Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 03:10:18
Page:  1 
The daughter of a fallen woman. Started by: TarloSzatana on Feb 06, '17 03:59

Tarlo stood staring from a flat roof, long black straight flowing hair caressing her pale face and her red eyes shining. She gave a small smirk, before a light laugh. Only to coo at the wind with that sinister grin. "Grandma was crazy. Mother was sweet and silly. I see that but why did they suffer the way they did." Quietly she turned and would hop down each step of the fire escape. "The white rabbit, and the dark kitty." God she missed them so. Her blazing red eyes she scanned the alley way and smirked again. Walking into the darkness.

Once back out on the street she stretched wearing a loose dress and looking around. "I shall right what they did wrong one day. If I fail, I hope my kin will follow in my steps as long as they shall live." And with that she was off, the mirage of her Grandmother Kittiku, and her mother Klejnot beside her. This was their way of showing that she was still in their loving care. She would try her best this time to protect her friends and those of her new family.

Report Post Tip

Luna was walking on the dimly lit sidewalk, casting silent spells as she went to protect herself. She got very unnerved when walking by herself, and caution never hurt anyone, so she did what she could to make herself feel more comfortable in the dark night.

She happened to hear a young girl's voice say, "I shall right what they did wrong one day. If I fail, I hope my kin will follow in my steps as long as they shall live."

Luna looked towards where the soft voice had come from and she could have sworn she saw a pair of blazing red eyes before she saw the shape of a young girl emerge from a shadowy alleyway. She smiled a little at the sight and decided right then that she needed to talk to this girl.

Approaching her rather quickly, Luna said, "Hello there, Miss.. I couldn't help but overhear what you just said.. I take it you've had family around before, but that you've lost a lot.. You feel as if they messed up, and you are left to fix it all? But.. I promise that if you join me, I can help ease those feelings with many new friends.. Family... Peace... What do you say?"

Report Post Tip

She stepped out of the shadows but stopped dead in her tracks, her blazing red eyes dimmed and softened as she looked at the woman before her. She smiled softly and spoke with a gentle tone. "Evening miss. Sorry if I spooked you a bit, but thats what I feel I was placed here for... Though its more to carry their legacy and their honor.''

She stood up straight and stared quietly while thinking. "Maybe I should take you up on the offer. It would be nice to not feel lonely."

Report Post Tip

She smiled and said, "Actually you didn't spook me. It's the creepy things in the night that spooked me.. They always have! There's some crazy things in this world.."

Taking a look around, she shivered a bit then returned her gaze to the pretty young girl and said, "Being lonely is never fun in my opinion. You have to have friends in this life, and I would love to extend an offer of friendship to you, and also an offer of a place to call home, a bed to sleep in, food to eat.. Through thick and thin, I'll be around to guide you, to protect you.. You just have to come join me on the Island. I think you will fit right in!"

Report Post Tip

She giggles and smiled. "I am normally in the night."

She listened and gave a soft nod. "I will take you up on the offer. Friends and a family is all I really need right now." She spoke graciously as she bowed her head. Standing up with her hair framing her face.

Report Post Tip

BlackJack approaches the two girls chatting in the street, he waits patiently for a pause in the conversation before addressing TarloSzatana:

"Hi there Tarlo, I am not sure if you remember me but I was friends with your mother. I recently saw you at her funeral but did not want to intrude so I did not come to say hello. I just wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss and that I miss your mother dearly. I think it was unfortunate that she got caught up in the wrong crowd. If there is anything I can do to help you, I feel a duty to your mother to assist."

BlackJack offers both TarloSzatana and Luna-Lovegood a cigarette from his cigarette case before lighting up his own.

Report Post Tip

Tarlo looked over at BlackJack and smiled faintly when addressed. Listening to his words she spoke in response.

"Mother was sweet, but sadly all good things must end correct?" She waved her hand to graciously refuse the cigarette. "Besides, No one can change whats gone. You can carry it through as a story or a memory." She smiled and sighed softly. "I will keep your offer in mind. Thank you."

Report Post Tip

Caulker was carrying a rather hefty keg of booze on his shoulder as he walked along his usual path towards a customer. The customer had paid a fair chunk for the borrowed booze and frankly, it was getting a little heavy now. He just wanted to get his pay and get home. He took a turn out of a black alley and heard talking up ahead. He spotted two women talking ahead and a man smoking a cigarette. Caulker frowned and approached.

As he grew closer he recognised the fair-haired woman as his friend Luna but he didn't recognise the long black haired woman or the smoking man. He put the keg down beside him and said "Everything alright here Ladies and Gent? It's a bit late for a casual talk in the middle of a dark street now" He gave luna a smile and also said "It's nice to run into you again Luna"

Report Post Tip

Luna glances at BlackJack and waved away the cigarette as well, saying, "No thank you, Sir. I don't smoke anything."

She then turned to Caulker, who had arrived and put a keg down beside himself and addressed them for being in a dark street, conversing. She smiled when he turned to her and said it was nice to run into her again, and she replied, "Always nice running into you Caulker. You doing some business this evening?"

Report Post Tip

Caulker chuckled a little bit at Luna's question before saying with a half sigh "There's never an end to business Luna. Those bills won't pay themselves and you gotta keep the boss happy" He gave her a soft grin before looking towards the black haired woman "Everything alright miss? No trouble going on around here?"

Report Post Tip

She had fallen quiet after having said what she needed. Her expression went dark for some time as she watched. Staring blankly as her hair fell blocking her right eye. She listened before straightening up and looking around. 

When asked if there was anything wrong she stared and looked up. "Ah No I am alright sir. Sorry." She brushed her hair from her face and smiled.

Report Post Tip

Caulker raises an eyebrow up at Tarlo and then nods "Alright, If you don't mind me i'll need to get this keg to it's customer" Caulker said with a sigh before lifting it up onto his shoulder again "It was a pleasure to meet you again Luna and you too miss, I hope we'll run into each other again soon" Caulker gives both of them a smile and walks off down the dark street.

Report Post Tip

Tarlo would tilt her head and watch as Caulker walked on down the street. Before turning back to BlackJack and Luna-Lovegood. "He certainly is different huh?" She gave a smile before stretching her arms and looking up at the sky.

Report Post Tip

Luna smiles at Caulker as he turns to leave and says, "Goodbye Caulker! See you around!"

Then she turns back to TarloSzatana and says, "So you can come with me if you'd like and I can take you to Torture Island. Don't be too intimated by that name by the way. I promise I'll keep you away from becoming one of the victims! Unless you want to be one of course.. Oh and.. Midnight has a pet shark.. But it's contained in the water surrounding our island. You'll understand what I mean once we arrive there and I give you a tour. "

Report Post Tip

She giggled and looked at Luna-Lovegood and smiled. "Sounds great. And I see~ sounds alot of fun"

Report Post Tip

She smiled and looped her arm through Tarlo's and said, "Well we will go this way then. See you around BlackJack."

The girls started walking down the dark road and when they were far enough away from BlackJack, Luna, with a sparkle in her eyes, said, "Want to do something cool?"

Report Post Tip

Tarlo would follow Luna as they walked together. She looked around and smiled small before looking to her. "Sure"

Report Post Tip

Luna smiled back and said, "Well.. There's been a slight change of plans honestly but. I can still do this cool trick for you! Grab my hand please."

Tarlo grabbed her hand and they were instantly sucked into a vortex, spinning around almost as if they were traveling through time. Luna looked to the side and could barely see Tarlo, even though she was just right there. And then suddenly they were on the ground again. She watched as Tarlo looked around wildly trying to figure out what happened.

She laughed, saying, "And here we are. Instead of taking you to Torture Island, I've taken you to MY headquarters. This is Ravenclaw, and this is where you'll be calling home. That's how I travel when I'm not around a bunch of people that will look at me like I'm crazy when I suddenly disappear. Not so bad, right?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The daughter of a fallen woman.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL