Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:30:02
Page:  1 
Why did you choose the Crew Name you Chose? Started by: Angelina on Jan 31, '17 00:00

I chose Wonderland because it reminds me of being insane and I'm insane... so.. It sorta worked out. XD 

Report Post Tip

Well... 't Is a long story... I am a metalhead you see... And I'm a pretty old man... So yeah... Not a long story... But hey...

Report Post Tip
I chose mine because I've been with this family since 2004 on injustice so I was granted auth by my mentor to use it so I rep it with pride
Report Post Tip

Melkor wandered the streets listening to Godfathers speak of the changes going on in the world, wise guys sharing stores about robberies and other sorts of felonies they committed alone or with an organized crew of friends, bosses announcing they are establishing a crime family, and many other conversations and debates. He finally came across one that made him scratch his head and that was a discussion on why leaders chose the name they did for their organization. Made him wonder if this was the right place for this particular discussion..

Report Post Tip
Godfather FitzChivalry recent spoke about people jumping into bold suits when they're not ready. Well this is one of those times. Being a leader means you should know better than approach the streets like this.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Angelina looked over at the new person and greeted them with a grin. "Evening brethren. So. Tell me, why did you choose what you did? " she said brightly. She didn't mind that she chose this place for  a discussion. She was curious and wanted to know what people thought. So to her, it didn't really matter.

Report Post Tip
This thread is marked for deletion
Report Post Tip
It's in OOC at least. Maybe people can talk about former crews? Or else this will be full of 15 posts and then done
Report Post Tip

You can talk about past crews. Ignore Anthony, there was a mix up. :) 

Report Post Tip

I enjoy alliterations. Perhaps a bit too much. 

Unfortunately it causes problems for a known Syndicate who's now sentenced to suffer unwarranted alerts in IRC. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Why did you choose the Crew Name you Chose?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL