Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 12:18:07
Page:  1 
Taking out the trash Started by: BlackJack on Feb 09, '17 00:50

DAY ONE

A black limo rolls up to a corner where a scrawny little Irish bloke is standing with 3 prostitutes. A large body guard exits the drivers door and proceeds to walk around the car to the rear passenger seat. He knocks thrice on the door and it suddenly opens. BlackJack emerges from the limo and throws his cigarette on the ground in his usual fashion. As per normal, a body guard exits after him and stamps out his cigarette. One of the body guards begins to advance on the Irish man before BlackJack interjects:

"Oi, this is my job, I will handle this, you get the girls."

BlackJack then slowly walks up to the Irish lad and extends his hand in greeting:

"Do you know who I am?"

The Irish lad quivers and nods his head. BlackJack again speaks:

"Do you know why I am here?"

The Irish lad firmly shakes his head, still unable to speak. BlackJack continues his questioning:

"Do you have any fucking idea as to why I have the slightest fucking idea about who a piece of shit pimp on the street such as you is?"

The Irish lad musters up the ability to mutter a few words:

"I, I... I... I can explain, please please"

BANG! BlackJack squeezes the trigger of his revolver and nails a bullet right between the eyes of the Irish lad. He smiles before turning to address the screaming prostitutes:

"Shut the fuck up, the next one of you to so much as fart gets the same treatment as fuck knuckle over here. Do you understand?"

There is a moment of awkward silence before BlackJack points his gun at the first of the prostitutes:

"Fucking answer me when I talk to you! Do you fucking understand me!"

Each of the prostitutes nods their heads in acknowledgement of the instructions. BlackJack calms right down and addresses them:

"Good, now, As you can tell, I am a little upset about the conduct of this blokes business. The reason being, is he didn't pay me a single cent in tax, nor did he have my blessing to conduct any business on my turf."

BlackJack pauses for a moment to light up a cigarette. He offers each of the prostitutes one as a gesture of goodwill:

"Come on, come on. I am not going to hurt you, I need your help. Take a cigarette."

Each of the prostitutes take a cigarette as offered.

"Now, I know you insatiable cock hungry sluts don't just work for this cock bag, so this is what is going to happen. I am going to go back to my HQ and order my men to stand down for the week. You, are all going to fuck your way around the city and tell everyone what happened here today. I especially want it noted that it was I that personally pulled the trigger on this fucker. Have I made myself clear?"

Each of the prostitutes nods their head in understanding:

"Very well then, I will see you in a week so that you can kick up your dues to me. Go out and get working."

BlackJack give the prostitutes a nob before he turns to his limo and enters it after his body guard. His other body guard proceeds to the drivers seat and the limo pulls away from the kerb and heads towards the High Rollers'HQ.

Report Post Tip

Hearing a single gun shot, DB perked up and began to head towards the sound of the action. He meticulously combed through each block, one after another. "Nothing, nothing, empty, quiet," DB grumbled to himself. Another block, nothing. Just then out of the corner of his eye he noticed a flashy black limo speeding down the street one block over. With an evil grin DB quickly headed in the direction that the limo was leaving.

Approaching the next block DB's attention was pulled towards the corner. Three skirts, and what looks to be a lump of a man laying on the street. "Some action," DB grinned again.

"Who the fuck is this," DB asked the three skirts, while giving the corpse a nudge with his shoe. The skirt with the long legs replied, "That fuck knuckle is our old boss. BlackJack just wacked him and drove off. Told us he didn't have permission to work this corner, and that if we don't start paying tax we will be next."

"Sounds about right to me," DB muttered as he began to search the corpse for money. After lifting the corpses wallet DB began to drag the body off the corner. "You, with the long legs. Help me move him behind that dumpster," ordered DB.

DB and the long legged skirt dragged the corpse behind a dumpster. DB explained, "BlackJack is a friend of mine, so I have no problem helping him take out the trash. That corpse had a good 500 bucks in his wallet, and you need to work and pay some tax. So since we happened to be behind this dumpster..."

...Three minutes later...

DB and the skirt emerged from behind the dumpster. DB casually peeled 100 bucks off his money roll and handed it to the woman. "Make sure to pay BlackJack his tax. I will let him know you have been hard at work," DB said as he tipped his hat and strolled away quite satisfied.

Report Post Tip

DAY TWO

The black limo rolls down the side of the High Rollers HQ. It passes a long line of local criminals lined up at the front door. The limo pulls up out the back and the driver exits the drivers door and walks around the car. He knocks thrice on the door before BlackJack emerges, throwing his cigarette on the ground as usual. He races inside before the second body guard has a chance to exit behind him.

BlackJack runs up the stairs and is met by Kage who immediately fills him in on what is happening. As it turns out, word spread quickly about the irishman and all of the local criminals had turned up to pay their tribute. BlackJack nods and walks into his office before sitting down and pouring himself a neat single malt:

"Kage, bring them in one by one, I wish to greet and thank each one of them."

Moments later, one of the body guards turns up at the door of the office and speaks:

"Sir, oRagnar and Anthony_Mitchell are here to see you, they said you were expecting them."

BlackJack lowers his tumbler and nods.

"Indeed I am. Bring them up and grab us a few more chairs and some cigars."

Shortly after, oRagnar and Anthony_Mitchell are shown into the office and given a seat. As soon as the introductions were finished Kage enters the room with a young sharply dressed man. The man hands over an envelop with $5,000 in it before addressing BlackJack:

"Ah, hi there sir, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me work in your turf. This was the best I can come up with on short notice but I will be sure to keep more aside for you now I know that you are in charge in Black Bottom."

BlackJack smiles and shakes the mans hand:

"My dear friend, thank you for recognising my place in these parts. I understand the effort you have gone to on such short notice. Please take this card with you on your way out. If any of my men approach you in the street show them this and they will know you have authority to roam my streets. Further, allow me to introduce you to oRagnar from Downtown and Anthony_Mitchell from Corktown. I trust that if you venture into their turf you will pay them the same respect as you are now paying me. We are one unified leadership and wish to foster an environment in which we can all prosper. All that we ask is that you help us by paying your dues."

The man smiles and nods and quickly exits the room. BlackJack offers oRagnar and Anthony_Mitchell some single malt and a cigar before talking to them:

"Looks like my hit works fairly well! Only one day after I have a shit load of cash rolling in through the door. Let us all go to the Wolves Den to celebrate tonight? I know two whores who will be more than happy to service our men. One of my buddies, DBCooper was visiting Black Bottom yesterday and assured me that it was a good time."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Taking out the trash
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL