Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:58:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Getting Lucky Started by: ScreamingButterfly on Apr 30, '10 00:01

Congratulations Shamroc, I wish you all the best alongside us in New York. Very well deserved, Congratulations!

Diablos grabs himself a beer from the local stand and celebrates

Report Post Tip

Paris runs across the streets to Shamroc

Congratulations Shamroc, I'm sure that you do great things, and this was thoroughly deserved.

Report Post Tip

Stepping out of the shadows, Deimne wanders up and puts a hand on Shamroc's shoulder.

You didn't think I'd forgotten did you? I just felt it fitting to show up on Irish time... so basically, when the pub ran out of beer.

While it isn't everyday that New York introduces a new captain, it is a city of golden opportunities. Whenever someone shows the drive, motivation, personality, potential and skills required to make a positive contribution to our city, we will do everything in our power to make sure they are given the opportunity and the support to go all the way.

When I first discussed to proposal of setting up a captain with Scream, she didn't have a moments hesitation. She knew she had just the person there that would be the perfect man to step up to the job. I have every confidence that you will go on to do both your boss and your godfather proud as a captain of New York.

Congratulations young sir, you've earned this one!

Report Post Tip

Shamroc i wish the best for you brother Good luck!

Singer walks up and shakes the hand of the man.

Report Post Tip

Congratgulations yet another mafioso of New York having the esteemed honor of his own crew.:)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Getting Lucky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL