Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:54:21
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Longest Run Character on MR? Started by: Slothrop on May 02, '10 15:48

Mine was probably my last one... about 6 months. Prior to that my longest lasting character was back 2003 from April to August.

What's your longest living char?

Who has had the longest running one (in history), admins aside? :)

Report Post Tip

This one right here is my longest living char

Report Post Tip

Deimne has the longest running in history if I'm not mistaken. Which I'm not.

Report Post Tip

Marietta holds that record

Report Post Tip

You are, given that Marietta managed to achieve 1 year as a cl... yet I've not even managed 1 year alive yet.

Marietta holds the record on the longest character, but can't give the age off the top of my head.... she was there for the birth of dirt if that gives any indication. She was the reason for the now old saying "Older than dirt". *nods* A brief look through the forums and I'm sure you could pull up the relevant dates.

This is my longest living character, by quite some distance.

Report Post Tip

How about in history though?

Report Post Tip

In the history of MR, Marietta had the oldest account - Running from July 14th 2008 to December 2nd 2009

Report Post Tip

Mine was mnirem (notice the lower-case "m") He was from Oct. 1st to Jan...... 13th? Eh, whenever it was that Detroit fell to LV

Report Post Tip

I must've been mistaking, Deimne only looks the part. What, with his saggy forehead skin and raspy voice... Easy mistake to make!

Report Post Tip

My current one.

Report Post Tip

Marietta...that name sounds so familiar...oh yes, its been so long. She was there when I made my first mistakes and she is here still laughing at me for making them as well as new ones <3

You know how they've asked for many years now, which came first, was it the chicken or the egg? Well it's a trick question, the answer in fact is Marietta. A big LOLZ @ all of you got caught on that tricky question!

Report Post Tip

Swayzak, RH to a Godmother Kates.. Something from mid June to March 2nd of this year. Not my best account, though.

Report Post Tip

Never heard of him

Report Post Tip

Never heard of you either, lambchop.

Report Post Tip

Let me seeee. My longest character was alive for the awesome time period of 2 weeks, beat that!!!

Report Post Tip

Marietta has the longest run,but Deimne is the longest that is still walking our eight cities.

Report Post Tip

My longest Character was 4 months

Report Post Tip

My longest account is maybe 2.5 months.

Report Post Tip

My longest ever account was back in 09, 3/4 months I made it..before that, I never made it past 30 days haha

Report Post Tip

I think that this is my longest run account, probably rivaled with Sal-Gorido and -Lucifer-, but I think that it just pips it :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Longest Run Character on MR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL