Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 07:53:16
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Economic Stimulus Recovery Plan Started by: Squishy on Apr 29, '10 19:52

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Philantropy rewards those who are kind at heart.  In rare occasions, when you take the time to free a weakened soul from the cages used to house the derelicts, you will find one willing to repay the favor.

A business proposition?

InsertDerelictNameHere is now your bodyguard.

Report Post Tip

Ooo, very interesting.  Would one assume the chances are similar to the chance of wb of even less?

Report Post Tip

The results are a positive change to your account unlike wackback, there are too many variables to really give an idea of your chances of being the recipient.

Report Post Tip

I now feel better about letting all those random guys go. Talk about connections.

Report Post Tip

Apr 29, '10 22:39 guyberg is now your bodyguard.

I like it.

Report Post Tip

couple of quick questions.

do these bodygaurds stick around for only a certain amount of time?

do you have to train them like normal BGs?

Report Post Tip

That's apart of the fun- the not knowing part! This feature was designed to be as vague as possible, so that you, the users, can fill in the blanks on how everything works.

Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Seems like a good addition, something different.

I do hope it factors in the level of protection a person already has though.

Report Post Tip

This is a good addition, just wish I knew a little more.

Report Post Tip

So we all will have bodyguards or what? I don't quite understand.

Report Post Tip

Again, that's part of the charm of this new feature. Instead of explaining it off the bat, giving you all the information you need, we're giving you the basic foundation. You, the players, get to figure out the details and fill in the blanks as they reveal themselves!

Report Post Tip

I tried to figure out this post and I drew a ______________

Report Post Tip

There are now random rewards that are in the game.  It's not somethign you can really *try* to get, it just sort of happens.  When it happens to you, it will click and it will make sense.

Report Post Tip

I was just making a Match Game/Family Guy reference :(

Report Post Tip

Gives Kendra the stink eye and goes back to mother tree.

Report Post Tip

Sounds great will keep my eyes open - thanks Squishy!

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Economic Stimulus Recovery Plan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL