Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 06:30:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Day at the Mansion Started by: EvelynReed on Jan 23, '17 23:14

As soon as he muttered those few key words Evelyn threw her hands over her mouth. Her eyes widened as she sat there in awe. It was a good 2 minutes before she finally removed her hands from her mouth. The mansion room still eerily quiet as she began to look around, no one was quite sure if that was a good answer or a bad answer but they all waited for her response.

Standing up from her seated position, she patted Dominick on the shoulder and walked out of the room. The moment she left everyone continued what they were doing, the dice game continued in full force and Dominick just sat there thinking he had bested the red head. What he didn't know though was what was coming.

Five minutes had passed, Evelyn had returned to the common room. Sitting beside Dominick who seemed to be in his own little day dream, was probably fantasizing about that Velociraptor again. She snapped her fingers in front of him.

"Dom, hey Dom. Snap out of it!" A perturbed look went upon his face, she always seemed to interrupt the best part of his dreams.

"Now Dominick, hear me out. I think you may have finally lost that last screw. For as long as I have known you, you have never been able to muster up a nice comment to me. Even though you hesitated and seemed unsure you still did say something non red head related."

She signaled for a pair of men to come forward, they were clearly mansion doctors. One of which was holding a nice white coat.

"I have a couple people I would like for you to talk to, they should be able to located that lost screw." 

Report Post Tip

Dominick kept that smile proudly, beaming to the onlookers as if they were a roaring, cheering crowd who applauded his response. It was on point. Or so, he thought, anyways. He'd look right back to EvelynReed . As she sat there, staring right at him, locked in awe. A soft tumble of laughter escaped his lips as he'd linger his gaze upon her for another moment before she stood and walked off.

"See ya, Evelyn..!" Dominick lifted a hand and waved her off before he'd sink into his cushion again. Another win, the day just kept getting better and better! He'd lift his hands, lacing fingers over his head as he'd sink into that relaxed state again, his mind wandering into the thought. Thoughts of running a tyrannical empire, upon the back of a prehistoric beast. Wouldn't that just be the life? 

Dominick was deep in thought, his lids drooped to half-mast, clearly departed from reality. It was the best part of his dream! He had conquered the world, and was about to save the damsel in distress, held captive by the bosses of The Free World. Just as he neared the gorgeous woman, he was yanked right back to reality. 

"Huh, what? ..Eve-" He'd narrow his brows as he realized Evelyn had returned, he was thoroughly annoyed. He had just instated his tyrannical reign and was about to save the lady from The Free World! 

"What is it now? Well, yeah, you put me on the spot, had to make something up~ Don't think I actually meant i-.. Oh. Fu-.. EVELYN!"

Dominick's face went pale, his eyes wide as fear suddenly overcame him. He felt almost pinned to the cushion as the doctors neared, and that LAB COAT! He'd muster enough strength and will to overcome that paralyzed state, springing up from the couch and darting in the opposite direction of the doctors.

"You'll never get me! NEVER..!" He'd shriek as he sprinted out and about The Mansion. Surely it'd be awhile until he'd come around again. The redhead has striked again!

Report Post Tip

Evelyn broke down in a fit of laughter as Dominick got up and in a nervous fit began yelling and sprinting around the mansion. It was the hardest she had laughed in as long as she could remember, so much so that tears began rolling down her cheeks. The laughter persisted for a good 4 minutes, every time she thought she was able to recoup and compose herself the imagine of Dom running away popped in her head.

She could feel eye's upon her, her laughter caught the attention of everyone in the room. Though she was the only one laughing. Finally she was able to function once more, wiping her cheeks with her sleeves she stood back up. 

"Hammer, Geneva thank you guys. That just made my day."

She walked up to the pair, they were dressed like a pair of mansion doctors. "So glad I kept those, you see found those in my closet when I moved in. Almost threw them away but figured they might come in handy one day. Oh was I correct about that!" They were the same uniforms the medical professionals usually wore. "I'm actually quite surprised that he didn't notice you guys, must have been so fixed on the outfits, oh and white lab coat."

With a pat on their shoulders as she walked by she was off in search to where he had actually gone to, to tell him the hysterical news.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Day at the Mansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL