Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 14:16:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Sweet Sounds Coming from the Big Easy Started by: Jim-Levenstein on May 04, '10 19:23

Its so great to see the big easy grow and prosper, congratulations Godfather Levenstein and welcome Bruiser_jr its a pleasure to work with you.

Report Post Tip

Godfather Jim, it's taken you a long time to reach this point but it's most definitely well deserved.

Bruiser_Jr you helped me out a while back and I've never forgotten that. I know you'll do a great job fronting your own business in New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

It is indeed a long hardships of work and pressure to take over the whole Big Easy. The toughness of the disbanded gangsters is unimaginable, and Im at your side Boss Jim when it all happens.

My deepest congratulations to you Sir, Im proud to be under your wing and Shine is the word you deserve throughout your regime.

Success the Bum is swimmin with the fishes, a lovely words indeed.

Chuck shakes the hand of his boss and now his Godfather and have a quick hug.

Report Post Tip

Thrust into the limelight due to circumstances regarding Dwight_Stifler, you took the bull by the horns and picked up the reigns.  Nothing has given me more pleasure than seeing someone under me flourishing and achieving the great rank of Godfather.  I know you will continue to put everything into running New Orleans and I wish you nothing but greatness.

Very well earned Godfather Levenstein, you deserve this!

Report Post Tip

Let me add my congratulations, Boss of boss's, Godfather of New Orleans. Every day The Big Easy grows bigger and better, and I am proud to be associated with such a fine young city. My your reign be long and devoid of wars sir!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sweet Sounds Coming from the Big Easy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL