Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 16:52:20
Page:  1 
Serotonin down, Deimne to go! Started by: AddictedToDeath on Apr 30, '10 18:28

Coming back down from his fairy cloud in the sky, he takes back out his crossbow and one single shot rings out... Deimne falls down dead, his hundreds of thousands of kills cannot keep him from the Wrath of ATD. After a few minutes of killing off the rest of his Family with his invisible crew, he then walks down the street a bit and spray paints on a wall... walking away with a smile on his face.

We're better than you. Srs.

"Anyone that wishes to take me on can cry, you'll find me hanging out in the sky. With my leprechaun friend name Ted, we will strike you down... dead."

His amazing rhyming skills leave everyone speechless as he walks off to his magical land once again.

Report Post Tip

Man if i wasnt killed with the Entire crew Of St.Louis by this man i would invite him to New Orleans to speak at our Roxanne Poetry Center. Because i was left speechless with his amazing rhyming skills.

Report Post Tip

As our favorite feline avenger was wandering the streets seeking out a nice pigeon to snack on, it overheared the insane ramblings of a delusional gangster. Apparently this gangster was under the impression that he had killed off the city of Saint Louis or something. Sometimes you just have to wonder about people. In any case, after the newest nonsensical verbal outburst, lolcat was ready to spring into action. It went to the nearest diner and ordered a single pancake prepared post haste. Returning to the site of the ramblings about shooting various godfathers, kitteh knew just what to do. It climbed up the side of the nearest building and plopped the pancake down upon AddictedToDeath's head.

haha u haz a pankake on ur hed silly man!

Success! Now everyone would know that this guy was crazy without having to listen to a word he said. He had a pancake on his head, how could he be anything but insane?

Report Post Tip

JesTer smiles to himself, and keeps walking down the street,

Every other day a Civillian makes fun of himself on these streets.

Report Post Tip

Daemon was astonished to see ATD still babbling something about killing godfathers.

"Didn't I see you yesterday around the other corner babbling the same thing? Dude, I am serious about that appointment with the psychiatrist I talked to you about."

Report Post Tip

King was taking his morning walk in the streets when he heard a some commotion down the street. Upon walking over to discover what was going on he diacovered a new citizen to these streets rampling on about killing Godfathers.

Sir, this manner of speach is in very poor taste. A man of true class would never speak in such a way. Besides that every society and organization have rules. Our society has very strict rules about honorable behaviour and this is not honorabe. While you have the right to private thoughts and ideas, bringing such speech as this to the streets breaks two of our highest laws and merits a most clear punishment. Your life sir, will be held forfeit for your actions. May your children show a better reserve in public avenues.

King walks away from the man with a pancake on his head, shaking his own head sadly.

Report Post Tip

Confucious was walking down the street when he heard what had to be the drunken ramblings of ATD. He decides not to stick around too long in fear that he may be hit in some crossfire. Confucious continues on down the street

Report Post Tip

"Explain to me what to possibly have to gain by pretending to kill high ranking players in the streets as a sick fantasy?"

M shakes his head, then begins to drown him in syrup and eat the pancke off his head.

"Mmmm, headcakes.... Thanks, lolcat!"

Report Post Tip

Even though this man is dead, I would like to add some thing to this discussion.

This man is quite obviously suffering extreme idiocy either because he was born that way or maybe because he has become that way. I wish people like this will understand that If they want to do some thing even vaguely like this. They should probably work hard day in and day out instead of shouting in the Streets

Report Post Tip

"Hmm it appears the mental institution had a patient get lose yet again.Seems to be happening more and more lately.This one ended tragically I guess you should look both ways before crossing the street."

Chuckles

Report Post Tip

Yet again Champ is called to a so called murder seen and seeming like De Ja Vu there is no body.

He spits are you mad he asks ADT?

Report Post Tip

Kismet turns to Champ and asks

Can you see dead people?

Report Post Tip

No, but I can see there bodies.

I was hired by my client ADT to come and log the death of someone clearly I was fooled again.

He frowns:(

Report Post Tip

"don't you mean ATD"

said a voice comming from the back

"clearly you seem the best there is to be hired...."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Serotonin down, Deimne to go!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL