Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:56:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Finding a new family by a rabbit Started by: Klejnot on Jan 23, '17 16:00

She smiled as she glanced back at Klejnot, nodding slightly before she walked ahead. As she left, she hummed and walked home, dancing along the streets as she hummed and giggled. 

Report Post Tip

Vito had already been home, doing nothing but sitting on his couch, reading the daily newspaper. He had a boring life, really had nothing to do. He thought of trying to join the mafia, but that was something for later. He went outside to his front porch, when he saw Angelina skipping and singing happily to her house, which was only about 6 houses away from Vito's. "HEY ANGELINA!" He yelled, as he lit his cigar and took a puff.

Report Post Tip

Angelina stopped as she heard a voice, turning and looking around. Once she noticed someone, she broke off into a sprint, running too the person before skidding to a stop. "Yeees?" she asked as she smiled, flipping her hair back. Her house was just an appearance to say the least. Her true location was underground from a rabbit hole. Almost everyone in her crew lived there. It was safe and not many people cared to look down in a hole, so it was pretty secure.

Report Post Tip

Klejnot would wait until the designated time to meet with Angelina. Smiling she would cuddle the small rabbit until then.

When the time came she would stand holding the rabbit in on arm against her chest as she dusted the grass off of her skirt. Quietly heading towards the location on the card. Reaching the location she looked around, tilting her head she would move closer to what would look like the door of the place before looking down at the hole. "I wonder if this is correct. If not I guess I will be stuck." 

with that she jumped right into the hole not minding the drop as she held the rabbit.

Report Post Tip

As Angelina stood at the bottom of the hole, a mattress in front of her that was actually right beneath the hole, she pulled out a very large pocket watch. It was then that she heard the sound of a slight squeal and then she saw a body flying through the air and landing onto the mattress. She then closed the pocket watch and hooked it onto her belt. "You're 3.5 seconds late. Follow me please and leave the rabbit here. He'll find his way." she said before waving her hand, a rabbit door lighting up in a bright orange. Above the door was a glowing carrot and the little door just had a flimsy sheet in front of it. With that said, Angelina turned and walked towards a corridor. 

Report Post Tip

Klejnot landed on the mattress letting go of the little rabbit as she stood up and dusted herself off again. "That was quite fun" She looked up at the holes entrance and then followed Angelina looking at the door as she skipped along. "Nice place"

Report Post Tip

As she heard Klejnot speak, she shrugged and smiled. "It is a bit fun. Eventually it gets tedious." she said as she led her down the hall. "Are you certain you want to join us Klejnot? To get here is a wild enough ride. Do you want to see how far this rabbit hole can really go?" she asked as she stopped and turned to f ace Klejnot.

Report Post Tip

She looked up at the older girl with a bright smile and giggled. "Sounds like a fun challenge then!" She kept following her holding her smile as she listened. When looked at she gave a curt nod. "Very much so. I want to see how far it goes~!" She kept the childish smile and spun on her heels. "I am all for it~!"

Report Post Tip

As she looked at Klejnot, she smirked and nodded before she pulled something out of her pocket. As she slid something onto her hand, she chuckled before she quickly just smacked Klejnots arm. Within seconds, a red heart formed on Klejnots arm and Angelina nodded. "Welcome to Wonderland kid." she said before she led the girl to her own living quarters. "You'll live in here. Mind you don't throw wild parties, we have people who like to do crazy things around here." she said thoughtfully.

Report Post Tip

She giggled and looked at what was found in her hand. Before slapped on the arm, receiving a heart. She followed to her living quarters she nodded understanding. "I wont and thank you"

Report Post Tip

She nodded and clapped her hands before speaking. "Alright, if you look inside your room, at your desk there's the other rules and some simple tips how to make money. It has all the information you need." she said as she smiled. "I'll see you at dinner time." she said as she walked away, humming softly. 

Report Post Tip

Vito was walking through the street, when he came across a strange deep hole. He was very curious... "What have i got here? Looks like a rabbit hole! Why not jump into it?" he said, as he jumped right into the hole without thinking. "AAAAAAH!" BOOM. He landed on the cold ground, looking around what was a home. "Ooooh! Fancy!!" He was a bit tired, so he spotted a comfy couch and went straight to sleep...

Report Post Tip

As she walked around through the family, she hummed and looked around until she encountered a body on her couch. She sighed and snapped her fingers, the hole above her closing. She then tied up the person on the couch and drug him down the hall, sighing as she eventuallly found the escape hatch. "Men." she muttered before tugging him through it and down the storm  drain. Once she reached the outside, she eventually pulled him up and over it, taking him to a street and leaving him there. "Stay away from holes." she warned before she walked away. 

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

Vito woke up when he realised he was lying down on the street. "What the damn hell? I was taking a good nice nap when SOMEONE had to leave me here for whatever reason! Some people are just rude these days!" he said, angry and confused at the same time. Finding his way, he went back to the hole, jumped in, landed on the mattress, trashed the place, then went to sleep again on the sofa. "THIS'LL TEACH 'EM A LESSON!" he said, putting a blanket on himself...  

Report Post Tip

Tarlo made her way through the streets, seeing the hole she jumped down holding a note that was sent before her mothers passing. She gathered up her mothers items and the little white rabbit before walking to find the man on the sofa. "Sir.... Why are you down here? this place is now abandoned." She bowed before taking her leave out the hatch that was instructed.

Report Post Tip

Vito woke up, when the woman said something to him that he didn't quite hear... "JESUS CHRIST! PEOPLE DON'T LET ME SLEEP!!". Well, he had gotten enough sleep, so he got up and got a brilliant idea. Since there was no-one in the home, he thought of decorating it. So he went out the exit hatch and went home to get decorations and other things. He came back and in half an hour, the whole room was decorated and luxurious! He opened the fridge to get himself a can of soda, and sat on the new sofa as he read a newspaper...

Report Post Tip
Rabit hole has collapsed the title reads
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finding a new family by a rabbit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL