Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 06:36:37
Page:  1 
Role Play Course Started by: JohnConstantine on Jan 30, '17 04:48

I put this little beast together and saw nothing but great results for those that were put through it.

I say put through it, because at the time it was a requirement for people wanting to advance in the crew I helped run.

It created an excellent atmosphere and standard of posting, and even those that didn't feel the desire to initally get involved in the Forums found themselves amongst it all.

I offer it to anyone wanting to brush up on their writing skills, and anyone needing a place to start.

Click here for the course material. And be sure to hit me up via MM as the course provider.

Also for more role playing and era specitic resources click here.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $10,100,000 Tip

Fantastic references sir! Thank you for sharing them. I'm sure those new and old can make some use of them. Who knows, maybe reading them will get me back into the RP aspect of the game.

Report Post Tip
Appreciate this I live TO RP, I mean everyone should be doing it. You get your IA do your petty and Felony smash your OC PP someone then what just wait? Click around? Nah man RP get creative make a character!
Report Post Tip

Lillith: Cheers and you're welcome :) Hope to see you out there!

Junkrat: It can be a great way to fill in the gaps between character ranking, for sure. I tend to even forget that side of the game when I'm zoned into writing sometimes :) But shh, don't tell Kathryn.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the links JohnConstantine. I myself am quite new to this and the Role-Playing but am constantly improving and this will help me lots.

It is also great for new writers that have recently joined our ranks or for those that are only just thinking about stepping out into the public domain. I will be sure to add a link or mention to our members here in the 'Abusement park'.

Good work :)

Report Post Tip

Cheers Gabriel, hope it helps with your quest :) You're also amongst some good examples over there, so I'm sure you'll reach whatever goals you set for yourself with this part of the game.

Report Post Tip

I appreciate this compilation of data and information, it's organized quite well and rapidly accessible. I'll be sure to reference it from time to time whenever I am struck in the writing mood. 

Report Post Tip

Definitely what we were going for, Shady_Sam. Always googling for various era related stuff can be a nut shot. There's a fair bit there, from other posts on here and other people's efforts too. Makes things a tad bit easier when writing and wanting to really capture the 30's.

Plus there's some good info on role playing in there, besides the course itself. I'll update it with a bit more on role playing when I can.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Role Play Course
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL