. He turns to the butcher and removes his cigarette from his mouth:

"Hi there good sir, I am currently establishing a new newspaper in these parts called the National Mafia Times. I was hoping that i could place some advertising material in your window to attract some budding writers?"

The butcher paused for a moment, slammed his meat cleaver into his block and hastily responded:

"What is in it for me?"

BlackJack smiled, took out a wad of cash and handed some to the butcher before proceeding to the window to put up the flyer.

Calling all talented writers!

The inaugural edition of the National Mafia Times is due to be issued net week. This is a calling card for all writers to submit their articles to be published in the paper. This will be a rewarding venture for all involved with payment being made to all successfully published articles.

All writer and advertising enquiries should be directer to BlackJack.

BlackJack left the butcher shop and proceeded down the road to place more flyers. 

Report Post Tip

BlackJack strolls down the street and enters the butcher shop again. He flicks the owner a brown paper bag and proceeds to add a sticker to his poster:

Still more articles needed for this publication. So far 3 have been submitted for the first edition.

All writers and advertisers should contact BlackJack urgently to be included in the first edition.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: EOI: The National Mafia Times
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL