Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:04:05
Page:  1 
Party in South Side- Mousey Takes Godfather Started by: mouseycop on Feb 01, '17 02:54

After a long hard day, Mouseycop felt as if she was sweating icicles. She’d never been nervous for anything in her life until this moment. She had been reading over her mother’s journals carefully, taking in all of the advice her mother had left her before her untimely demise in Detroit. Now it was her turn to take the step that her mother once had. The only difference was the city, but that wouldn’t matter. Calling in her ever trusted right hand, Solar , Mousey smiled softly.

“Wish me luck… for I go to meet the Godfather of South Side. With Chairman Bonkers approval it will be the last night this Godfather gets to see. Wait for my phone call, for I’ll call you as soon as I’ve succeeded. If tonight goes as planned… We will need to party big.”

She smiled warmly as she placed a hand upon her right hand woman’s shoulder. Solar smiles over towards Mousey and says, “Good luck Bosslady, I know you have this in the bag but still, promise me you’ll be careful?”

Mousey smiled warmly, even chuckling softly as she nodded, patting her right hand woman’s shoulder once before allowing her hand to drop to her side as she moved to her desk, picking up her beloved gun and winking at Solar .

“I’ll come back in once piece, I’ll promise that.” With a nod of her head she called up her driver before calmly heading over to the Godfather’s mansion. Taking a deep breath before getting out of the car and heading inside. It didn't take long for her to be alone with the Godfather, with a smile she sat down in front of him.

-One hour and a lot of blood later-

Mousey sighed heavily, she had a couple nicks along either arm and even one along her side where bullets had just barely missed hitting her. She had done it though. She had killed the Godfather and his body guards before claiming the title for her own. Heading into the car, she had her driver start the long journey back to the Academy, contacting her her right hand to gather the district at the Academy.

“Gather everyone… We did it.. Now it’s time to party.”

After hanging up the phone she leaned her head back against the car. The rest of the drive felt as if it was flying by, calling upon Reverse_Flash to help bandage up her small injuries before sending him away to help finish setting up the party. Dressing in her best clothes she joined her wonderful family and friends, taking a glass of champagne before standing up on a table, calling everyone to attention.

“I need your attention for a few short moments darlings.” She smiled a bit before continuing on. “Today we celebrate many things. We celebrate my victory over the Godfather of South Side, and we celebrate Rubix . For today his he receives a larger Headquarters. I want you all to know that I am so proud of each and every one of you. For you all make up the district we call home and I couldn’t be prouder of the people within it. Now, let’s throw a damn party!”

She cheered everyone before downing the champagne in a single go and hopping off of the table, joining the rest of her district in the party.

Report Post Tip

BlackJack approaches the party with a box of Cuban cigars. He stamps out his cigarette before addressing Godfather mouseycop:

"Mouseycop, it was an honour to have had the opportunity to work with you briefly at the beginning of this life. I congratulate you on your achievement at making Godfather. May you live long and prosper. Please accept this gift as a token of congratulations"

BlackJack hands the box of Cuban cigars to mouseycop before turning to grab a drink from the waiter who was passing by. 

Report Post Tip

Kakuzu had joined the party with haste, he approached the newly appointed Godmother mouseycop with some wine bottles as he handed them over to her. The party was massive and many people attended from all and if not most of the Chicago crews, he looked at some people as they were having conversations and drinking.

"Well, well, well. Supposedly this was coming, but now it's time for celebrations, congratulations Godmother. Take the wine as my appreciation gift, best wishes."

Report Post Tip

After patching her up, he made his way back to assembling the party. Speeding around setting everything up making sure it was perfect for her. Setting the last decoration as she walked in gathering everyone around. A flash of light and he was on her left side watching her as she poke to our family. Another streak of light whips around as he grabbed a glass of Champagne.  Taking a sip of it as she finished her speech. Bringing the glass from his lips licking them softly. Remembering as he stood with Kurgan when he took Godfather of the Loop. Shaking his head dropping the sadness and taking another sip. As the glass came down from his lips he placed his hand on his new Godmother's shoulder.

"Mousey, I am very proud to be here by your side! I am glad you are now Godmother. I couldn't be happier for you."

Report Post Tip

SadPanda listened and then stood around waiting. He was excited. Someone he had met. Someone he had talked to was going to try to takeover. It was interesting. His curiosity peaked. He was nervous. 

Standing there with some bamboo in one hand and a beer in the other he waited. When mouseycop appeared he grew very excited. He listed to her speak and just started jumping up and down. What a great day for the South Side. 

SadPanda eats some bamboo. Drinks his beer and then walks off. He wanted to go up to mouseycop but being just a wise-guy he figured their time to chat would be later. 

Report Post Tip

I'm delighted to be able to offer my congratulations mouseycop. Sometimes we get to witness someone special take a deserved step in this thing of ours, and this is one of those times. 

From the outside, I'm sure many would see you worked hard for this and grew a strong and loyal family around you to make it happen. I think it's only those that have worked with you behind the scenes that understand how much more than that there is to your success in this thing of ours. The work ethic, the passion, the determination and the positivity you bring to each day is an inspiration to all around you here in Chicago.

It has been an utter joy to see you do your thing in recent times and I have every confidence it's only the start of a journey rather than the destination of one. Congratulations on the new position, you've earned your cheese.  

Report Post Tip

Hands GF mouseycop a fine bottle of wine

Congrats to your hard work!

Report Post Tip

Lateness was an increasingly bad habit for Daniella, really and truly. She’d been late to just about every important auth announcement she’d attended, and she’d very nearly been late to her own. And here she was, showing up at the Academy late to her own friend’s achievement. They had been planning her ascension to Godmother for weeks now and it had finally happened. Mouseycop had gone to meet the Godfather tonight and had come out victorious. Daniella had planned to spend the whole day at the Academy, to be fair, so she could be there the moment Mousey returned, but her new Godmother had a task for her, one that had taken longer then she’d expected.

When she arrived she slipped inside quietly, standing in the back while the new Godmother spoke to those who had gathered. Daniella caught the woman’s eye and nodded slightly, to indicate that the job she’d been sent to complete had been done. Once a few others had approached her to share her well wishes, Daniella moved to Mousey.

“What can I say? You’ve been an amazing friend since I first met you and you’ve given me the honor of working closely with you this last month. I knew you would achieve this in time and I’m glad to see it finally come to fruition. I can’t think of a better person to lead South Side and build it into the amazing place it can be. Congratulations Godmother Mouseycop.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Party in South Side- Mousey Takes Godfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL