Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 22:48:45
Page:  1 
I've been watching this bird. Started by: TheDean on Apr 30, '10 20:24

The sun was setting this Friday evening unlike any other. There was a strange tint to the setting skies which ripped its way across as if the sky had wings of its own soaring above the heads of the millions that continued to work beneath it, oblivious to its warmth and shelter. TheDean looked at it for quite some time now watching the immature yellows change into deep oranges with deep streaks that only accentuated its majestic presence.

Wings.. He muttered.

I beg your pardon, Sir? Falcon was a good man. Hard worker, perfect record. His family was his core. He turned to Evangeline questioning with his expressions whether or not his Boss was feeling a bit under the weather.

He's fine, Falcon. A bit sad considering the circumstances but this needs to be done. Evangeline glanced at the man waiting for a response of some kind. Well do I gotta spell it out for ya?

I don't quite follow Ma'am, have I made a mistake? Falcon did not make mistakes.

Evangeline fixed both gentlemen stiff drinks.

No mistakes. Come over here, take a look at this. Evangeline handed Falcon both glasses half filled with New Yorks finest whiskey, he then walked over to his Boss and gave him his. One hand in his pocket the other holding his glass. With the same hand he pointed out the window towards the skies. You see it? The wings.. Quite amazing that in a world filled with violence and greed, we are taken back by a moment to watch something shine. It's your time to shine.

You've been given the go ahead to set up shop within New York city as my new Captain, Falcon. You will be working with Achilles very closely. Speaking of the Devil. Achilles just walked in.

Ah, fuck. I'm late, aren't I? Rhetorical questions, gotta love em. Sorry Boss, was finalizing my plans for my trip to the Zoo this weekend. Kinda got carried away.

Nothing to worry about, he's all yours Achilles. Get him what he needs, new suit, a bold look and a new piece. Dean removed his left hand from his pocket and flicked a set a keys at Falcon. Envelope on my desk, it has the location of your new premises. It doesn't need any work, it's all been taken care of.

You will do this city proud, congratulations on Falcon.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck to you Falcon and congratulations! I can't think of a better man for the job. You will undoubtably do a great job for the great city of New York my Friend. Salut.

Report Post Tip

First and foremost, I need to thank Godfather Deimne and Don TheDean for allowing me this most excellent opportunity. It is a real honor and privledge to work for New York. I will not let you fine gentlemen down. Also, I need to thank my good friend and mentor Evangeline, without her guidence at times, I might have never found my way. I have alot of work ahead of me, and I look forward to it all!

Report Post Tip

Evangeline filled the beverages and handed them to Falcon. She did her best to keep a straight face to make the man feel the seriousness of the matter at hand. Afterall, he was about to receive one of the greatest opportunities one could hope to achieve. She watched as Falcon carefully steadied the two drinks as he carried them over to TheDean, trying not to spill a drop anywhere.

She left the whiskey on the cabinet and made her way over to the gentlemen just as TheDean revealed to Falcon that he would be setting up his own syndicate in New York working under The Lions Den and The New York Jungle.

Congratulations, Falcon. You will without a doubt bring great things to The Lions Den. I'm proud to see you take this honor by the reigns and I look forward to working closely with you in whatever you might need.

Report Post Tip

Congratualtions Falcon. I'm sure you will do a great job in New York.

Report Post Tip

Mr_Bean leaned forward out of the shadow of the corner in a wooden rocking chair.

Another fine addition to the greatest city in the world.  Congratulations Falcon!  He leaned back into the shadows, silent again.  Holding his beloved raggedy Teddy Bear.

Report Post Tip

Gaius smiled for his good friend Falcon and walked up to him.

Congratulations Falcon, I can't think of a more deserving man in all of New York. I know that you will do well for yourself, and for New York.

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Falcon, Very well deserved and I wish you all the best in New York.

Diablos smiles and disappears off into the distance

Report Post Tip

My heartfelt congratulations to Falcon. Although, I do not know you personally. The first member of my bloodline to come to these shores worked for your father and if you are anything like him. I am sure you will be awesome in your role as a Crew Leader

Report Post Tip

Steps out of the crowd and clears his throat…

Congratulations, Falcon!

Hope you enjoy your new position in New York, I must add it is outstanding to see this city constantly moving forward takes a lot of work to keep a city like this going. My hats are off you folks over there.

But I am home to a lovely city that I must now catch a plane to myself; take care in the big apple.

Steps back into the crowd…

Report Post Tip

Falcon I think theDean is a very Wise and intelligent leader and im sure he chose a great man to help lead New York!

Singer gives the man a paperbag filled with Cash.

Report Post Tip

Chade smiles as he hears the news

Congratulations Falcon,

This is well deserved, and i can see a bright furuture for yourself and your family. Good luck with any future endeavours

Report Post Tip

Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Stupid red tie...

Congrats old friend, this is certainly well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Falcon, really well deserved auth my friend. Its good to see, good for New York and definately good for this thing of ours. I know you will do well and inspire others to do well also.

Salut

Report Post Tip

Very, very much deserved! Congratulations, Sir!

Report Post Tip

Felicity skips forward with a grin on her face, stopping short in front of her old friend Falcon. Reaching into her purse, she pulls out a flower and hands it to the man.

"Fal-Fal, the HQ is surely going to be so super lonely with you gone now, but I suppose you're still so close and nearby it doesn't really matter, does it?!"

Giving a giggle she pats the man on the shoulder gently.

"You've been such a super swell associate, and I know that you truly deserve such an honor as this. Show everyone what you're made of, and take this opportunity by the horns!"

Leaning in close she takes a deep breath and lowers her voice dangerously.

"But if you ever mug me back and take all my money again, we're going to have words."

Giving another giggle and a casual wave of her hand, she reaches into her purse once more and pulls out an envelope, padded with another gift for the man.

"Just kidding! Good luck Falcon Walcon! I'll miss you!"

Report Post Tip

Standing at the back of the gathered crowd, Deimne steps forward.

Another great addition to the jungle. Congratulations Falcon. The work, dedication and loyalty you have shown your family have resulted in you being given this opportunity to shine, one that you've fully earned. It's an opportunity that I have no doubts you'll take full advantage of, going on to achieve every last bit of the obvious potential you've shown on a daily basis in your time in New York.

I look forward to seeing what you go on to achieve in the future and have no doubts that I, and the other New York leaders, will enjoy working with you in the time ahead.

Report Post Tip

I have been watching the bird as well.

Nice to see another gain his own crew in the greatest city of them all.

Report Post Tip

Many congratulations, sir,
My late father had the pleasure of working with you in the sub-crew side of things and he always spoke highly of your ability to lead to success.

I wish you the best of luck, sir.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I've been watching this bird.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL