Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 16:36:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Anyone having issues with in game chat not scrolling? Started by: Squishy on Jan 29, '17 03:25

I have HP window 10 IE

Report Post Tip

Chrome Latest, Windows 10, 20% of the time.

It does happen but rarely, ATM chat has moved to bottom left of my screen and and as it opens to the right the letters 'CDHG1G2' are not aligned with the box. 

Report Post Tip
Iv had this problem on safari on my iPad. It scrolls back to the top of the chat as well sometimes and keeps showing double posts
Report Post Tip

I'm guessing that's the 10 px padding just to the right of the minimize button? 

That's pretty much required now so we can easily resize/adjust the chat box, but I'm guessing the internal name box can be made 10px wider to the left so it lines up again with the 'c' tab.

(http://mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/padding.jpg - quick pic in case it isn't clear which gap she's talking about)

Report Post Tip

the chat isent there anymore 

windoes 10 90% of the time 

Report Post Tip

Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m, Windows 10 Home, happens pretty much all the time.

Report Post Tip

As we have talked about I used Chrome on Win 10. 

I have had the same problem, but after the new update it looks like it is fixed. Not sure why, but it works now :) 

Report Post Tip

Seems to be working now :D 

Report Post Tip

happens to me all the time, from phone and PC

safari and chrome

Report Post Tip

Chrome, win 10, all of the time for C chat, but the rest seem ok. also scrolling is a bitch. 

Report Post Tip

I seem to be late to the party but heres what i use and what used to happen.

Chrome, Windows 10 & android Nougat 7.1.1 95-100% 

Seems to be working smoothly now.

Report Post Tip

NextGenBearman

We posted a fix last night, has it improved since?

Report Post Tip

Squishy I will let you know when the convos pick up!

Thanks

Report Post Tip

Google Chrome, Chrome IOS, Just today recently... Is it normal now for the game chat to appear on the left side? As before it would always appear in the right side this is very confusing. I don't have scroll problems the chat works perfect for me but it's just weird to see it on that side.

Report Post Tip

Windows 8 & Windows 10 ---does this 98% of the time. As well as C chat randomly goes away causing me to hard refresh, this happens about 10 times a day.

Report Post Tip

Browser - Chrome.

Doea not do this on FireFox, but FF crashes too much for my liking. 

Report Post Tip

-Max,

Has the fix made a difference? (Like it is still sticking now, or does it auto scroll today?)

Report Post Tip

Squishy , I will check in a moment and get back with you. Ill test it on both 8 & 10.

Report Post Tip

Seems to be working on all fronts!!! 

Report Post Tip

this happens to me all the time 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anyone having issues with in game chat not scrolling?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL