Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 15:23:41
Page:  1 
Stracci Chronicles: Part 2 Started by: M_Stracci on May 02, '10 18:50

Well, I could have sworn that my life was ruined. Therre seemed to be no way out of it. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. One of my friends is dead. I killed a man in public. I smashed a man's face in. I was hopeless. The police were starting to care less of me, but that didn't help much.

I was staying at the Hotel Sebastian in uptown Las Vegas. The place was nice enough. There was a view of the city from there. I could see everything. The sight was magnificant. It almost made me forget the I was a wanted man.

There was a knock on the door. I stared at I for a moment, wondering if I should answer. It could be a tenant. Then again, it could be a cop. I decide to take my chances. I walk up to the door and begin to talk.

"Okay, who is it?"

The person at the other end coughs.

"My name is Peter O'Rourke. Please let me in"

I wonder to myself. Peter O'Rourke? Isn't he a seargent in the Police Department? Well, he must not be out to get me. He sounds alone, and he isn't trying to barge his way through... then again...

"Alright, come on in"

I open the door, and sure enough, a police seargent is standing there. He has a slight brown mustache, and a crack in his jaw, like they don't align just right.

"What do you want?"

The officer starts to laugh.

"I'm a police officer. There is a warrant out for your arrest."

I stare at him, plainly.

"No, really? Who would have thought?"

The officer starts laughing again.

"I''m a rather powerful man. I have the power t make that... go away, if you're interested."

I raise my eyebrow. What does this guy want? A hit? Does he know I'm an ex-colenol?

"I'm listening"

"I'm rather old and tired. Would you mind if I were to come in and to sit down?"

"Of course not. Please, make yourself at home"

The officer takes a seat at the table, and pours water from a pitcher. He then begins to talk.

"You see, I am a very powerful man. And like most powerful men, I have friends, and I have enemies. I need my enemiess gone. Butg to do that, I need help from a friend. So, tell me. Are you my friend, or are you my enemy?"

I stare at him thinking. This could be good for me. This way I won't have to worry about the cops... but is he just shitting me?

I decide to hear further.

"I'm a friend"

"Good, and I beleive that friends do things for each other. Listen, as I understand, you are a master of twelve fighting techniques. You are also skilled with a gun, a knife, and have an IQ of 157. Am I correct?"

"132, actually"

"Ah, alright. Well, that's close enough. As I have mentioned, I have enemies. And, a man with enemies is never safe. One of my enemies is very powerful. Much more powerful than I am. He is a judge"

I stare into his eyes, blankly. He wanted me to kill a judge? Is he joking? Did he think that I was an idiot?

It's not really like I had much choice.

"Alright"

"He is prosiding over the court hearing of Meyer Lansky. He's the accountant of the Jewish mob, and works with Lucky Luciano. He is instrumental in the advances here in Vegas, and I need him alive. He is being tried for tax evasion. The judge is also presiding over my cases of police brutality. If this goes through, and I'm found guilty, well, you know what happens.

"His name is Harry Steele. Word is the fella isn't so clean himself. He's at a brothel this very moment. At this hotel"

I was nervous. I was being asked to assasinate a political figure. A judge. IfI was found to have been the killer...

"Alright, I'll do it"

The officer smiled.

"Good. Go to the elevator. Tell him that you want to go to the roof for you are having a "rough time". That's the keyword to get in. There will be a door. Enter through it. Go down the stairs. There will be the room that Steele is staying at. I want you to make it look like an accident, though, you hear? No gun wounds, not beaten senseless. make him fall or something"

"Alright"

"Fine. In the meantime, I'll be staying in your place. Come back when you're done"

I leave the room without saying goodbye. I had too much on my mind. I run to the elevator. It opens quickly, the operator staring.

"Hello there, sir. What floor?"

"Bring me to the roof. I'm having a rough time"

The operator smiles, like it's a joke. I could see why. The pervert. As soon as the door opens I pull the seat from under him, just for shits and giggles.

The door was there, just as said. I open it slowly, as not to make any noise. There is a shaking sound below. I was hoping it wasn't what I thought it was.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saww an old man in a robe. He was headed through a door leading to a balcony. He had a cigarette in his mouth and was laughing. There were three women walking around the room, headed towards the bathroom. I try to avoid staring. The last thing I needed in a situation like this is a hard.

When the women leave into the bathroom, I sneak across the room. The door to the balcony was opened slightly. I coulf see Steele smoking. I pulled a broom from the corner of the room, just in case. I open the doorr slowly. There isn't a single sound. I stand up, fully, and get behind him.

"BOO!"

Steele screams and jerks forward. I hit the back of his head with the broom handle. He falls down thirty floors to the ground, screaming the whole way down. I run away from the balcony, up the stairs, through the door, into the elevator (mind you, the operator is still lying on the ground) and operate the elevator to get to the floor of my room myself. I run quickly to my room and open the door. The seargent is there, eating cookies from a jar.

"Why?"

The officer notices me.

"Oh, high. I'm guessing that you took care of things?"

"I guess that you could say that"

"No gun?"

"No gun"

"Good. So, I'm guessing that now you want the records of you being wanted removed?"

"Yes. I very much would"

"Alright then. I'll call Lansky and then have the records cleaned. Remember. Now that you're in my books, you don't get out"

I grimace. The thought of this guy knowing I'll kill.

Will he really want my services again?

Report Post Tip

Champ entered Stacci's offices.

He threw a dagger at Stacci's head as she deflected it.

He then tossed a hand grenade seeing if she could avoid it in stead she threw it back.

He shouted it is true you are as good as they say. He then raised a pistol shooting at Stacci who shot back.

Hmm you seem like a perfect partner I need a man killed and no one else besides me and you are qualified are you in.

The reward will be a 6 figure pay out.

Report Post Tip

..... "YOU THINK I'M A GIRL?!?!?!!?!"

Report Post Tip

Forgive me sir the pictue my informant had taken of you was of another person.

Report Post Tip

"..... um, well, couldn't you have noticed that when you went up to me and DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO KILL ME?!?!"

M calms down a little.

"Did you notice the "hard" thing, or that I was once a colenol? No meaning to be sexist, but currently, the army isn't very open to women"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stracci Chronicles: Part 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL