Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:24:09
Page:  1 
earning myshoes Started by: Champ on Apr 30, '10 17:56

Sweating with his feet aching from a long day of walking on the rocky like terrain Champ falls to his knees.

The Myrridons were giving him in his viewing an extremely stupid test to fully become a full fledged member.

As well as earn his shoes. Which were a soft padded inside with alligator sking soles. Yet first he had to go through a test.

He had to climb bare footed up a small yet steep mountain like hill to pick up a crate. It was the middle of summer.

Champ had not eaten in days and his head was pounding. The heat was over whelming. He took a crumpled peice of paper out of his pocket and read it. Champ, we have entrusted you with an extremely crucial task. You are to go to the location we ordered you. There you should see a crate.

In the crate are items I can not discuss here. After securing the crate you are to go back down the hill "to take care" of a friend of the families.

He will be waiting in a bar of of the South Coast just at five o clock. Now don't be late.On the paper was also a descreption of his target.

Champ quickly put together what his boss meant by Take Care of. Champ quickly scrambled down the hill tripping and rolling all the way down.

He was lucky to be alive. he then put the crate into the trunk of his automobile and sped of. After locating the bar Champ took his gun from his

holster and reloaded it to check for bullets. Blasted he muttered the gun only had no bullest he must of have forgotten to load it after his last job So he

thought to his self there has got to be another way. Using his natrul charms and looks Champ  seduced a waitress on her way over to deliver his target

some tea. After a bit of flirting Champ managed to slip some poison into the target's beverage. Champ casually walked out of the bar ignoring the waitresses, tempting. When he got back to his automobile

He hid behind a bush waiting for the rather large target drop dead. The mans skull mae a large sound as it impacted with the hard stell table.

There was a note attached he then read it aloud. Excellent work. Remember we have agents every where so make us proud.:)

The note also read:You may open the crate. Curios Champ opened his trunk to find his Alligator sole shoes.

The journey was long and hard but he had made it throug.

Report Post Tip

I assumed this was private?? for crew only

Report Post Tip

I hear that Squishy fella is a shoe stealer...I mean, read the poster he has on his person:

Quote:

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... that way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes... :)

See?

Report Post Tip

good point there robert,

i can't imagine the smell...

Report Post Tip

Achilles took your shoes? What's wrong with him these days? That Afghanmango needs to stop smoking with him.

Chaotic shook his head and smiled as he headed back to the Myrmidon headquarters to find out what his boss had been thinking that day.

Report Post Tip

Yes my feet were bloody and sweaty from the times I scraped them while walking up the hill.

Report Post Tip

Chuck cannot control his laughter over mafiosos gathering and talking about shoes and feets. He cannot contain it that he burst out laughing.

Oh my goodness, you guys are totally humorous and im dead serious about that.

He then walks away to find other place to relax.

Report Post Tip

Mango walks up to Champ on the side of the street

"He really took your shoes away? I'm sorry man I didn't think he would really do that, we were smoking in the bar and he came up with this great idea and once he told me what it was I didn't think he had that great of an idea. I told him not to though, swear. Dont worry I will cut him off for now, at least he wont be smoking the good buds with me for a while unless he can find his own."

Mango turns away from Champ and starts to walk up the street and turns the corner.

Report Post Tip

Mango walks up to Champ on the side of the street

"He really took your shoes away? I'm sorry man I didn't think he would really do that, we were smoking in the bar and he came up with this great idea and once he told me what it was I didn't think he had that great of an idea. I told him not to though, swear. Dont worry I will cut him off for now, at least he wont be smoking the good buds with me for a while unless he can find his own."

Mango turns away from Champ and starts to walk up the street and turns the corner.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: earning myshoes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL