Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 14:00:42
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME HELP: Padre's Parish - In Need Of Help Started by: Squishy on May 03, '10 14:38

A real life friend of mine is a Priest at a local parish in New York City.  He is the type of man who steps up to the plate and does whatever is necessary to make life easier for everyone around him.  Yesterday I found out that due to circumstances of his Parish, namely a catastrophic failure of the AC compressor (780,000 BTU), which cools the upper and lower Church and the school gymnasium - he is selling the only thing he has that has some equity - his fully modded FJ Cruiser to help towards the cost of the repairs.  It's absolutely eating him up alive because he has to let 6-7 people go at the end of the summer for the Parish to financially attempt to recover.

Here is where we step in.  I would like to see if there is anyone here who is in a financial posisition where they can afford to donate towards making the necessary repairs happen.  A few dollars spread out from a lot of people can do a lot of good. 

If you are in a position where you can help, and want to follow me in my efforts to get this Parish back on its feet to take care of the A/C, then please, consider going to http://mafiareturns.com/help/ and click the yellow donation button.  This will bring you to paypal (no paypal account needed, a debit/credit card can be accepted through there if you dont have a paypal account) where you can send a donation.  Afterwards, please send a mobmail to Squishy with a copy/paste of your donation confirmation, with your Account name and Donation amount in your subject.  If you wish the rewards to be sent to someone else, put in their name instead.

As a thank you, we will be rewarding those that donate a BG for every 10 dollars donated.  We will also be doing a very very large Tyler spawn, a tyler member for each and every dollar donated by the end of the drive.

The Tylers will be spawned on this Saturday, starting around noon.

I will be doing a total and sending off a check to the Parish at the same time.

Thank you in advance for all of you who can help out for this great cause!

Report Post Tip

We are up to $40 donated, at this moment, Tyler will be 40 strong.

Thank you all for going above and beyond, this means a lot to me and the Parish!

Report Post Tip

I am handling the donations that came in today and last night, and bodyguards will be given out as I am doing them.  I'll post a total update here when I am done.

Thank you all so much, this is going really well and making a big difference!

Report Post Tip

So far, we have raised $470 dollars, from 19 very generous people.   I have issued all the bodyguards and is up to date as of this point. (Please let me know if I missed anyone!)

Thank you so much for all your help on this!

Report Post Tip

We are now at an even $500 :)

Report Post Tip

We are now up to a wonderful $600.  Thank you all!

(As of now, Saturday at noon will be a 600 man tyler spawn! Hot damn!)

Report Post Tip

Looks like 650 tylers will be spawning saturday :)

Report Post Tip

740 Total Raised.   Wow!

Look like its time for some Tylers :)

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME HELP: Padre's Parish - In Need Of Help
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL