Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:25:13
Page:  1 
A new home Started by: Swaliny on Jan 28, '17 21:39

Swaliny was quietly walking down the streets in detroit. She passed Oragnar's and vincent's crew and it felt good. It was not the quietest of places. Because of an unknown reason there was always atleast one war going on. She didn't mind. It kept the city.... alive. She lovedit here. There was always something to do. Especially with the counless bars that served all kinds of beers. Beer is very important to swaliny, but there were wayto much moments that she would wake up not knowing were shewas, so she was trying to cut back. She liked knowing everyone too. Every time she walked down the street she would see atleast one person she knows. It would be klejnot or woltrazz or anyone frow the local crews for that matter. She was never alone. Ofcourse she actually was never alone because of her bodyguards but still. She liked going to a bar, talking to a few people and just relax. Life is not all about work. Sometimes you just have to sit down and relax. The thing that she loved most about detroit is the fact that everyone is friendly. If you are in trouble most of them would help you, yhey will never back out of a fight and best of all, if there is a fight, they fight with you. She thought about the numerous talks she had had in the streets. They were not all about work. Some were just about the weather or how a person was. She kept walking. Suddenly she sees klejnot

Oh hi klejnot, how are you?

she smiled and thought to herself. Well this is what i mean.she just loved that this is possible. 

Report Post Tip

Klejnot was sitting on the side of the road with a rabbit sitting on her head. With a soft yawn she looked to the sky humming as she wondered what she should do.

Slowly standing up she looked towards the sound of a voice asking how she was. With a smile she waved walking close to Swaliny. "I am great how about you?"

Report Post Tip

it was turning ou to be a great day for swaliny. She had been happy all day

i am great and from the look of you i will guess you are too. Isn't detroit great? I just love it here.

Report Post Tip

She smiled to Swaliny and spoke, "It is nice, lovely to know just about everyone who comes and goes." 

Report Post Tip

She says goodbye too klejnot and keeps walking. It was still a beautiful day. The birds were shirping and there was a beautiful sun shining. She loved it here. She walked by ivars bar. She was thinking of going for a drink, but she had to get home. She kept walking. She had to get to work too. Not everything was relaxing and she didn't think dafu would like it if she would be late. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new home
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL